Composite Akuma runs the durability gauntlet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

No End N Site
Every version of Akuma seen in a game rapped into one Akuma summons all of his power into a single punch and hurls it at his foes. They can not defend, they just have to stand there and take it. If Akuma can not K.O. or kill his foes in a single strike, fails.

1. Link

2. Kain

3. Dante

4. Bayonetta

5. Jedah

6. Pyron

Burning thought
I think he at least gets to Dante or bayonetta.

Whats his highest strength feat? I have heard stuff about island smashing but I have also seen lists of people argueing agains it.

ScreamPaste
Probably stops at Jedah. Dunno much about Jedah though.

Burning thought
Jedahs durability is arguable, not sure if he even has a feat. I only know he can regenerate from almost any wound but if Akumas fist can pierce him, he should win and stop at Pyron.

No End N Site
Originally posted by Burning thought
Jedahs durability is arguable, not sure if he even has a feat.

He can stand in front of a portal that is 10s of thousands degrees. He can stand in front of Belial wit no effort who is 100s of thousands of degrees. He needs to be hit wit Belial's full attack in order to be erased. This is all more heat than force, though.

I only know he can regenerate from almost any wound

He can regenerate from any wound and revive from being erased from existence.

Whats his highest strength feat? I have heard stuff about island smashing but I have also seen lists of people argueing agains it.

-Destroyed an island.
There were only 3 people on KMC who argue against this and the REALLY don't like Akuma OR SF.

-Destroyed a battle ship

-Split Ayers Rock

-Split the sea (SVC Chaos)

-Destroyed an earth busting meteor (CFE)

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by No End N Site
Every version of Akuma seen in a game rapped into one Akuma summons all of his power into a single punch and hurls it at his foes. They can not defend, they just have to stand there and take it. If Akuma can not K.O. or kill his foes in a single strike, fails.

1. Link

2. Kain

3. Dante

4. Bayonetta

5. Jedah

6. Pyron

Basically a Mega Kongou Kokuretsu Zan that is aimed at an opponent instead of the ground?

He WTFKO's everyone before Jedah. Possibly KO's Jedah as well, seeing as he'll have to take the punch.

Are you using Pyron's weaker form?

No End N Site
Pyron is in his true form. But remember, this is Akuma from any game you can think of.

ScreamPaste
I can't imagine any form of Akuma denting Pyron.

Frisky Dingo
I don't no about every1 else but Jedah is very confusing. Like U said, Jedah seems more durable against heat N things of that nature. A punch form an Omni Gouki or even regular Gouki would splatter him across the battle field and would reveal the dimension Xisting Nside of him. Does Gouki have 2 destroy that, 2? Even if Jedah is vaporized, he'll just come back. If U count Gouki smearing him as a K.O. and not allow Jedah 2 return, then Gouki passes with ease. N that respect Jedah is the LEAST durable when it comes 2 raw force N this gauntlet. He would even B B4 Link.

Pyron is impossible. We all no Pyron's true form isn't the big fiery orange guy. He is Nvisible and Ntangible, it would B like punching air. He's a "Cosmic Force".

ScreamPaste
I assumed this wasn't in order, because Link would be more durable than Kain and Dante, probably Bayonetta. >|

dun matter with him just letting Omni gouki punch him though.

LLLLLink
Akuma isn't touching Pyron.

Demonic Phoenix
Pyron is in his true form. But remember, this is Akuma from any game you can think of.

Yeah, the punch would at least be Continent-busting, but against Pyron in his true form? I think he'd be able to withstand such a punch.

You obviously know more about Pyron and Jedah than I do, so what do you think?

Originally posted by ScreamPaste
I assumed this wasn't in order, because Link would be more durable than Kain and Dante, probably Bayonetta. >|

Kain? Most likely. Dante: I'd say they're about equal, or Dante's slightly higher.

Sin_Volvagia

More durable than Dante? laughing

Come back when Link survives a bullet to the head and several chest stabs.

ScreamPaste
Dante has good regen, his actual durability is comparatively low.

LLLLLink
Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia

Come back when Link survives a bullet to the head and several chest stabs.

Lol, face explosions at 10 yrs old. Ganondorf beam to the face at 10 yrs old. Fall from the moon at 10 yrs old.

BloodRain
Lies.

Dumb Q but why the omni here, does it make him higher then the island busting feat?

ScreamPaste
From what I see in the list a few pages up: Yes. Which is unnecessary. Island sinking punch, and no chance to defend against it KO's everyone before Pyron.

LLLLLink
From what I see in the list a few pages up: Yes. Which is unnecessary. Island sinking punch, and no chance to defend against it KO's everyone before Pyron.

Yeah...

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by BloodRain
Lies.

Dumb Q but why the omni here, does it make him higher then the island busting feat?

Far above it. What No End has done, is basically compile every single Gouki that has appeared (non-canon & canon) into one version, and then have that Composite Gouki throw a full-powered punch at those guys, who have to take it.

1-4 get knocked the **** out, if not killed instantly.

His insta-regen and durability aren't mutually exclusive though. They're tied together.
Also, he's been able to take a punch from the Saviour, which is a lot heavier than I first thought it was.

Sin_Volvagia

wrs_Giu6iAQ
Takes a punch from Beowulf without injury. Notice the ground cracks?

OmgSGyIbQns
Resists a soul-sucking sphere.

R37XQEG1iQA
Dante, while in Sparda form, gets skewered by two energy spears, gets smacked by Mundus, and is struck with a barrage of meteors before being sent to the ground. Dante is still able to fight but loses the ability to use his full Sparda Devil Trigger.

ODFdtqqZ84E
(@ 3:20) Dante gets floored by an earth-shattering punch from Nero, gets a beating in the face, and then gets thrown in the air and impaled to a wall. He's not even fazed.

iqN7qw3T-PI
(1:04-1:23) Savior throws one last punch at Dante before its functions stop. Though the ground gets damaged, Dante is standing unharmed while holding the colossus's fist and pushes it away.

Dante shit-stomps Link in every way. In fact, Dante can just pull off a scene from Raiders of the Lost Ark and end the elf boy's life with a single bullet.

Originally posted by LLLLLink
Lol, face explosions at 10 yrs old.

I guarantee that mask has protection especially since it's a not even a legendary item. Link gets it from an old lady. I doubt that the mask was made just for Link or made for suicide reasons.

It was an energy ball and a weak one.

There was no crater and no proof he fell. Cut it out with this Zelda fanfiction.

BloodRain
And from Beowulf and Nero. Both more then Links taken and all were shrugged off by devil-boy.

Edit- didnt see that post.... yeah.

Demonic Phoenix
I thought the Saviour Punch was a better feat than the Beowulf and Nero one?

BloodRain
It is, was mentioning those 'cause I thought that alone was said. Wanted to add to it... was beat to the punch.

No End N Site
If Akuma can go Cyber, that may help, too. That is Apocalypse's "Secret Weapon". After you beat Apocalypse up, he whips out Cyber Akuma, "his greatest creation".

And I am now limitin' Pyron to his small man form.

MooCowofJustice
It's a bomb that shatters rocks and it's strapped to his face. Was @ Sin.

Demonic Phoenix
If Akuma can go Cyber, that may help, too. That is Apocalypse's "Secret Weapon". After you beat Apocalypse up, he whips out Cyber Akuma, "his greatest creation".

And I am now limitin' Pyron to his small man form.

Lulz, I initially mis-read it as "If Akuma can Cyber..."

Yeah, he WTFKO's Pyron now.

It is, was mentioning those 'cause I thought that alone was said. Wanted to add to it... was beat to the punch.

Sniped is the term I believe...or as is known in a certain DMC community...

jaN'd.

Darkstorm Zero
Going by the new rules..... I can say that Omni Gouki clears it then...

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Going by the new rules..... I can say that Omni Gouki clears it then... Yeah, I'm forced to agree. Dunno much about Pyron's little mortal form thingy.

Also, BloodRain, your own numbers concluded Link's durability is higher. No renegging, boyo.

BloodRain
What does that mean? >o>

I did numbers on that? Not seeing a bomb-mask or... whatever Links taken being higher then a DB to the face.

ScreamPaste
What does that mean? >o>

I did numbers on that? Not seeing a bomb-mask or... whatever Links taken being higher then a DB to the face. You did infact do numbers on it yes, lol. ages ago in the thread with War and Omni-Link against some other d00ds.

We have WW Link getting the shit kicked out of him by Ganon in a cutscene, OoT Link tossing giant pillars without being crushed, and blocking a swing from Ganon without being liquified, though he was disarmed, also in a cutscene TP Link stopping Gorons, Ganondorf, and Ganon, being fired out of a massive cannon in the sky directly to the earth below, hanging from Argorak while wearing the iron boots without being torn in half, ect.

Like I said, Dante has his regen to rely on however. So, lower durability than other characters in his tier, such as Kratos who you're doing numbers on currently, but Kratos has no regen. (Unless leaving Hades like it has a revolving door counts?)

Demonic Phoenix
What does that mean? >o>

I did numbers on that? Not seeing a bomb-mask or... whatever Links taken being higher then a DB to the face.

Ermm, I'll send a PM explaining it.

BloodRain
You did infact do numbers on it yes, lol. ages ago in the thread with War and Omni-Link against some other d00ds.
O.o Like I can remember that far back. Still, Links best is < Dante's afaik. Mostly from what Sin posted.

ScreamPaste
O.o Like I can remember that far back. Still, Links best is < Dante's afaik. Mostly from what Sin posted. I edited with examples.

also, the blast mask is highly under-estimated.

BloodRain
Nero's DB can hold back the Saviors whole body and he punched Dante in the face 20ish times with he intent to kill, Dante took it while smirking. And clashed swords with him several times, not disarmed till the last hit, without any liquefaction happening. Nero being as strong as he is. And being literally hammered into the ground be Beowulf. Still think theses would be higher. No contest with DT from what I know.

Buut, they're not against each other here so...

ScreamPaste
Fine, we can agree to disagree. Mutually beneficial.

BloodRain
Aye ^^

So Akuma clears until the last one.

ScreamPaste
If we make it mortal Pyron, he may even KO Pyron.

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
It's a bomb that shatters rocks and it's strapped to his face. Was @ Sin.

No it's a mask that creates explosions that does damage to the user. It's not some legendary item since it was kept by an old lady. If the people of Termina can use it, I doubt Link surviving a use of it is even a durability feat.

We have WW Link getting the shit kicked out of him by Ganon in a cutscene,

Ganondorf. Ganon and Ganondorf do not have the same strength; any Zelda fan would know that. Also WW Ganondorf is weaker than the main timeline Ganondorf and has no strength feats at all. Link getting beat by WW Ganondorf is the equivalent of a 10 year old kid getting beat by Kingpin. Also, Ganondorf wasn't even trying to murder him.

Link was wearing magical gauntlets. Don't give me that physics bullshit. Magic doesn't follow physics.

Liquified? You forget that Link has Golden Gauntlets on. Besides, what proof do you have that Ganon is that strong? Don't say "he can crush castle debris" because that was all done by swords and even Luke Cage can do that.

Stopping Ganondorf in a sword clash isn't a durability feat at all. Midna stopped Ganon with a magical hair hand.

TOON FORCE!

Not a durability feat especially considering that TP Link had extra weight on plus superstrength.

Dante actually has durability feats, unlike Link.

Burning thought
Links OoT pillar feats are low scale physically, ignoring the throw itself which is not rooted in physics at all. His slow lifting of the block took effort, I thnk I have the real strength of GG link somehwere.

BloodRain
..How does Pyron, being as godly as people say he is, lose in his game? If he does that is.

ScreamPaste
No it's a mask that creates explosions that does damage to the user. It's not some legendary item since it was kept by an old lady. If the people of Termina can use it, I doubt Link surviving a use of it is even a durability feat.

Ganondorf. Ganon and Ganondorf do not have the same strength; any Zelda fan would know that. Also WW Ganondorf is weaker than the main timeline Ganondorf and has no strength feats at all. Link getting beat by WW Ganondorf is the equivalent of a 10 year old kid getting beat by Kingpin. Also, Ganondorf wasn't even trying to murder him.

Link was wearing magical gauntlets. Don't give me that physics bullshit. Magic doesn't follow physics.

Liquified? You forget that Link has Golden Gauntlets on. Besides, what proof do you have that Ganon is that strong? Don't say "he can crush castle debris" because that was all done by swords and even Luke Cage can do that.

Stopping Ganondorf in a sword clash isn't a durability feat at all. Midna stopped Ganon with a magical hair hand.

TOON FORCE!

Not a durability feat especially considering that TP Link had extra weight on plus superstrength.

Dante actually has durability feats, unlike Link. Here we go again.

K, go figure out the energy of an explosion in one direction, (one degree by one degree) and multiply it by 129600 and you have the total energy of an explosion. smile The blast mask, to be conservative, probably has about 45/45 degree coverage and it shatters large stones. Link straps this device to his face..

The feats is a physical feat, the gauntlets give him strength, don't give me that bullshit bullshit. smile They do not do the lifting for him, they just make him strong enough to do so.

Wearing the golden gauntlets suddenly stops the force of Ganondorf's swing from travelling down Link's arm and pasting him? No, lol. Find me that in it's item description?

It's all the same Ganondorf, Ganondorf is not weaker in either timeline. mariofacepalm This is like claiming Superman is weaker in a comic book where he never fights anyone.

Yes it is, Ganondorf is incredibly physicly powerful, and Midna could not have possibly stopped Ganon, she wasn't touching the ground. Learn2physics.

It's not toonforce at all, nice cop out.

when you fight Dangoro, the iron boots make you heavy enough to balance out the platform when he's on the other side, you are as heavy as he is, wearing this on your feet, and holding onto something above you, andn ot being torn in half is a durability feat.

I named a pile of durability feats, stop stalking me, kid. At first it was kind of cute but not you're just getting silly.

..How does Pyron, being as godly as people say he is, lose in his game? If he does that is. Fights in a weakened form in his game.

Sin_Volvagia

K, go figure out the energy of an explosion in one direction, (one degree by one degree) and multiply it by 129600 and you have the total energy of an explosion. smile The blast mask, to be conservative, probably has about 45/45 degree coverage and it shatters large stones. Link straps this device to his face..

I doubt Link is the only "Hylian" to even use that mask in Termina. It's probably all Toonforce.

The gauntlets do all the work for Link. OoT Link is not superhuman.

http://www.hylianhelpdesk.com/ocarina/imgs/items/gauntlets_2.jpg

WW Ganondorf has no strength feats at all. He didn't even send Link flying long distances with a punch.

Killing a sage with a punch and breaking chains aren't class 100 feats as there real-life humans that have done greater feats. Milo of Croton killed a bull in one blow and I've seen a man break out off two handcuffs.

Canon travel is common in cartoony games. Besides, Link isn't the first to use the cannons.

No it's not since Link is pulling the dragon down.

laughing laughing out loud

ScreamPaste
Name someone else you've seen use it? Ohwait... Existance =/= use.
Nice failure here. What little credibility you had just went out the window. smile
http://i370.photobucket.com/albums/oo141/ShinTwist_ScreamPaste/firepillar.jpg
http://i370.photobucket.com/albums/oo141/ShinTwist_ScreamPaste/firepillar2.jpg
Not superhuman? My ass.

The gauntlets do not do the work, they give him the strength to do it himself.
Inconsistency, Zeus doesnt' send Kratos flying, either. WW Ganon is the same Ganon in every other game, and as for snapping chains and killign sages, he disintegrated a sage, and the chain in question was snapped within seconds of him first gaining his new found power, and the chain was ridiculously thick for something designed to hold a man. These same chains, probably magical, hold up the massive block that the mirror of twilight reflects on. smile

It's nothing like in cartoony games, Link is shot straight down to earth, this is a durability feat. You don't even know what toonforce is. It's an inconsistency for the rule of funny.
Yes it is, since he has tons and tons of weight on his feet, you'd be torn in half before you could ever dream of pulling Argorok out of the air.

I'm serious. You spout misinformation about Link in every thread your in. It used to be cute, but it's like you're a one trick pony, and now that I've seen it enough times, it doesn't distract me from your flaws. I don't think we can see each other anymore.

Sin_Volvagia
Name someone else you've seen use it? Ohwait... Existance =/= use.

The old lady kept it.

It's just a thin, long pillar. The Megaton Hammer is a legendary weapon. The Master Sword has special properties because it's a legendary sword and not because Link is a magician.

Only in his arms. They're not body armor.

Zeus is roughly the same as Kratos physically (though he seems to have regeneration as he is able to easily recover from so many stabs).

The sage doesn't even have a flesh and blood body. I shoot him/her with a 12 gauge boomstick and he/she would die the same way.

The cannon travel is cartoony and non-serious. TOON FORCE!

I don't have super strength.

laughing Oh the irony...

ScreamPaste
Yes, and I keep a replica sword blade. no expression No handle on it, but you get the idea. I don't use it.

The megaton hammer is so heavy Link needs to use two hands to swing it. Heavy enough to send a pillar of thousands of tons in weight into motion despite their being enough force in place to hold it's weight steady for centuries. Link is the strength that lifts and swings this hammer. Also:
http://i370.photobucket.com/albums/oo141/ShinTwist_ScreamPaste/linkblockfiretemple.jpg
Still not super human? If I calculate the block with a density lighter than any real life stone, 100lbs/foot^3, it comes out to 99 tons.

And yet his arms, legs, back, ect, all support the weight and force of the throw. It's still a physics inconsistency, Kratos, when hit by that kind of force should go flying, no matter how strong he is. Link in WW has the power bracelets, if you want to argue strength can prevent knock back, this would make Ganondorf atleast strong enough to toss the massive stone heads Link does. smile

Proof?
You're an idiot. Toonforce is an inconsistency for the rule of funny. There's nothing inconsistent about what happens to Link.

If you did, without super durability, you'd be ripped in half.

Sin_Volvagia
Yes, and I keep a replica sword blade. no expression No handle on it, but you get the idea. I don't use it.

That's for decoration unlike the Blast mask.

The pillar wasn't composed of that block. Link hit a smaller block.

The golden gauntlets give the arms the strength to support all that weight. It is not body armour.

F6ml4zK6FDk
6NSG8ifbVAo

TOON FORCE! Plus he lands on water. But wait, shouldn't Link hit the ground in that pool?

But Link didn't hit the ground when he got shot into the pool. Link has no durability when weighing himself down with Iron Boots wink

BloodRain
But he did move that block without gauntlets iirc.

Sin_Volvagia
But he did move that block without gauntlets iirc.

He did but he didn't lift it. Even Charizard can move that (he pulled down walls in Arkham Asylum) wink

ScreamPaste
Until it's used it's just a decoration, only one to use it is Link.
The pillar is composed of giant pillar. Link hit a giant pillar, and it moved.
They give him the strength to do so, note his entire body supports the pillar without being crushed of buckling. The gauntlets don't need to be armour, I'm not even sure how that's relevant.

Lolwtf? Try making an argument that makes sense.

ScreamPaste
He did but he didn't lift it. Even Charizard can move that (he pulled down walls in Arkham Asylum) wink "Charizard" Can also dodge bullets at point blank and shit, DC is funny that way. Also, lolno@him pushing over a hundred tons, Link can do that, Charizard cannot.

so, I've proven conclusively Link is superhuman, you done making yourself look foolish with your little crusade?

Sin_Volvagia
Until it's used it's just a decoration, only one to use it is Link.

No proof.

It is a long skinny pillar that was hit with a legendary heavy hammer.

The gauntlets supported the whole weight because they're magical.

The first video shows TOONFORCE. The second video proves that Zelda doesn't follow the laws of reality.

"Charizard" Can also dodge bullets at point blank and shit, DC is funny that way. Also, lolno@him pushing over a hundred tons, Link can do that, Charizard cannot.

so, I've proven conclusively Link is superhuman, you done making yourself look foolish with your little crusade?

Link used his whole body to move those blocks and barely. He couldn't even move a slightly bigger block or lift boulders without the Silver Gauntlets.

Link is not superhuman. Lara Croft has better agility than him and Charizard can fight a group of men without weapons.

My little crusade continues wink

LLLLLink

It is a long skinny pillar that was hit with a legendary heavy hammer.

Twice the length of your arm span = skinny? Someone is high...

Sin_Volvagia
Twice the length of your arm span = skinny? Someone is high...

Skinny enough to be shaken with the force of a hammer wink

I don't smoke sick

Demonic Phoenix
You don't need to smoke weed to get high, Sin.

No End N Site
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix

LMAO! You sure don't...

No End N Site
Originally posted by Frisky Dingo
I don't no about every1 else but Jedah is very confusing. Like U said, Jedah seems more durable against heat N things of that nature. A punch form an Omni Gouki or even regular Gouki would splatter him across the battle field and would reveal the dimension Xisting Nside of him. Does Gouki have 2 destroy that, 2? Even if Jedah is vaporized, he'll just come back. If U count Gouki smearing him as a K.O. and not allow Jedah 2 return, then Gouki passes with ease. N that respect Jedah is the LEAST durable when it comes 2 raw force N this gauntlet. He would even B B4 Link.

Pyron is impossible. We all no Pyron's true form isn't the big fiery orange guy. He is Nvisible and Ntangible, it would B like punching air. He's a "Cosmic Force".

Hey, I finally got the chance to play wit Anita in the only game she's ever been playable in...Marvel Super Heroes?!

LOL, she is so broken and super unfinished (she has 100 hit super). It turns out that in MSH, Anita created the Thanos wit Infinity Gauntlet to test her own powers. Other than that, she's got no story.

Check it!
EXSSdljSi0A

And the thing is, Black Heart BLOCKED it and still died.

ScreamPaste
You're right, you don't have any proof, do you?
Last I checked ten foot sides is not skinny. That pillar is massive, Link forces it into motion without any strength amps. smile The megaton hammer is legendary, but it's main property is that it's heavy as hell, it's name, description, and use, all point to this. It's undeniable.
False, they make him strong. Show me where the gauntlets gave him tactile telekinesis, aS that is essentially what you're argueing. smile An assumpion you have no proof for, and that notuing indicates. By this logic; the gauntlet of Zeus mind controlled Atlas into losing to Kratos. An illogical baseless assumption, like all of your arguments.

To add to the hilarity, Link grunts when he throws the pillar, proving that he's exerting effort, he's moving the block under his own power, which is amped by the golden gauntlets.

Nah. Stop being intentionally ignorant. There's no toonforce, because there's no inconsistency and no rule of funny. Zelda is a lot better at the laws of reality than most other games.

I had a laugh. Not superhuman, just does a lot of superhuman shit, all day. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix

I don't sniff glue or permanent marker. I don't eat paint chips either.

You're right, you don't have any proof, do you?

It's not a legendary item and it was owned by an old lady who carried it with her.

The pillar is skinny enough for a heavy hammer to budge it. The length of the pillar causes it lose balance.

Which is why Link uses two hands.

Description says the gauntlets strengthen the arms. It doesn't take a genius to figure that out. Telekinesis is something I haven't mentioned. Understand what magic is.

He's using the full force of the gauntlets. Even those things have limits. He was just using his regular strength + Golden Gauntlets to lift the pillar. He can't lift anything heavier than that. cool

The fact that he didn't hit the ground in that Sky City pool proves that Zelda isn't any better than other games when it comes to laws of reality. cool

TP Link is the only superhuman Link. All Links' agility pale in comparison to Lara and Charizard laughing

Darkstorm Zero
Is all this really nessisary?

The only thing we have to know in this thread is weather or not Link can withstand a potentially planet shaking punch from Omni Gouki

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Is all this really nessisary?

The only thing we have to know in this thread is weather or not Link can withstand a potentially planet shaking punch from Omni Gouki

Link won't survive. Neither will Dante.

BloodRain
Unless Dante has DDT/Dreadnought >:3

Nah they all die a horribly explosive death.

Demonic Phoenix
Link won't survive. Neither will Dante.

No one survives, with the possibility of Jedah, but even he will be KO'd.

Unless Dante has DDT/Dreadnought >:3

Not even then stick out tongue

NemeBro

And I am now limitin' Pyron to his small man form. Even while limited Pyron is still incorporeal...

No End N Site
I think the whole point of powerin' down was so that he could be hurt.

LLLLLink
Akuma isn't touching Pyron.

no expression

NemeBro
I think the whole point of powerin' down was so that he could be hurt. Alot of DS characters have non-physical means of attack, hitting him is like hitting fire, lava at best.

No End N Site
It was stated that Pyron did what did to engage in terrestrial combat. Wouldn't be too terrestrial if he was still unable to be harmed wit kicks and punches.

I_Cheat_U_LOSE

1. Link

2. Kain

3. Dante

4. Bayonetta

5. Jedah

6. Pyron

Every version of Akuma...(include fan made versions)???

I am guessing Rare Akuma doesn't count since its MUGEN and not cannon from Capcom.

PS Rare Akuma is hilarious

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by I_Cheat_U_LOSE
Every version of Akuma...(include fan made versions)???

I am guessing Rare Akuma doesn't count since its MUGEN and not cannon from Capcom.

PS Rare Akuma is hilarious

Game versions only, including non-canon games. No MUGEN versions.

NemeBro
It was stated that Pyron did what did to engage in terrestrial combat. Wouldn't be too terrestrial if he was still unable to be harmed wit kicks and punches. Eh, I suppose it is possible he could allow himself to be hit. He did in the OVA.

LLLLLink
Originally posted by NemeBro
Eh, I suppose it is possible he could allow himself to be hit. He did in the OVA.

I guess that's true. According to the OP, everyone must take a hit. So, I guess he gets hit.

Heythere,Honey
Kills everyone before Jedah, might KO Jedah, and might just hurt Pyron a little bit.

Darkstorm Zero
Yeah, I don't think he gets past Jedah, and definitely not Pyron.

Frisky Dingo
I don't think Jedah's allowed 2 come back after Bing splattered and I thought the rules were changed 2 the playable version of Pyron N the game.

Darkstorm Zero
If we have to end up using gameplay, then it depends on the skills of the players involved (Or the random luck involved using hardest difficulty CPU controls)...

Personally, I still think both Jedah, and Pyron have higher chances to win even when in mortal forms, purely because they have both still survived worse than that.

No End N Site
If Akuma can disperse Jedah, Akuma wins. It's not really fair for Aku to have to completely erase Jedah when he is made of liquid and has only been shown to evaporate after tryin' to devour the energies of 2 dimensions at once. Not to mention, Jedah will resurrect again.

Pyron is what it is, whether or not Omni Akuma can take out or even KO a man sized Pyron is completely up to you guys. I shall also say, for this fight, Pyron is honorable and has agreed to the rules. He MUST allow himself to be hit.

NemeBro
You know, it is weird, but when the series has relative weaklings like Anakaris who can warp an entire city into a dimension he created, I really do not see Gouki hurting Jedah or Pyron physically.

IMO anyway.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.