Backlash vs Elektra

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
1. Male one
2. Female

Konton
I recall reading on panel that the whips travel at a maximum speed that cap off at twice the speed of sound, so they move similar to a typical high power rifle shot- just a hell of a lot bigger.

My money is on Elektra because she basically walks through bullet frenzies without even having to deflect more often than not. I see a lot of smart speed blitzing. Idk if she can tank any actual hits from them though.

StyleTime
As far as fight two is concerned.....

Technically, Jodi soloed Stormwatch.

Jodi > Stormwatch > Elektra

biscuits

Ambient
1.) Backlash 10/10

2.) Electra 6/10

srankmissingnin
Grifter has meleed Slayton and won, Elektra is going to be too much for either of them.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by StyleTime
As far as fight two is concerned.....

Technically, Jodi soloed Stormwatch.

Jodi > Stormwatch > Elektra

biscuits

When was this?

StyleTime
It happened in Revelations (Issue #1) my good sir.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by StyleTime
It happened in Revelations (Issue #1) my good sir.

Seems formidable. Is she better than her father?

StyleTime
The other Wildstorm thread reminded me of this one for some reason.
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Seems formidable. Is she better than her father?
I was mostly joking when I said that. Jodi had very lopsided prep, the help of Savant, and Stormwatch was very reluctant to engage a young girl in serious combat. Not to mention, her abilities are suited to the hit-and-run type mission she carried out on them.

She can't do the tentacle rape thing like her dad; however, she actually possesses legitimate super-speed. In time, she may be a bigger threat. As of now, Elektra would probably beat her down the exact same way Charis did.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.