Bayonetta, Dante, and Ganondorf VS Kain, Sora, and Sephiroth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

No End N Site
Dante/Bayo/Ganon
VS
Sora/Kain/Sephiroth

Bayonetta and Dante have all their canon weapons and powers. Ganon has all his powers from any ONE game of your choosin'.

Sora, Kain, and Sephiroth have all their canon powers and weapons.

Plot devices are removed in this fight.

Burning thought
Team 1 with ease as Kains not got as good team combination, I dont know about Sora but Sephiroths a bit of a dead weight and Dante and Bayonetta alone can fight Kain let alone together.

Sin_Volvagia
Team 1 wins with ease. Sora cannot compete with Dante or Bayonetta and if Ganondorf goes LoZ Ganon, Sephiroth won't be able to see him (I dunno if TK can work on things that you can't see).

I dunno much about Kain though.

Burning thought
Kain cannot fight Dante or Bayonetta by himself, I would argue if it was Dante vs Kain to some degree but imo Dante and Bayonetta are the strongest in a fight against Kain due to their time powers, super speed and strength combination.

TheAuraAngel
Um...unless Sora can use Genie, I think I'll side with team 1. Dante and Bayo are very versatile and couple that with Ganon, who while being somewhat slower than the other two, packs the biggest power out of any of them I think.

BloodRain
Swap Dante for Sephiroth or something as overall the team has more strengths then the second team.

Phanteros
Originally posted by TheAuraAngel
Um...unless Sora can use Genie, I think I'll side with team 1. Dante and Bayo are very versatile and couple that with Ganon, who while being somewhat slower than the other two, packs the biggest power out of any of them I think. Genie in the game did nothing of note that was spectacular.

Burning thought
Originally posted by BloodRain
Swap Dante for Sephiroth or something as overall the team has more strengths then the second team.

I would prefer swap bayonetta for Sephiroth!

BloodRain
Originally posted by Burning thought
I would prefer swap bayonetta for Sephiroth!
Figured you'd want the better of the two, but hey its your loss ;p

..Though I wouldn't be too fond of killing lil Sora there.

ScreamPaste
Team one has speed, power, and really hax abilities. They really can't lose. embarrasment

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Phanteros
Genie in the game did nothing of note that was spectacular.

He is a reality-warper. no expression

As a summon however, all he does is perform magic, copy Drive Forms & heal Sora.
If Sora can make wishes though, he could just wish the other team off the field.

Phanteros
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix

As a summon however, all he does is perform magic, copy Drive Forms & heal Sora.
If Sora can make wishes though, he could just wish the other team off the field. We use his game version not his Movie version. Then How come he can't do that to Org 13.

TheAuraAngel

If Sora can make wishes though, he could just wish the other team off the field.

He specified in game though, where Genie does considerably less. However, he was able to make a sandstorm vanish without any effort at all. Also, he gave Jafar his powers, who during the boss fight shows pretty impressive skills in my opinion.

What Genie does as a summon is obviously game mechanic. Sora doesn't have to wish either, Genie will just poof them away if he thinks Sora is in danger. The guy likes his friends.

Though it seems with Genie or without, this thread is spite either way. huh

No End N Site
I didn't want to put Dante and Bayo on opposin' sides cuz Hideki Kamiya has already stated the 2 were equal. They would just cancel each other out.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Phanteros
We use his game version not his Movie version. Then How come he can't do that to Org 13.

He turned Jafar into a Genie. I fail to see how that isn't Reality-Warping.

Originally posted by TheAuraAngel
He specified in game though, where Genie does considerably less. However, he was able to make a sandstorm vanish without any effort at all. Also, he gave Jafar his powers, who during the boss fight shows pretty impressive skills in my opinion.

What Genie does as a summon is obviously game mechanic. Sora doesn't have to wish either, Genie will just poof them away if he thinks Sora is in danger. The guy likes his friends.

Though it seems with Genie or without, this thread is spite either way. huh

I dunno. He seems to be able to do more powerful things when he is 'ordered' to do so (i.e. a wish)

Burning thought
Originally posted by No End N Site
I didn't want to put Dante and Bayo on opposin' sides cuz Hideki Kamiya has already stated the 2 were equal. They would just cancel each other out.

But then you decided to put them on the same team, perhaps the two strongest (if their scale/type) characters in the Games vs section vs Kain who cannot beat them both and a pair who apprently cannot help this fight.

No End N Site
But then you decided to put them on the same team, perhaps the two strongest (if their scale/type) characters in the Games vs section vs Kain who cannot beat them both and a pair who apprently cannot help this fight.

Was not aware of how low you thought of Kain's teammates. I've seen threads wit many people who thought Seph and Sora could beat Dante.

ScreamPaste
Was not aware of how low you thought of Kain's teammates. I've seen threads wit many people who thought Seph and Sora could beat Dante. Sora, maybe, Sephiroth? Naaah. erm

BT does tend to be blinded by Kain's presence in any thread, though. I'm amazed he actually conceded that Kain would lose. Maybe time away from KMC gave him some sense.

Burning thought
Was not aware of how low you thought of Kain's teammates. I've seen threads wit many people who thought Seph and Sora could beat Dante.

Yeh, probably similiar people who thought Link had a chance against Kratos or Dante in other threads.

Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Sora, maybe, Sephiroth? Naaah. erm

BT does tend to be blinded by Kain's presence in any thread, though. I'm amazed he actually conceded that Kain would lose. Maybe time away from KMC gave him some sense.

Is this a bait of some sort? I am not blinded by Kains presence at all, its actually just a prefered character as I am an expert on him, I conceded because Kain can actually be beaten by his opposition in this thread wink

Maybe if thats your theory of sense however, when are you going to take time away from KMC?

ScreamPaste
I don't need time away. And no, it's an observation. Before your little trip away you were debating Kain alone against etire teams of enemies that would spite him individually.

Burning thought
I don't need time away. And no, it's an observation. Before your little trip away you were debating Kain alone against etire teams of enemies that would spite him individually.

laughing out loud trust me, you do...I dont lie!

In your opinion that would spite him, not a very good opinion as your knowledge on the character is at Blood omen 2 level, if that as I am not sure you even finished that game.

No End N Site
Sephiroth? Naaah. erm

The many Sephiroth VS Dante threads have plenty of Seph supporters.

ScreamPaste
laughing out loud trust me, you do...I dont lie!

In your opinion that would spite him, not a very good opinion as your knowledge on the character is at Blood omen 2 level, if that as I am not sure you even finished that game. I finished it, and as I've told you a million times, am familiar with the rest of the series due to my buddy Aaron. His web handle is actually Raziel. haermm

But nah, IIRC Dante and Bayonetta were among the characters you claimed Kain could beat.

ScreamPaste
The many Sephiroth VS Dante threads have plenty of Seph supporters. Supporters, sure. Sephiroth always has millions of those, but they'll even support him against the entire burning legion. Number of supporters isn't a good way to gauge a character's capability, imho.

Burning thought
Then he should join KMC and argue his case against me within evidence he apprently disagrees on. And I have several friends who have played through the LoZ series, that does not automatically mean I know of them, i still need to watch youtube vids.

Maybe on their own based on certain methods, not on the same damn team which is ridiculous. Dante and Bayonetta are indivudally even imo able to beat Kain in certain situations.

No End N Site
Supporters, sure. Sephiroth always has millions of those, but they'll even support him against the entire burning legion. Number of supporters isn't a good way to gauge a character's capability, imho. I made the thread in hopes that his fans would come and argue for him, but now I see more than half the Seph fans have been banned.

Demonic Phoenix
The many Sephiroth VS Dante threads have plenty of Seph supporters.

Fanbois is the correct term.

Also, (and I'm sure you know of this), the number of supporters does not correlate towards a character's level of power. Otherwise, we'd have situations where Ryu is stronger than Pyron, or Link is stronger than someone like Dark Schneider.

It's much like it was with those two kidiots who were "debating" for Ryu against Megaman X, except the Sephiroth fans actually try to debate.

No End N Site
Fanbois is the correct term.

Also, (and I'm sure you know of this), the number of supporters does not correlate towards a character's level of power. Otherwise, we'd have situations where Ryu is stronger than Pyron, or Link is stronger than someone like Dark Schneider.

It's much like it was with those two kidiots who were "debating" for Ryu against Megaman X, except the Sephiroth fans actually try to debate.

I am aware of this, but the point of my threads are to attract alotta people, whether their wrong or right. Get a HUGE debate goin'.

Heythere,Honey
I'd side with Seph, but my planned argument is a speculation. yes

TheAuraAngel
I made the thread in hopes that his fans would come and argue for him, but now I see more than half the Seph fans have been banned.

Well, I'd argue for Sephiroth but there are a few factors that keep me from doing so.

1. Not sure on Dante's or Bayo's skills. I know Sephiroth has a crap load of immunities but I'd like to know what they could do first.

2. Sora, while my favorite out of the members of this thread, seems out of place. He is a speed fighter but I don't believe he is faster than Bayo or Dante from what I've heard. Though if someone countered that argument, would be great.

3. People believe that because they've watched Advent Children that they know enough about Sephiroth and quite frankly I don't feel like arguing against them. no expression

Heythere,Honey
In the Dante vs. Sora thread...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=457342&highlight=dante+vs.+sora+forumid%3A85

Demonic Phoenix
I am aware of this, but the point of my threads are to attract alotta people, whether their wrong or right. Get a HUGE debate goin'.

Put Link/Ganon up against Kain and you are golden. thumb up
BT & the LLLC are sure to make it a huge debate, and pretty humorous at times to boot.

ScreamPaste
Put Link/Ganon up against Kain and you are golden. thumb up
BT & the LLLC are sure to make it a huge debate, and pretty humorous at times to boot. This also tends to cause massive, forum consuming, black holes. no expression The LoK v.s. TP thread currently has the Kain supporters claiming Link has no super strength or other attributes above human level. haermm And you just know, we at the LLLC cannot allow such folly. 131

BloodRain
If you two have a way for Seph to take some people down then shoot.

The two above you two >.>

Heythere,Honey
Originally posted by BloodRain
If you two have a way for Seph to take some people down then shoot.

The two above you two >.>
He probably can't, but TK support is always good in fights.

Which Ganon are we using?

ScreamPaste
There's only one Ganondorf I know of.

BloodRain
Think its ''Ganon has all his powers from any ONE game of your choosin'.'' this part he means.

ScreamPaste
Oh, right, that. Ghey.

I'd probably have to pick WW or OoT if it were left up to me. If I pick aLttP does he get the triforce? 131

Demonic Phoenix
Probably, if he acquired the Triforce in the game.

ScreamPaste
He started the game with it, so yeah. Schweet.

BloodRain
Triforce being in this thread... makes no difference as they won without it by the first post.

ScreamPaste
Yeah, but now I get to say this:

"Ganondorf soloes without effort. erm", and I really, really like saying that.

Sin_Volvagia
Yeah, but now I get to say this:

"Ganondorf soloes without effort. erm", and I really, really like saying that.

The Triforce has done nothing to get rid of someone. The best it has done was turn the Golden Land into the Dark World (which would help Sephiroth and Kain as the world changes their form depending on the person). Solo? Sephiroth and Kain as a team would take down LttP Ganon.

Burning thought
Kain would do it alone, easily may i add but Ganons not important, only Dante and Bayonetta on their team. Swap a few around and it may be worth having this thread, those two together would beat a lot of other teams qute handily.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
The Triforce has done nothing to get rid of someone. The best it has done was turn the Golden Land into the Dark World (which would help Sephiroth and Kain as the world changes their form depending on the person). Solo? Sephiroth and Kain as a team would take down LttP Ganon. Are you high?

BloodRain
Dante soloes!! : D

Hm, so that's what it feels like to say. Think BT's right about the Capcom due.

ScreamPaste
Feels good to say, huh? 131

BloodRain
It's oddly satisfying. embarrasment

Heythere,Honey
Sora soloes. 131 /blasphemy

FinalAnswer
Minato soloes.

no expression

*cough*

BloodRain
Originally posted by FinalAnswer
Minato soloes.

no expression

*cough*

Damn.. he's got us there.

Demonic Phoenix
Dark Kahn soloes everyone mentioned in this thread...except maybe the Minato dude.

gay_rage

FinalAnswer
Funny enough, Minato actually sealed away all the emoness, faggotry and RAGE of mankind in t3h game.

Sin_Volvagia
Are you high?

I've played LttP. The bully became a horned monster and Blind became a demon while all the good guys have wimpy forms (Link becomes a rabbit).

ScreamPaste
That was the passive power of the dark world which the Triforce created, not the triforce, and it wasn't even something to attack anyone. I could compare your argument to saying that Mars isn't heavy because when you land on it, you're not crushed, you suffocate (or freeze). The triforce wasn't trying to erase anyone, nor was the dark world it created, totally seperate effects.

Also, a single piece of the triforce has overlapped entire dimensions, an equal feat to creation of the dark world. The entire thing is clearly powerful enough to put a few people away.

Sin_Volvagia
That was the passive power of the dark world which the Triforce created, not the triforce, and it wasn't even something to attack anyone. I could compare your argument to saying that Mars isn't heavy because when you land on it, you're not crushed, you suffocate (or freeze). The triforce wasn't trying to erase anyone, nor was the dark world it created, totally seperate effects.

Also, a single piece of the triforce has overlapped entire dimensions, an equal feat to creation of the dark world. The entire thing is clearly powerful enough to put a few people away.

The king and Ganon never used it to do that purpose when it was the logical thing to do.

Meteor > Triforce

ScreamPaste
The king and Ganon never used it to do that purpose when it was the logical thing to do.

Meteor > Triforce You totally missed the point of the King's wish, I'm guessing. Ganondorf got screwed over in a funny way in 1991, nothing more.

Triforce > meteor, you have to be jokeing.

Sin_Volvagia
You totally missed the point of the King's wish, I'm guessing. Ganondorf got screwed over in a funny way in 1991, nothing more.

Ganondorf is such a threat that the gods flooded the world to stop him. Wishing him away is better than wishing a better future for two people.

The Triforce has a one-time use and can't even defeat foes while the Meteor kills all life on a planet after a lengthy time.

The Scenario
_NGrYmdnuo4

1:20-2:20

Now let's lay down some ground rules here.

Ganondorf = Trififorce of Power
Vaati = Mage's Cap

Ganondorf > Vaati (established in Four Swords)
Triforce of Power > Mage's Cap

Zelda = Triforce of Wisdom

Triforce of Wisdom + Mage's Cap = Genocide/Reality Warp

Something less powerful than the Triforce of Power, when combined with the Triforce of Wisdom, can pull of a genocide.

Heythere,Honey
I lurvvved Minish Cap. Quite underrated I must say. 131

And Meteor takes far too long to cast to be of any use in battle.

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by The Scenario
_NGrYmdnuo4

1:20-2:20

Now let's lay down some ground rules here.

Ganondorf = Trififorce of Power
Vaati = Mage's Cap

Ganondorf > Vaati (established in Four Swords)
Triforce of Power > Mage's Cap

Zelda = Triforce of Wisdom

Triforce of Wisdom + Mage's Cap = Genocide/Reality Warp

Something less powerful than the Triforce of Power, when combined with the Triforce of Wisdom, can pull of a genocide.

The Mage's Cap did more than what Link's wish in LttP did. The cap actually wished away monsters unlike the Triforce.

LLLLLink
The Mage's Cap did more than what Link's wish in LttP did. The cap actually wished away monsters unlike the Triforce.

"But now, you have totally
destroyed Ganon. His Dark
World will vanish." - Triforce

Ganon's world had monsters in it. no expression
So, did the Triforce make it vanish, or was it all anchored on Ganon, and defeating him make it vanish? Pick one.

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by LLLLLink
"But now, you have totally
destroyed Ganon. His Dark
World will vanish." - Triforce

Ganon's world had monsters in it. no expression
So, did the Triforce make it vanish, or was it all anchored on Ganon, and defeating him make it vanish? Pick one.

Ganon created the monsters. It's a common cliche for an antagonist belongings to die with him (Smithy, Dracula, most FF villains, Dark Samus, etc.)

None of that is an act of the Triforce (other than reverting the Dark World back to its original form.

MooCowofJustice
Neat, a power has just been given to Ganondorf. The power to create armies at will.

The Scenario
Ganon created the monsters. It's a common cliche for an antagonist belongings to die with him (Smithy, Dracula, most FF villains, Dark Samus, etc.)

1. Just because it is common doesn't mean it applies to Ganondorf.
2. The entire plot of Adventure of Link was Ganon's still living minions trying to kill Link and revive Ganon with his blood.
3. That doesn't apply to Dark Samus, either.

And the act of reverting the Dark World destroyed the monsters. Still, the Triforce has brought a bunch of people back to life, reversed curses, and warped an entire world (and its inhabitants) at least twice.

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
Neat, a power has just been given to Ganondorf. The power to create armies at will.

Not all of them are his creations. Obviously, Moblins, Blind, and others had already existed in Hyrule (that also includes the possibility of warped Hylians that could have chosen to serve Ganon). The Dark World boss monsters (except for Blind) had to be his creations.

1. Just because it is common doesn't mean it applies to Ganondorf.

Ganondorf fits the cliche of evil sorcerors who get defeated by protagonist swordsman. Don't deny it.

I'm sure the Ironknuckles were reanimated by magic as well as the Stalfos. I would consider the bipedal creatures as Ganon's troops and the Octorok, Ache, Keese, Dodongo, etc. as part of Hyrule's wildlife.

When Dark Samus was put out of existence, so did Phazon.

All the Triforce did was undo Ganon's wish. And I don't remember the Golden Land having inhabitants. IIRC, the Golden Land is where the Triforce rests and the transformed people are the ones who went seeking for the Triforce.

LLLLLink
And what about all the Hylians that were turned into talking trees?

The Scenario
Not all of them are his creations. Obviously, Moblins, Blind, and others had already existed in Hyrule (that also includes the possibility of warped Hylians that could have chosen to serve Ganon). The Dark World boss monsters (except for Blind) had to be his creations.

k'

I don't deny it at all. All I'm saying is that you are assuming Ganondorf and everything related to him works the same way as something from a completely different universe based on absolutelely nothing besides the fact that he's a character type and all character types must have the same abilities and weaknesses.

i.e: You are generalizing, and I don't like it.

And the Iron Knuckles and Stalfos were in Adventure of Link, thus proving that his creations exist after his death, thus also breaking the cliche.

Or rather, since Dark Samus pulled the retard move of connecting AU 313 to the origin of all phazon, destroying that thing wiped out phazon.

The whole thing was full of monsters. Some may have been treasure hunters. Quite a few of them were also Ganon's creations, which are previously proven to exist after Ganon's defeat. Since the world returned to normal, and normal presumably does not include vile creations of darkness that don't have the decency to die when their leader is killed, it must have gotten rid of them somehow. Like, say wiping them from existence along with the Dark World.

Actually, that's a nice choice of words there. The Triforce itself said the world would "vanish." Vanish, disappear, remove, dematerialize, pass into a oblivion, etc. along with everything in it. Since Ganon's stuff keeps existing as proven, and there being other things he didn't create there, it seems they got "vanished."

Ergo, we got a goddessdamned genocide.

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by LLLLLink
And what about all the Hylians that were turned into talking trees?

Weren't those talking trees originally Hyrule trees? How they got in the Dark World is beyond me.

k'

And the Iron Knuckles and Stalfos were in Adventure of Link, thus proving that his creations exist after his death, thus also breaking the cliche.

Ganon still had Wizzrobes available and they may have given life to the Stalfos and Iron Knuckles. There's also that magician that casted a sleeping spell on Zelda and Thunderbird.

Oh well, I guess the Triforce did do all that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.