Don't punch mirrors

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MasterMyOwnMind
I accidentally punched a mirror 5 days ago, it shattered into pieces and two of my finger were hanging off. I had to get to the hosp fast.

Sancty
Why would I want to see that?

MildPossession
How do you accidently punch a mirror... did someone dodge your punch.

~Wålshy~
oh thanks for telling me i was just gonna punch a mirror awebrow

LanceWindu
Was there a pic? PM it to me, I wanna see.

MasterMyOwnMind
Originally posted by MildPossession
How do you accidently punch a mirror... did someone dodge your punch.

I was practicing boxing and I swung too close to it, it was a powerful right hook. It was a terribly ugly scene, a bloody mess, I was screaming, my knuckles were sticking out and my fingers were hanging off.

MildPossession
There are these wonderful things call PUNCH BAGS.

Ax3l
You are one pathetic loser. No offense.

MasterMyOwnMind
Originally posted by Ax3l
You are one pathetic loser. No offense.

Actually apart from this incident im pretty well set.

Helped me connect with one of my crushes believe it or not.

Impediment
PM me the image! I want to see it!

dadudemon
After one of you get the image, PM it to me.

Rogue Jedi
I dont believe it. I beat up Greek teenagers for fun yo.

MasterMyOwnMind
PMing, jesus, i only have one hand to do tghe goddamn codes.

Rogue Jedi
Your fingers were hanging how? By flaps of skin? Bone?

Ax3l
Originally posted by MasterMyOwnMind
Actually apart from this incident im pretty well set.

Helped me connect with one of my crushes believe it or not. You breaking glass helped you connect with a crush?

I'm guessing you're from the south.

Rogue Jedi
ahahahahahaaa

MasterMyOwnMind
It's all on my facebook, which is in my profile here, just add me as ur friend and go to my photos.

MasterMyOwnMind
You breaking glass helped you connect with a crush?

I'm guessing you're from the south.

No she saw the photo and commented and now we call each other secret husband and wife, it's a long story.

MasterMyOwnMind
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Your fingers were hanging how? By flaps of skin? Bone?

Bone, tendons were severed completely.

Rogue Jedi
No offense, dude, but that was a stupid thing to do.

Wild Shadow
how hard is it too simply upload it from the the upload file option

MasterMyOwnMind
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
No offense, dude, but that was a stupid thing to do.

You're quoting me, i kept saying stupid to myself the whole way to the hospital. I didn't want to hit it at all, I was shadow boxing too close to the damn thing.

MasterMyOwnMind
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
how hard is it too simply upload it from the the upload file option

It'll be deleted.

Ax3l
No she saw the photo and commented and now we call each other secret husband and wife, it's a long story. If her comment was anything but "Why the **** would you do that, you stupid freak", then you might be a redneck.

MasterMyOwnMind
If her comment was anything but "Why the **** would you do that, you stupid freak", then you might be a redneck.

Thanks ya rude jackass. She said something to the effect of "Daaaaaannnnnggg!"

MasterMyOwnMind
She also said I was cute if u cut out the arm.

Wild Shadow
well pm it to me or who one of us so we can pass it around in pms. or simply just link to the pic in from face book

MasterMyOwnMind
well pm it to me or who one of us so we can pass it around in pms. or simply just link to the pic in from face book

I pmd dudamon, ask him to give it to u.

Ax3l
Everyone else gets to call you stupid but you call me a rude jackass.

Unfair.

Impediment
How old are you, Master? Just curious.

Wild Shadow
i say he is 17..

anyways i also shadow box in the mirror but i am usually a few feet away and at the boxing gym..

MasterMyOwnMind
Everyone else gets to call you stupid but you call me a rude jackass.

Unfair.

Most of them showed some concern, and u were a bit excessive with the jokes.

MasterMyOwnMind
Originally posted by Impediment
How old are you, Master? Just curious.

Wild Shadow
damn i am good.. also a little bit psychic

Ax3l
Most of them showed some concern, and u were a bit excessive with the jokes. I'm concerned. Not with your wellbeing, but the fate of the nation if today's youth is punching mirrors.

dadudemon
I pmd dudamon, ask him to give it to u.

BTW, thanks for that, dude.

And, that has got to SUCK not being able to use your hand for that long. If you're a boxer, even recreational, that must have pissed you off quite a bit.

You may have already indicated it, but did you retain almost all mobility once it healed or is it still healing?

Wild Shadow
i bet minor nerve damage might hurt when he has to stretch the finger due to the tendons and nerves shrinking.. its how it was for me when i got stabbed in the hand.. i lost minor tactile sensation and a few dead nerves

Rogue Jedi
If her comment was anything but "Why the **** would you do that, you stupid freak", then you might be a redneck.

iOvul0obWrM

MasterMyOwnMind
Originally posted by dadudemon
BTW, thanks for that, dude.

And, that has got to SUCK not being able to use your hand for that long. If you're a boxer, even recreational, that must have pissed you off quite a bit.

You may have already indicated it, but did you retain almost all mobility once it healed or is it still healing?

Still healing, itches a lot under the cast. The doctor I might regain almost all mobility in 8-10 weeks.

mikeydude
Yo nig pm me some pics.

MasterMyOwnMind
Originally posted by mikeydude
Yo nig pm me some pics.

Ask dudamon.

MasterMyOwnMind
i bet minor nerve damage might hurt when he has to stretch the finger due to the tendons and nerves shrinking.. its how it was for me when i got stabbed in the hand.. i lost minor tactile sensation and a few dead nerves

What happened? Why did some stab your hand?

MasterMyOwnMind
I'm concerned. Not with your wellbeing, but the fate of the nation if today's youth is punching mirrors.

Nah I don't care that much, I'll be fine.

Ax3l
Nah I don't care that much, I'll be fine. I can tell you're saying something, but it just doesn't make sense.

LanceWindu
I don't see why the pics were deleted by the mods...I saw them and it's no worse than any other pictures of stitches or whatever. Easily falls in PG-13.

Wild Shadow
What happened? Why did some stab your hand? bar fight..

i was at the bar ordering a drink, some hot young college girl came on to me.. we started talking my friend then wanted to play pool.. we played with some douche bag racist redneck..

money was involved he lost 300 bucks didnt want to pay and i didnt care he said i hustled him.. then found out he had bn setting me up the whole time but wasnt working... although the dude looked like he was in hi mid 40's rugged his girl was the college girl that had bn coming on to me.. we got into a fight on the pool table he tried to stab me in the face i blocked it.. my friends and i then jumped him and beat his @$$.. stomped him unconscious..

Ax3l
That's gotta be the most believable story I have EVER heard.

Wild Shadow
sarcasm? erm

Ax3l
.... erm

rader
That's gotta be the most believable story I have EVER heard.
It's true!! I read it on the onion.

Wild Shadow
its going to be my life mission to get you banned ax3l it shouldnt be too hard after all your previous bans

rader
its going to be my life mission to get you banned ax3l it shouldnt be too hard after all your previous bans
But Ax3l is like my bff. We've known each other since we were like 2!

Ax3l
its going to be my life mission to get you banned ax3l it shouldnt be too hard after all your previous bans Because I don't believe you and your bs story?

Enjoy trying. I mean, phishing is a bannable offense, so go ahead and try.

Wild Shadow
phishing is not a bannable offense if your actually giving reason to be banned.... you know better from actual experience

Ax3l
I've said this before. I know what you're saying is English, it's just not making any sense.

Mairuzu
If anyone is getting him banned its me.

Weed.

Ax3l
Originally posted by Mairuzu
If anyone is getting him banned its me.

Weed. That's it, I can't handle your shit anymore.

MasterMyOwnMind
bar fight..

i was at the bar ordering a drink, some hot young college girl came on to me.. we started talking my friend then wanted to play pool.. we played with some douche bag racist redneck..

money was involved he lost 300 bucks didnt want to pay and i didnt care he said i hustled him.. then found out he had bn setting me up the whole time but wasnt working... although the dude looked like he was in hi mid 40's rugged his girl was the college girl that had bn coming on to me.. we got into a fight on the pool table he tried to stab me in the face i blocked it.. my friends and i then jumped him and beat his @$$.. stomped him unconscious..

You ****in stud! haha! She came onto u over his old ass! Gratifying. Better your hand than face.

MasterMyOwnMind
Originally posted by LanceWindu
I don't see why the pics were deleted by the mods...I saw them and it's no worse than any other pictures of stitches or whatever. Easily falls in PG-13.

Ask Peach, he/she edited my opening post.

Wild Shadow
here you go now you can join the scar thread and show where all your scars are located at

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/search.php?action=showresults&q=scars+forumid%3A61&showposts=0

Dorian Belmont
bar fight..

money was involved he lost 300 bucks didnt want to pay and i didnt care he said i hustled him.. then found out he had bn setting me up the whole time but wasnt working... although the dude looked like he was in hi mid 40's rugged his girl was the college girl that had bn coming on to me.. we got into a fight on the pool table he tried to stab me in the face i blocked it.. my friends and i then jumped him and beat his @$$.. stomped him unconscious.. I punched a aluminimum garbage can into someones face ....my hand swelled up like you wouldnt believe.....not the same but it was still awesome

the lesson here is dont punch things unless your sure its gonna break.....or in his case wont slice your fingers off

Ax3l
I think you people need anger management. I don't think I've ever punched anything for any reason.

Let alone punched something and injured myself with doing so.

That's just moronic.

Dorian Belmont
I was practicing boxing and I swung too close to it, it was a powerful right hook. It was a terribly ugly scene, a bloody mess, I was screaming, my knuckles were sticking out and my fingers were hanging off. awesome.....though maybe not for you ....blood excites me .....i think i was a vampire in a past life no expression

Dorian Belmont
I think you people need anger management. I don't think I've ever punched anything for any reason.

Let alone punched something and injured myself with doing so.

That's just moronic. I was doing it in self defense had i not punched that garbage can someone who have hit me with it ....and then possibly stabbed me

Ax3l
Maybe you shouldn't have started a fight.

Can't we all just get along?

Dorian Belmont
actually some guys were trying to rape a girl..... erm

Ax3l
That's when you go watch, you sick freak. Don't you know that rape is just another form of love?

Dorian Belmont
That's when you go watch, you sick freak. Don't you know that rape is just another form of love? actually if i watched and did nothing i would have been unable to live with my self ....it was the right thing to do .....not many people can say that they could do what i did....(generally fight three armed assailants)

Ax3l
Not many people would believe that story, either.

Dorian Belmont
hell i barely believe i....and i actually only had to fight one of them cuz after i knocked that guy out with the garbage can the other two ran like pussies

Ax3l
Uh huh. Did you fly away after that?

Dorian Belmont
nah took the subway....smartass

Ax3l
I hope you told your mom about it when you got home.

Dorian Belmont
I had to my hand was bleeding and bruised .....and i know your being sarcastic .....im just too bored to really give a shit

Ax3l
But no too bored to make up some phony story?

I get it.

Dorian Belmont
if i were going to make shit up like that i would have said there was 20 of them and i had nunchuks.....moron ....and there also would have been undead ninja monkeys

Ax3l
That wouldn't make it any less unbelievable.

MasterMyOwnMind
That wouldn't make it any less unbelievable.

Dude ur full of dickery, i havent witnessed u say sumthing nice for, like, never, your full pure rage. man, u trippin'.

Ax3l
I'm still wondering whose sock you are.

MasterMyOwnMind
I'm still wondering whose sock you are.

ok, well, uh, good luck with that bruh, i dont really spam and we're in the off-topic forum so i dont think im acting much like a sock would but, watever.

Wild Shadow
your not. axel is just trolling for reactions it was he does

MasterMyOwnMind
your not. axel is just trolling for reactions it was he does

why? i dont understand the point unless hes psychotic or sumthin.

Wild Shadow
he tries to offend/annoy everyone with his behavior he thinks its funny its how he passes the time here..

MasterMyOwnMind
he tries to offend/annoy everyone with his behavior he thinks its funny its how he passes the time here..

that makes some sense, he must be as bored as me, but i can handle it pretty well.

i can handle most of my problems pretty well now, because mood and happiness comes down to living or dying for me.

Insomniatric
Dude I don't see how a mirror can mess your hand up that badly... I hit things when I get mad, usually walls or my bedroom door, and I don't hold back. I've punched mirrors before in my house after I got REALLY pissed before, and they just broke. My dad got really pissed and made me pay for them also.

How does that mess up your hand like that?

Also, next time, you should probably try gloves.

Dorian Belmont
shit if i know

Kharhmah
Originally posted by Insomniatric
Dude I don't see how a mirror can mess your hand up that badly... I hit things when I get mad, usually walls or my bedroom door, and I don't hold back. I've punched mirrors before in my house after I got REALLY pissed before, and they just broke. My dad got really pissed and made me pay for them also.

How does that mess up your hand like that?
I heard exaggeration can fxck you up pretty bad.

Dorian Belmont
probably

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.