Dr. Manhattan vs Harry Potter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

One Free Man
IN BEFORE RJ could do it.

Dr. Manhattan doesn't know harry is going to get him, because harry has the element of surprise.

One Free Man
I say harry takes this. I mean, he's not a boy with a stick, he's a wizard, and he has things like that spell that lets him breath underwater, and he probably learned the secret to killing Dr. Manhattan last weak in defense against the dark arts class!

Yeah, Doctor Manhattan has no defense against harry. He just casts that spell and Doctor Manhattan is no more. It takes harry less than a second to cast a spell, and he is a wizard!

Darth Martin
Another dead Potter......

One Free Man
NO HARRY DOES IT HE HAS THE AGE LINE!!!!

marwash22
lmfao.

What do you have against Harry?

Nephthys
RJ just has that effect on people.

One Free Man
No i'm totally serious. Harry potter could cast wing guard 'em levy oh saw and epic win him. And then he could use a spellll and kill him instantly with that because the killing curse would work on dr. Manhattan.

dadudemon
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Harry turns into dust before Harry even notices Manhattan's floppin' weenar.

steverules_2
This is the most retarded Movie Versus thread I have ever seen

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by steverules_2
This is the most retarded Movie Versus thread I have ever seen Pretty much. A trolling thread. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Robtard
Originally posted by dadudemon

Harry turns into dust before Harry even notices Manhattan's floppin' weenar.

Disagreed on the second part, it's obvious to anyone that Rowling wrote Potter as a homosexual yet to mature and come to terms with himself. I suspect that before the last book is written, she'll have Potter 'come out of the closet'.

Having said that, I think Potter would most definitely notice Manhattan blue cock before he gets exploded.

Rogue Jedi
Pretty much what would happen to anyone going up against Manhattan, except for God. When Manhattan was blown to bits by Veidt's device in Watchmen, was he "killed?" Or was it just like a temporary setback?

If someone does something that truly kills him, what then? Just curious.

Robtard
I think the concept of Dr. Manhattan is that he's pure energy and energy can not be destroyed.

Though magic is outside the realm of physics, so?

Rogue Jedi
I was just curious, I was thinking this the last time I watched Watchmen:

Both times we see Manhattan reforming, he has been blown to micro bits. What if someone found a way to kill him without blowing him to bits? A way to literally remove life from his body?

Was he "killed" in Watchmen? I mean really killed?

marwash22
Physical attack is pretty much useless. You would have to attack him on the subatomic level and Harry doesn't have that ability.

Robtard
Originally posted by marwash22
Physical attack is pretty much useless. You would have to attack him on the subatomic level and Harry doesn't have that ability.

Veidt pretty much tried that, he simply reformed himself.

Magic is magic though, doesn't follow physics.

Rogue Jedi
Yes but was he truly killed?

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Yes but was he truly killed?

Is he "truly" alive to begin with? I don't know.

Like I said, I think the concept is that he's pure energy now; you can't destroy energy.

marwash22
That would be an undetermined coefficient.

We have absolutely nothing to base the argument on. It could be a situation where Manhattan is like Superman, where he can't even perceive magic and Harry could easily trounce him. It could also be that magic would be rendered completely useless... there's no way to know.

BruceSkywalker
oh jeez,, the good doctor doesn't even blink as he vaporizes harry into an english muffin... dr. manhatan then preceeds to have some earle gray tea w/one lump of sugar

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by marwash22
That would be an undetermined coefficient.

We have absolutely nothing to base the argument on. It could be a situation where Manhattan is like Superman, where he can't even perceive magic and Harry could easily trounce him. It could also be that magic would be rendered completely useless... there's no way to know. yeah I dont think so, man.

marwash22
Either way, magic is irrelevant because Harry has no defense against being torn apart at the molecular level. lol.

Harry: "Expecto Patronum"
Manhattan: "Deez nuts, you die now"

Rogue Jedi
Who could win against Manhattan except for God? No one.

marwash22
pretty much. Though, God may get owned as well, lol.

Rogue Jedi
Nah, God would sneeze and Manhattan would be done.

marwash22
Nah, God would sneeze and Manhattan would be done. Which God is this, Ganesh? :P

Rogue Jedi
Nah, God. The one and only God.

jaden101
Pretty much. A trolling thread. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Even I agree...No need for the baiting thread...People have been perma-banned for less.

Impediment
Wow.

I'll save us all the trouble and just close this now.

BTW, Manhattan uses his big blue penis as a magic wand and explodes Harry like the Vietcong.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.