Zombieland.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mikeydude
Alright your in the movie sceniro of Zombieland. Whats your plan to stay alive?

Rogue Jedi
Drive to a local Chevrolet dealer with the clothes on my back, my 12 gauge, my pistol, my baseball bat, and a few personal belongings. Take a brand spanking new Chevrolet Tahoe 4x4. Load my stuff in it (Which includes a manual gas pump, like Robert Neville was shown using in I am Legend), and head to the nearest gun store.

Stock upon weapons/ammo. Shotgun, semi auto pistols, ammo, etc; Drive to the nearest military surplus store.

Stock up on clothes and survival gear. Pants, boots, shirts, jackets. Knives, military rations, etc;....Drive to the nearest grocery store.

Stock up on canned goods, bottled water, perishable food items.

Drive to a gas station, fill up a 55 gallon drum with gasoline for the generators I have here, Drive back to where I live...

Where I live is a potential fortress. I live in an apartment inside my dad's old mechanics shop. The property is fenced in with barbed wire. Steel bars on all windows. The doors are huge slide up/down and made of metal. I'd weld them all shut, except for one that I could open (to park my truck of course), that door? I'd make impossible to open from the outside.....Once this is all done (hour max) no one is getting inside lest they have an arc welder to cut their way in.

This would be my base of operations. During the day I'd drive around in my Tahoe (which I could easily fortify with a steel bumper and steel bars over the windows), scavenging and killing zombies. Of course I'd bring all my family and loved ones to my base, IF they are alive.

mikeydude
Ill post mine tomorrow.

Ax3l
Give up, live like a Zombie.

Eat flesh. Eat flesh. Eat flesh. Then have a light snack of flesh. Eat flesh. Eat flesh. A little more Flesh. Eat flesh. Eat flesh.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Ax3l
Give up, live like a Zombie.

Eat flesh. Eat flesh. Eat flesh. Then have a light snack of flesh. Eat flesh. Eat flesh. A little more Flesh. Eat flesh. Eat flesh. Until I blast your head off, that is.

Strangelove
I have a copy of the Zombie Survival Guide, I'll consult it more thoroughly when the time is at hand.

mikeydude
Originally posted by Strangelove
I have a copy of the Zombie Survival Guide, I'll consult it more thoroughly when the time is at hand.
Yo!
you should let me see that, man.

dadudemon
I'll MAYBE post on this later.

mikeydude
I Would Hold up in Area 51, and find the carbon Removable platings on a Humvee. Mount a Type 88 LMG to the hood, and a Modern Turret to the top of the Humvee. Then i would go to the biggest Redneck Fest i could find, Stock up on 12 gauge slugs and and .45 or .38 bullets.
Get a M16 and a FAMAS.
Get a Intervention, with plenty of shock absorbers\padding.

Go Back to Area 51 clear out the entire Facility and live in there with plenty of food.
Find any last survivors and bring them to the Facility.
Read up on all of the Government Consparies. And live my life accordingly.

Ax3l
I have a copy of the Zombie Survival Guide, I'll consult it more thoroughly when the time is at hand. I prefer the Authors dad.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by dadudemon
I'll MAYBE post on this later. I see you with a weakness similar to Tallahassee. Instead of twinkies, you'll be obsessed with getting a cheeseburger, two of them.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I see you with a weakness similar to Tallahassee. Instead of twinkies, you'll be obsessed with getting a cheeseburger, two of them.

Two double cheeseburgers, add mayo: to be exact. smile

And, nah, I do recreational bodybuilding: I can force myself to eat whatever I set my mind to (as long as it will help me retain muscles while dieting...lol!)

Rogue Jedi
damn.

mikeydude
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I see you with a weakness similar to Tallahassee. Instead of twinkies, you'll be obsessed with getting a cheeseburger, two of them.
I dont know man, those donuts look like something that i would want

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by mikeydude
I dont know man, those donuts look like something that i would want My weakness would be a hot shower. And soda.

mikeydude
Meh, i could do a cold shower.

Rogue Jedi
Horny?

mikeydude
Na, im just used to cold showers. My mom generally uses all the hot water.

Strangelove
Originally posted by Ax3l
I prefer the Authors dad. I've met Max though, he's pretty awesome.

Ax3l
I've met Max though, he's pretty awesome. He could end world hunger, he'd still never be as awesome as his father.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.