Rulk vs Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheTyrant
Who wins?

marwash22
What's Rulk's base power? Isn't he as strong as Hulk when he first transforms? WW's not that strong.

byrdgang21
original rulk stomps

current rulk loses

guy222
Rulk

chomperx9
rulk

bbrem123
rulk

Slaanesh
Rulk FTW..even thou WW is way faster..Rulk is just too awesome..i can't bring myself to say he lose..

Q99
She's smart enough to overheat him. With her bracers she can block most of his attacks, and she has a lot to dish out too.

No Loebforce, I think normal Thor and other top tiers'd beat him, and I think WW beats him.

quanchi112
Rulk wins.

Sasaraixx
WW

JakeTheBank
Diana, especially since the Loebforce has died out more or less. In his prime, Rulk would have soloed the entire Greek Pantheon.

marwash22
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Diana, especially since the Loebforce has died out more or less. In his prime, Rulk would have soloed the entire Greek Pantheon. It was not specified whether this is was Red in his prime or not. When it's not specified, i think it's to be assumed that the OP meant to discuss the characters at their strongest.

that said... Red squash puny princess.

Q99
Originally posted by marwash22
It was not specified whether this is was Red in his prime or not. When it's not specified, i think it's to be assumed that the OP meant to discuss the characters at their strongest.

that said... Red squash puny princess.

Default is a character at their current state.

marwash22
Originally posted by Q99
Default is a character at their current state. Ohhhhhhhhh, ok then.

Red still owns her on the basis of having more stamina.

Q99
Ohhhhhhhhh, ok then.

Red still owns her on the basis of having more stamina.

Between her defense (bracers) and speed and the kind of attacks she'll be hitting him with, and his overheating problem, I disagree.

BruceSkywalker
Rulk smash... Rulk smash

Q99
Rulk smash, WW dodge, WW hit Rulk with aegis lightning and slice him up with tiara smile

marwash22
before the overheating happens and he gets too weak, would she even be able to resist temperature? I don't think she would.

And what's slicing him up gonna accomplish?

Eh, perhaps if she's smart about it and just sticks in there, she could piss him off enough for the overheating to occur.

Gecko4lif
I spot a few people who dont read comics....

marwash22
i spot someone who assumes too much.

JakeTheBank
Honestly, Diana is probably one the better people to put up against a Hulk-like foe. Comparable strength/durability, vaster speed and agile, better close combat skills, weapons which border on haxxed, etc.

Q99
before the overheating happens and he gets too weak, would she even be able to resist temperature? I don't think she would.

Yes, she's highly temperature resistant. WW's had no problem diving in molten metal when she has open wounds for example, or divine fire from Asmodel's chariot.

Making him angrier and hotter, lets her wound him and temporarily diminish his capabilities (once she realizes he regenerates, she may even go for stuff like eye slashes to blind him).

marwash22
hrrrm, gotta love the speculative nature that is vs. threads.

JakeTheBank
What's speculative about Diana out fighting Rulk?

marwash22
I'm not arguing that, i agree with it. I was referring to the eye-gauging.

JakeTheBank
Eye gouging may not happen, but Diana has shown several times to go for vital areas when it comes with the tiara. Slugging out Rulk/Hulk is stupid, but fighting smart, even up close, isn't.

marwash22
that, coupled with the speed advantage is why I'd give her the win.

WW through lasso

bbrem123
or not^

cdtm
Originally posted by Q99
Default is a character at their current state.

Current state, but taking best feats into consideration, unless there's a story driven reason for lesser feats, like depowerment.

I mean, if we went by Darkseids most recent showings, he couldn't beat Squirrel Girl.. And I don't mean a joke comic either. stick out tongue

xmarksthespot
Wonder Woman.

Mshinu
Rulk uppercuts puny greek woman, ties her up with her own silly SM rope, then steals her gear. Behold the awesome Wrulk!

Lord_Talron
rulk should have combat training too. it might just be enough to turn the tide in his favor in this fight

SamZED
At his PISiest Rulk tears the lasso and forcefeeds WW her tiara. No Loebforce, WW should win without much trouble.

marwash22
lol @ Wrulk.

Lord_Talron
you make that she-wrulk and then we can talk awepedo

Q99
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
rulk should have combat training too. it might just be enough to turn the tide in his favor in this fight

Not all that much- it's not like he was even a front line army soldier before be became Rulk, he was a general.

marwash22
Originally posted by Q99
Not all that much- it's not like he was even a front line army soldier before be became Rulk, he was a general. agreed, he's not on WW's level. At best, (pre-rulk) he would be 4th tier in that martial arts thread... if that.

Xplosive
Rulk wins.

Lord Feron
WW takes it. but she is gonna have alot of broken everything...

amnesia
WW, speedblitz+lasso= win

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.