doomsday vs ultimate colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
Doomsday against Ultimate colossus

who wins

byrdgang21
Doomsday

ares834
DD stomps.

The Pict
Doomsday 10/10

SamZED
What's with people placing Ult Colossus in Superman's league? The only decent strength feat I remember was him flipping a Sentinel and even that just barely.

brownqk
DD, no contest...

YFZ 350
Is this a joke?

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by SamZED
What's with people placing Ult Colossus in Superman's league? The only decent strength feat I remember was him flipping a Sentinel and even that just barely. although he is not in supermans league, he has done more than flip sentinels. he wrecked untimate thor
i know ultimate thor is weaker than 616 thor but he still is somewhere around there as he is a class 7 able to lift far above 100tons
he also took a nuke to the face

SamZED
Nice. Didnt know about those feats. Still Doomsday is too much imo.

KingD19
Originally posted by SamZED
What's with people placing Ult Colossus in Superman's league? The only decent strength feat I remember was him flipping a Sentinel and even that just barely.

Lol, he didn't flip a Sentinel, he kept a Sentinel that was a few hundred tons from crushing him, then he threw it a few hundred feet straight up.

He lifted a 20,000 ton nuclear sub from the ocean floor.

He stopped a couple hundred ton bullet train without him being budged.

NC teleported him underground, and he dug his way out.

He actually ripped up the ground and used it as a wall to keep the other X-Men from getting shot.

He took a nuke with a blast radius of 20 yards to the face.

Beat Thor and Ironman at the same time.

Overcame Magneto's control, who was extremely powerful in the Ultimate verse.

Ripped off Wolverine's leg.

Kicked down a huge door made of highly durable metals and reinforced, etc.....

nicamarvin
Originally posted by KingD19
Lol, he didn't flip a Sentinel, he kept a Sentinel that was a few hundred tons from crushing him, then he threw it a few hundred feet straight up.

He lifted a 20,000 ton nuclear sub from the ocean floor.

He stopped a couple hundred ton bullet train without him being budged.

NC teleported him underground, and he dug his way out.

He actually ripped up the ground and used it as a wall to keep the other X-Men from getting shot.

Overcame Magneto's control, who was extremely powerful in the Ultimate verse.

Ripped off Wolverine's leg.

Kicked down a huge door made of highly durable metals and reinforced, etc..... and if this is DOS DD he aint going down easy too..... Happy Dance

The Pict

B]

The "nuke" did almost no damage to the surroundings IIRC. The fact that it was "localised" leads me to believe that it wasn't particularly powerful. So I think him taking a nuke is a somewhat sketchy feat.
Besides DD took a blast that was equal to "a million nuclear blasts," and got up literally laughing. Somewhat hyperbolic but it was a manipulator of energy that was narrating, so we can assume the measurement wasn't altogether inncorrect .

And he beat them one after the other. Actually (I assume you're talking about Ultimate War) he didn't quite beat Iron Man. He stopped him in his tracks then went off to deal with Thor while Wolverine dealt with Iron Man.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by The Pict
The "nuke" did almost no damage to the surroundings IIRC. The fact that it was "localised" leads me to believe that it wasn't particularly powerful. So I think him taking a nuke is a somewhat sketchy feat.
Besides DD took a blast that was equal to "a million nuclear blasts," and got up literally laughing. Somewhat hyperbolic but it was a manipulator of energy that was narrating, so we can assume the measurement wasn't altogether inncorrect .

And he beat them one after the other. Actually (I assume you're talking about Ultimate War) he didn't quite beat Iron Man. He stopped him in his tracks then went off to deal with Thor while Wolverine dealt with Iron Man. Just to comment that comparison is probably all together incorrect.He says a million nukes.Sentry says a million exploding suns but he hasn't shown that kind of power yet.

The Pict
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Just to comment that comparison is probably all together incorrect.He says a million nukes.Sentry says a million exploding suns but he hasn't shown that kind of power yet.

The Sentry power comparison is just a theory. The explosion actually happened. And it's measurment hadn't changed. Whereas Sentry and other characters have, on numerous occasions, said a "thousand exploding Suns."

Besides what has the power-level that Sentry has or hasn't shown go to do with a DD durability feat? Completely different things. Completely different comics. Hell even different companies.

Black bolt z
Point taken.

I still think DD wins but I don't think that comparison is correct.

Ultimate colossus was a lot more powerfull than his 616 counterpart, because he was on steroids, he still loses to DD though.

Damn ultimateverse was bad, im glad it's over.

The Pict
I thought the Ultimate-verse was revamped? I'm sure it's still going rather than finished.

I think the spider-man title survived, not sure about the others.

r0nm0n88
i wonder what you guys think about the colossus made completely of adamantium? how do you think he would do?

Originally posted by r0nm0n88
i wonder what you guys think about the colossus made completely of adamantium? how do you think he would do?

There is an adamantium colossus?

Colossus-Big C
^yes

KingD19
Originally posted by 753
There is an adamantium colossus?

There's a Colossus who was captured by Weapon X and made into primary Adamantium.

And there's an even more powerful version who has complete control over his strength, durability, even his molecular structure. In that universe, Storm is a living weather pattern, Jubilee can decimate a city, Wolverine has a Hulk level HF, Rogue can't touch air, or she'll absorb everybodies life force within a couple miles, and Xavier is a disembodied astral projection.

chomperx9
There's a Colossus who was captured by Weapon X and made into primary Adamantium.

Jubilee can decimate a city, Wolverine has a Hulk level HF, Rogue can't touch air, or she'll absorb everybodies life force within a couple miles, and Xavier is a disembodied astral projection. not so sure thats true about rogue because the 1st day she turned into a mutant and found out her powers im sure she would have absorbed everyones life force and kill mankind.

also hulks HF >> wolverines

no quite sure jubilee can do that with one blast. might take her afew hours work.

KingD19
Originally posted by chomperx9
not so sure thats true about rogue because the 1st day she turned into a mutant and found out her powers im sure she would have absorbed everyones life force and kill mankind.

also hulks HF >> wolverines

no quite sure jubilee can do that with one blast. might take her afew hours work.

Notice I said in that universe, not 616....it's an alternate universe where something happened that caused all their powers to jump to god like levels. I've got the comic on my home computer...it's basically a bunch of alternate universe one shots.

So...Rogue would absorb everyone's life force within miles.

Wolverine's HF is on Hulk's level, and Astral Xavier has to control him, because his berserk rage has basically turned him into a mindless monster.

And Jubilee can blow up a city at a whim.

And there's an even more powerful version who has complete control over his strength, durability, even his molecular structure. In that universe, Storm is a living weather pattern, Jubilee can decimate a city, Wolverine has a Hulk level HF, Rogue can't touch air, or she'll absorb everybodies life force within a couple miles, and Xavier is a disembodied astral projection.

What comic is that?

It is telling that funny wolverine already has a hulk HF in the 616 by now. In a matter of months he'll be comuing back from dispersed quarks in a panel or two.

Colossus-Big C
hulks healing factor is much faster than wolverines, he once was cut on the stomach and when he touched it ,it healed around his hand and he had to rip it free

KingD19
Originally posted by 753
What comic is that?

It is telling that funny wolverine already has a hulk HF in the 616 by now. In a matter of months he'll be comuing back from dispersed quarks in a panel or two.

It's called X-Men Millennial Visions #2000, there's also a 2001. They've got some pretty interesting concepts on there.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.