Spiderman 2 villains

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LoSt_gsKrew
i really think the villains in spiderman 2 should include the hobgoblin and the scorpion

Alphamale
No I bet on Doc Oct and Lizard!

Dexx
man!..you actually watch and comment this shit?

Ushgarak
Why not? As good a speculation as any.

Dexx
blimey!...i think i'll throw one also smile
i BET there'll be a guy(or several) wanting to kill spiderman!

LoSt_gsKrew
of course there will be people wanting to kill spidey, but the scorpion IS his most dangerous archenemy besides doc ock

Darth Vicious
Are U Crazy, The Scorpion aint spideys most dangerous foe, Its Venom, which should be in the next movie. Also i hope they dont do the same think they did with Batman, theres no need for 2 villains in every movie Unless is the Kingpin which they could use in the future to have some sort of movie crossover between spidey and daredevil since the Kingpin messes with them both equally, and i hope we get to see the Black Cat.

kjm87
It has been confirmed that the villians are to be Dr Octopus and the Lizard.

Dexx
so how old are you guyz?

Catch 22
Where, by whom, etc, etc.......

Myndon
it said on killermovies.com
and on othe rmovie sites

kjm87
I got that from the killermovies.com site

Fitch
so I see you really know the Spiderman universe....very good.
although I thought u were 15 and pasted the cartoon times....but anyway,it's u're choice.

kjm87
I don't know the Spiderman universe. It isn't one of my favourite films as are ones like Jurassic Park and so on, but if you class Spiderman as a cartoon, then other films are not that far off the catagory. I won't name any, but I'm sure you can think of ones that cannot be in any way real or remotely real, like Spiderman. The only reason I know things like this is because I often visit the killer movies site, and just look at the films out in the next few years, even though they may not interest me.

Catch 22
Can't see it, which story?

Dexx
you have jurassic park as a faivourite movie?....sick

kjm87
(Quote)
The Amazing Spider-Man

Starring: Tobey Maguire, Kirsten Dunst, Bruce Campbell, Sam Neill

Director: Sam Raimi
Release Date: May 7th, 2004
Studio: Columbia Pictures

Synopsis: As Spider-Man continues to pine for Mary-Jane, two new villains come up against him: Dr. Octopus and the Lizard.

That is where I got it from. If you want to see it on the site, look along the left hand side, where all the movies are, and click on Spiderman 2.

kjm87
So what? Everyone has their favourites.

Mujaffa
but JP????sick

mah
whats wrong with JP. its a great film

kjm87
I didn't like the third one, but I can't see what's wrong with Jurassic Park. If it was unpopular, then there would not be another one in the making. I hate films that contain violence the whole way through, but I'm sure there's people who would prefer to watch a film full of death, than seeing dinosaurs chasing people. But that's up to them.

finti
is JP a great film ????????????????????? sick Sam Neil sick

mah
the first is great yes

finti
it was crap

mah
no

BOPRecruit 16
villians i'd like to see in the movie:

hobgoblin
venom/carnage
*uh...i'll get back to this later...*

got to see peter use the alien symbiote!

Team up: daredevil, x-men, or batman

i wonder how'd it go if there was a live action movie of "justice league"...^.~

BackFire349
the penguin.

Darth Vicious
since there are a couple more Marvel Comics movies coming wouldnt it be cool to see some crossovers between the movies and by the way Jurrasic Park sucked!

kjm87
If Jurassic Park was so bad, then surely there wouldn't be 4, possibly 5 films in the series. Think of other films that people have said have been great...I can't think of any right now, but after one film they disappear, at least JP has continued.

PeekaReet
hmm...i like JP! You want sucked..? Jp two and three sucked! I like Spiderman....can't wait for number two!

Ushgarak
Don't confuse popular and great, Kjm.

BOPRecruit 16
i can't believe they are making more jp movies. >,<

PeekaReet
I know..:P

Captain REX
I liked JP 1 and 3, just so ya know.

Anyway, Doc Oct and Lizard are good choices. I'd like to see one with Venom definitely. There were a lot of subtle mentions of Spider-man's enemies in the first one, like when J.J. says something about their photographer, who ends up as Venom, and Peter says he lost his job as the proffesor guy's assistant, who then becomes Lizard.

queeq
Doc Oct in Spiderman 2????????????????/ Now that is so weird... Sam Raimi distinctively said on the Spiderman DVD that whatever the villain was going to be in part 2 it would for sure not be Doc Oct. Is that rumour confirmed??

finti
Heard rumors about that Toby guy might have to quit Spidey because of a bad back

Captain REX
Now THAT would be just plain stupid...

finti
well he have back troubles and he might quit as Spidey

queeq
Why? Spidey's CGI.

finti
guess he does some stunts

queeq
They have someone else doing some of the swinging.

finti
well I just refered to some showbiz news I heard on the radio, frankly I couldnt care less I aint gonna see Spide 2 anyways.

queeq
Didn't like the first one?

finti
thought it sucked big time

queeq
Bet you did. big grin

BOPRecruit 16
i've read and own tons of books and magazines on the making of the spidey movies. he's not cgi all the time. yeah, venom is cool. kind of reminds me of spawn, the symbiotic suit that is. so did the prowler. i'm sort of glad that james cameron didn't direct the movie. sandman and electro were the original script ideal vilians. sandman would've been cool, but it would be mostly or all cgi. so that wouldn't quite work. electro, the costume is too cheesy in the comics and toon. but, of course they can always alter it like with the green goblin. too bad they already used a goblin, the hobgoblins were quite interesting. right now i've been reading the spider-man essentials, i can't wait til the osbournes and the alien symbiote come into the story. they must put the alien symbiote and/or the sinester six in the next or last one! ^.~

GordonSkywalker
I did not know Kingpin was a Spiderman or a Daredevil opponent. I thought he was an enemy of the Avengers or something.

Augeybana
Well I remeber seeing him on spiderman and daredevil.

GordonSkywalker
Oh. I did not recall Kingpin being a villian of Spiderman but now I think I did see him on the cartoons a lot. I used to watch a lot of superhero cartoon series.

Augeybana
He probaly made cameo's in other comic books and cartoons.

GordonSkywalker
I see. That would explain it probably then. I used to watch cartoons at a friend's house when he got home from school. Those were the days....

Augeybana
Yeah Fox used to give that show right.

GordonSkywalker
Yes. So what is with this Green Goblin? I thought he was killed in the first Spiderman movie? Or is this his son they are talking about?

Augeybana
It's he's son that becomes green goblin after he's father dies.So I guess he'll be a green goblin in the next or the next next spider man movie as a villian.

GordonSkywalker
Ok, got it.

BackFire349
bruce campbell, the king of B movies is set to play one of the villians in the next spider man movie.

GordonSkywalker
Oh good.

Augeybana
That should be interesting.

GordonSkywalker
Yes.

Augeybana
I heard Venom,Carnage is supposed to be in Spider 3.

Julie
there's a 3??????????????????????

Augeybana
Yes of course when something makes good money like spiderman it always sequels.But Tobey already signed for 2 and 3.

GordonSkywalker
What is the official name for that one, I wonder! If Spiderman 2 is The Amazing Spiderman, what will the 3rd film be called?

Augeybana
That's a good question but this is going to be a big francise.

GordonSkywalker
No doubt.

Augeybana
A new starwars.....well only by box office sales.

GordonSkywalker
Didn't I do a thread about this once?

Augeybana
I don't recall.

GordonSkywalker
Oh no I haven't.

Augeybana
I heard Vin Diesle is thinking about playing Venom.

Sünden
First of all, Jurassic Park was an imaginative and overall great movie. 2 was okay, and 3 sucked.

Doctor Octopus wasn't a great villain and the Scorpion was okay, but together they'd porbably be pretty good.

Spidey 3 will have venom and/or carnage, I can almost guarantee.

GordonSkywalker
EXcellent news, Sunden!

Dexx
christ.....the whole bundle of stupidity?

Sünden
Personally, I think that Brad Pitt and Edward Norton should play Carnage and Venom.

GordonSkywalker
Big Brad Pitt fan are you now?

Augeybana
edward norton as carnage probaly but brad pitt as venom I don't know eddie brock was a big dumb jock like vin disele is I'm not saying Brad Pitt isn't a good actor but for that part...

Dexx
these are two GREAT actors. Hopefully they are smart enough not to ruin their reputation to play in such a junk.....i mean....even if they'd be desperate...wich they're not.

GordonSkywalker
I just cannot picture Brad Pitt doing a role like that. It would damage his career.

Augeybana
Yeah he too good for that they should only put not too famous actors in these roles it much better.Brad Pitt too much of an good actor for that role.

Sünden
Damn right. But that's only one reason for my opinion. I think he could easily pull of the look and attitude of Eddy Brock (In the case of Venom, I'd suggest a different voice actor).

Eddy Brock wasn't a Jock. He had some inferiority problems, but that was it. He was actually quite cunning (Him and Venom). Does anyone remember Brad Pitt in Fight Club (of course you do). He was RIPPED. I could see that as Venom. Vin Deisel could pull off Venom and Eddy Brock's look as well, but in terms of acting he could never do.

Edward Norton, I don't know. I just see him as Cletus Kassady for some reason. Not to mention, Pitt and Norton could do the whole working together but at the same time conflicted role.

Guys, I'm not saying that they ARE doing this role. I've no idea who are doing these roles, nor is it even offical that Venom and/Or carnage would be in the third movie (Though, I'd put money on it that they will be). I'd bet my life on it that he'd never do that role.

GordonSkywalker
A simple misunderstanding easily rectified.

Augeybana
Yes indeed

lukester
Spider-man 1 had the green goblin, spider-man 2 will have the lizard and Dock Ock, spider-man 3 will probably have Harry Osborn taking up the Hob Goblin mantle, Venom or Carnage would also be cool.
eek! Maybe Micheal Morbeus would make a cool villain; or the Kingpin.
I'll leave you guys geussing... cool

lukester
OR WHAT ABOUT THE CLONE SAGA?!?!

EVERY SPIDEY FAN LOVED THAT!!

Augeybana
What about sand man,scorpion lots of good bad guys to chose from.

Phoenix
I can't remember the cartoon too well - wasn't the hobgoblin the green goblin's son? (Put spoilers in to be on the safe side) and I vote for hobgoblin and King Pin! and I wanna see the Cat and The Doc too...

KidRock
Spiderman 2 is going to have harry osborn as hobgoblin right??? That would hurt the story line from number one if hes not in it.

Darth Vicious
Nope Phoenix, u r wrong, the hobgoblin aint Harry Osbourne, he was someone entirely different, there have been a couple of goblin variations, Green Goblin, Hobgoblin, Demogoblin but the GG is the most popular and i dont see or would like to see any really famous actors as villains while Willam Dafoe and Tobey Mcguire are popular they mostly passed under radar, they werent as recognise, some like Ed Norton which i think is a great actor or Brad Pitt would only change the attention towards them and not the story and the clone saga would be terrible,it was in the comic books, villains i would like to see most are Venom,Carnage, Chameleon,Kraven the Hunter, Harry as the Green Goblin also i would like to see the Black Cat, Gwen Stacy and maybe a couple of the Spidey stories they should make into a movie are Maximum Carnage(nice way to introduced both Venom & Carnage on the same movie) and the other one is when spideys parents came back and then it turned out they were clones or robots sent by the Green Goblin which drove Spidey berserk also i doub it but maybe The Kingpin, Michael Clark Duncan, since hes both enemies with Spidey and Daredevil

MaverickIce
U guys remeber when KRAVEN died or something... Kraven was a beast...

Darth Vicious
I didnt really like Kraven that much but the thing that i did like was that he didnt have any powers, he used something to get stronger and faster but his appeal was that he was a great hunter and Doc Ock is a bad ass not only is he strong and merciless but he is too smart sometimes too much for Spidey to handle

M0vieBuff
I dont think its gonna be Doc Oct or Kingpin, Kingpin was used in Daredevil, and you cant relie on the cartoon, becuase in the spidey cartoon, kingpin was white and in daredevil he was black....so what i'm thinkin is Harry Osborne playing Hobgoblin, and for Spidey 3 (if there is one) i'm thinkin Mystereo, The Lizard, or maybe, and i mean MAYBE carnage and venom. I think Diesel would play Venom very well (if he grew some hair) and carnage, i think Brad Pitt or somebody like that ( somewhat skinny but still buff), this is ALL Opinionated..

M0vieBuff
I dont think its gonna be Doc Oct or Kingpin, Kingpin was used in Daredevil, and you cant relie on the cartoon, becuase in the spidey cartoon, kingpin was white and in daredevil he was black....so what i'm thinkin is Harry Osborne playing Hobgoblin, and for Spidey 3 (if there is one) i'm thinkin Mystereo, The Lizard, or maybe, and i mean MAYBE carnage and venom. I think Diesel would play Venom very well (if he grew some hair) and carnage, i think Brad Pitt or somebody like that ( somewhat skinny but still buff), this is ALL Opinionated..

Senor_Pessoba
Eh...its the Lizard and Doc Ock..they are already cast...but there is so much bullshit flying around...Bruce Campbell was going to be the lizard at one point but now they say he is just going to be an usher...

M0vieBuff
there is no cast yet, well there is, but it hasn't gone public yet, hell! its not comin out until 2004!

MaverickIce
What I said about Kraven was about when he shot spiderman with some drugs, knocked him out, dug him a grave, and took up the role of spiderman (this was wayyy back when spidey had the black costume)
Maybe they could also introduce Reilly (clone saga anyone?)

FLICKNAVY
I think Sandman will play a role in the new one. Don't care what the speculation is or all the rumors floating about. They showed him in highschool with Peter Parker in one scene. Figure thats a hint of more to come.

BOPRecruit 16
Spider-Man 2:

http://alaph.com/spiderman/pictures/cartoon/sm1-06a.gif

Doctor Octopus

http://alaph.com/spiderman/pictures/cartoon/sm1-01b.gif

The Lizard/Doctor Connors

Spider-Man 3:

http://alaph.com/spiderman/pictures/enemies/venom/venom06.jpg

Venom/Eddie Brock

http://www.leaderspa.it/spiderman/images/carnage.jpg

Cassidy/Carnage

*this is also based on what i heard of sp2 and 3 spoilers*

battosai yuriko

VampireGren
Happy Dance Happy Dance hey does any1 kno when sp2 is coming out??

BOPRecruit 16
Spider-Man 2 comes out July 2, 2004. for more news on the sequel and other comic book based movies check out this site:

Super Hero Hype!

this site has the most movie news on comic book movies.

Battosai Yuriko

VampireGren
thanx!!i sooooo can't wait till spidey comes out!!!wooooo

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance
go bannana go

BOPRecruit 16
*rubbing temples* dancing-bananas-are-so-disturbing! wonder what doc oct's tentacles will be like... and what the lizard would look like too, but sadly it'll only be doc connors in the movie or so i heard. isn't sam neil *from jurassic park movies* playing him?

dinoman200
OK here's the deal the only time there is a need for two villans is with Venom and Carnage (Carnage being the most dangerous foe spider man has ever come up aganist) thet will probably be in the third movie.

Dinoman 200

dinoman200
Oh Dexx you ask if we actually read on comment on this shit. Well if you think this is shit, then what the hell are you doing reading and commenting on it?

Dinoman 200

Morph
Here's the movie Doc Oc..

Morph
Curt Connors will appear in the 2nd film in human form, it's not confirmed whether or not he will transform into the lizard in this one.

BOPRecruit 16
i found that out a long time ago. good doc oct pic!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.