Green Lantern from Earth, Victor Von Doom!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord_Talron
doom gets a green lantern ring and spends time learning every possible thing about the gl rings along with mastering the ring of course.

if doom exclusively uses the ring's powers and ring weaknesses are off limits, who is the weakest character who can defeat doom!?

Lord Feron
To be honest doom with a ring and given ample time to study it and learn how to use it. A ring in the hands of Doom would be absolutely ridiculous due to his willpower, cunning, intelligence, and mastery over magic.

I think the weakest character that can defeat doom and just his ring would be imo he might be able to take out Infinity Man or some other Trans level character.

Mshinu
How would Doom`s power as a GL compare to Hal Jordan you think?

amnesia
He would destroy Hal

would he be able to use the ring? not every type of willpower wirks with it, no matter how strong it is

amnesia
Originally posted by 753
would he be able to use the ring? not every type of willpower wirks with it, no matter how strong it is

If batman can, Doom can.

Originally posted by amnesia
If batman can, Doom can.

Didnt batman struggle with it and underperform? I might be remembering oliver queen though.

Mindset
Originally posted by 753
Didnt batman struggle with it and underperform? I might be remembering oliver queen though. That was Oliver.

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by 753
would he be able to use the ring? not every type of willpower wirks with it, no matter how strong it is as per the op, doom has mastered the ring.

JakeTheBank
He would destroy Hal

Lord_Talron
would he be able to take on agent orange or no?

amnesia
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
would he be able to take on agent orange or no?

The orange ring would see doom as a more suitable owner. Doom could get all the rings and master them.

the ninjak
Doom's green tentacles would own the galaxy Hentai Style!

Lord_Talron
The orange ring would see doom as a more suitable owner. Doom could get all the rings and master them. NO. green is better for doom mad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.