Nico Toscani versus The Transporter...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Nico Toscani (Steven Seagal in "Above the Law"wink versus Frank Martin, aka the Transporter.

H2H combat in the steel cage where Jimmy King fought Diamond Dallas Page (Ready 2 Rumble.)

To win, one must kill the other and climb to the top cage. The cage has various weapons hanging on the bars: Pool cues, crutches, baseball bats, crowbars, pipe wrenches.

Who wins?

BruceSkywalker
most likely Frank goes all Jimmy Snuka on Nico's arse

marwash22
Dude, unless Nico has a pokeball that Tony Jaa jumps out of, Frank is gonna murder him. Nico's style is predicated on countering his opponent and he's never faced anyone as good as Frank.

Rogue Jedi
Gonna go with Nico here.

Nephthys
Steven Seagal is inconcievably ghey, so the man who fought off dudes half-naked while dripping in oil wins.

Rogue Jedi
As was said before, Nico's style relies on countering his opponent. First time he gets within reach of Frank, Frank is done.

H2H, straight up, Nico.

Bring in foreign objects, I'd say the advantage goes to Frank.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
As was said before, Nico's style relies on countering his opponent. First time he gets within reach of Frank, Frank is done.

H2H, straight up, Nico.

Bring in foreign objects, I'd say the advantage goes to Frank.

how exactly will nico get in close to frank?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
how exactly will nico get in close to frank? By using Aikido. Watch Above the Law, that's how he kills. Dude attacks Nico, he blocks, moves in and buries a meat cleaver in his head.

marwash22
Well, it is a fight, Frank wil have to get close to hit him. Nico's strength is countering so you'd think he'd win. My point is that, Frank is far better than anyone Nico has ever faced and he has displayed judo/aikido techniques himself.

Rogue Jedi
And Nico is far better than anyone Frank has faced.

BruceSkywalker
By using Aikido. Watch Above the Law, that's how he kills. Dude attacks Nico, he blocks, moves in and buries a meat cleaver in his head.

don't have to watch Above the Law as that is my fave Saegal film... Frankly , I am just not even sure Nico will even get close specially since Frank is a better martial artist and this is his element since it was shown that Frank used just about anything he could get his hands on to kill/maim his opponent

marwash22
And Nico is far better than anyone Frank has faced. Eh, it's a toss up. I just think, that given the objects in the cage, and the cage itself, Frank wins.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by marwash22
Eh, it's a toss up. I just think, that given the objects in the cage, and the cage itself, Frank wins.

i am thinking the same..

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
don't have to watch Above the Law as that is my fave Saegal film... Frankly , I am just not even sure Nico will even get close specially since Frank is a better martial artist and this is his element since it was shown that Frank used just about anything he could get his hands on to kill/maim his opponent Frank is more athletic and agile, he's not a "better" martial artist.

t8ixgdDPufA&feature=related

IAbqTM1tsf0&feature=related

marwash22
impressive! but those dudes have absolutely no martial arts skill. Nico's not doing that to Frank. Again, it's kind of a toss up.

I'd say Frank wins 6/10 times.

Rogue Jedi
Close to.

BruceSkywalker
Frank is more athletic and agile, he's not a "better" martial artist.

t8ixgdDPufA&feature=related

IAbqTM1tsf0&feature=related

and with that agility and athleticism will give frank the victory..

sure it won't be easy, but frank takes the majority

Rogue Jedi
No, he'll only look flashy for a bit, then Nico'll get ahold of him and jam a pool cue into his forehead.

BruceSkywalker
No, he'll only look flashy for a bit, then Nico'll get ahold of him and jam a pool cue into his forehead.

no he won't especially since Frank will undoubtedly use his surroundings and dispatch Nico to his death

Rogue Jedi
Run down Franks "impressive" foes.

BruceSkywalker
i found a few vids.

WfORnXTH7HA

s4XPTBrWkDM

i will look for more when I get chance, also no one has done a frank martin respect thread, i don't think sad

Rogue Jedi
Still going with Nico.

BruceSkywalker
4K1xS0vPwdk

youtube s*cks but i will look around

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.