Iron-man vs Doctor Doom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
No magic. They prep to improve their armors and counter possible attacks from their opponent.

Armor vs Armor.

Who takes the cake?

Mindset
Doom

Omega Vision
Basic Tony armor was more or less equal to basic Doom armor but I think Doom's prep>>Tony's prep.

Doom.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Basic Tony armor was more or less equal to basic Doom armor but I think Doom's prep>>Tony's prep.

Doom. thumb up His new armor hasn't done jack yet except show that it lives in his bones. So he wins for portability.

amnesia
Doom could build a exo skeleton capable of beating Thor and hulk in arm wrestling at the same time.

Bouboumaster
Iron Man

Mindset
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Iron Man Why?

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Mindset
Why?

I think that even if Doom's armor have insane defenses, Iron Man's armor is much, much faster. He can also fly, have probably better longer range attack and can lift 80 tons. It would be a great fight, but in the end, I see Tony's winning.

Mindset
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
I think that even if Doom's armor have insane defenses, Iron Man's armor is much, much faster. He can also fly, have probably better longer range attack and can lift 80 tons. It would be a great fight, but in the end, I see Tony's winning. Doom's armor can fly, match Thing in strength, and has ranged weapons too.

He has always been able to keep up with IM in speed when they fight.

There armor is pretty even, although I give the edge to Doom, and Doom is much smarter than Tony and better at prep.

Galan007
All of their previous (non-magic-involving) battles have ended in a stalemate. No reason to assume this match would be any different.

Mindset
Originally posted by Galan007
All of their previous (non-magic-involving) battles have ended in a stalemate. No reason to assume this match would be any different. Except this one has prep.

chomperx9
Why? because iron-man 2 just came out and there are more back ups for iron man at the moment than doom. wait afew months doom will get more of his fanboys back

the ninjak
I don't think any of these guys are biased

Galan007
Except this one has prep. Yes, I know. But where armor upgrading is concerned, I see them as equals.

the ninjak
Yes, I know. But where armor upgrading is concerned, I see them as equals.

They are. But although others will disagree I reckon Tony has the edge if he walked the path Doom did. Nobodies stopping an army of Execute Programme suits. Doombots would get crushed.

Black bolt z
Dooms armor is near equal to tonys in almost every way and better in some.Also dooms prep>>>>Tonys prep.Doom wins.

Mindset
Yes, I know. But where armor upgrading is concerned, I see them as equals. Why?

Doom has created better tech than Tony.

He even had a built in time cube in his suit, he'll revert Tony's suit back into nuts and bolts.

Galan007
He even had a built in time cube in his suit, he'll revert Tony's suit back into nuts and bolts. And Tony developed Accelerationware, more or less on the fly.

Mindset
A drop of water compared to Doom's ocean.

Galan007
Tony pisses in Doom's ocean.

Black bolt z
Tony pisses in Doom's ocean. It incerinates the piss and throws it back at him as acid...

chomperx9
Tony pisses in Doom's ocean. so thats why the gulf is F*&%ED

Galan007
Originally posted by chomperx9
so thats why the gulf is F*&%ED Pfft Tony doesn't piss oil, he pisses excellence. uhuh

the ninjak
Why?

Doom has created better tech than Tony.

He even had a built in time cube in his suit, he'll revert Tony's suit back into nuts and bolts.

Tony should have that tech soon considering Osborne downloaded Doom's Time Traveling tech....... but that's rambling.

Pfft Tony doesn't piss oil, he pisses excellence. uhuh

rock Good man.

Mindset
Originally posted by the ninjak
Tony should have that tech soon considering Osborne downloaded Doom's Time Traveling tech....... but that's rambling.

Doubt it.

It's beyond those insects understanding.

the ninjak
Doubt it.

It's beyond those insects understanding.

Osborne used it instantly....the software is there it's just a matter of time before someone on Stark's level deciphers it. It's just code.

It was old Stark tech that performed the feat in the form of Iron Patriot in the first place.

Doom freaked out and said something along the lines of "You better not betray me" When Osborne took it.

I'm surprised he didn't use it during Siege. I would have.

Mindset
Osborne used it instantly....the software is there it's just a matter of time before someone on Stark's level deciphers it. It's just code.

It was old Stark tech that performed the feat in the form of Iron Patriot in the first place.

Doom freaked out and said something along the lines of "You better not betray me" When Osborne took it.

I'm surprised he didn't use it during Siege. I would have. Doom let Osbourne use it.

the ninjak
Doom let Osbourne use it.

Yeah .......that's some nice tech right there.

BattleMage
DOOM

Mindset
Yeah .......that's some nice tech right there. It is...

the ninjak
It is...

And Osborne would have gotten a nice blueprint of the algorithms needed to achieve the feat.

The suit in the end funny enough was capable of accomplishing the feat therefore the software as well was good enough to process the instructions.

Osborne has the tech inside the Iron Patriot armor and now Stark does as well..........maybe. wink

Mindset
And Osborne would have gotten a nice blueprint of the algorithms needed to achieve the feat.

The suit in the end funny enough was capable of accomplishing the feat therefore the software as well was good enough to process the instructions.

Osborne has the tech inside the Iron Patriot armor and now Stark does as well..........maybe. wink He activated the software in Doom's suit.

Doom's suit opened the time cube.

Where did it say Osbourne downloaded or stored any information?

Omega Vision
Doom's armor can fly, match Thing in strength, and has ranged weapons too.

He has always been able to keep up with IM in speed when they fight.

There armor is pretty even, although I give the edge to Doom, and Doom is much smarter than Tony and better at prep.
How come Doom is sometimes listed as Class 2-4?

Mindset
Originally posted by Omega Vision
How come Doom is sometimes listed as Class 2-4? Where is he listed at Class 2-4?

He crushed coal into a diamond like he was crumpled paper.

Lord_Talron
doom focuses less on improving his armor than iron man does as iron man is all about his armor, howerver, this is a prep battle giving doom the opportunity to devote as much time as tony. doom takes this.

Omega Vision
Where is he listed at Class 2-4?

He crushed coal into a diamond like he was crumpled paper.
I saw it somewhere. An obsolete bio/handbook maybe. *shrug*

Lord_Talron
could be him w.o armor on...

bobbi
Doom should win with prep.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by bobbi
Doom should win with prep. Doom should win everything with prep.He doesn't.But he does win this.

JakeTheBank
Doom with prep threads are essentially spite against the other person.

Even Reed.

Tha C-Master
Thanos too?

Lord_Talron
ofc you non-believer. durorangehulk

Bentley
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Doom with prep threads are essentially spite against the other person.

Even Reed.

Dude, you're just hating on Kang.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Bentley
Dude, you're just hating on Kang.

Nah, Kang's cool in my book. big grin

Bentley
Good uhuh

big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.