Revan VS Darth Sidious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HeartoftheForce
Revan from the end of KOTOR versus Darth Sidious from the end of Episode III in an all out fight against one another. Force, sabers, everything, who would win?

Fight takes place on neutral ground with no stage advantages to either.

P.S. Sorry if this fight has already been done.

Gideon
Revan in a decisive curbstomp.

Malak, who was a powerful Sith Lord and who knew Revan personally, said at the end of KotOR that Revan was much more powerful at that point than as the Sith Master.
Revan, in order to get to Malak, had to obliterate seemingly endless security forces and dark side adepts, not to mention having to duel the Star Forge-enhanced Malak himself
Kreia said that the ancient Sith made the duelists of her generation look like dweebs, which strongly suggests that as time passes, Force-users decrease in power (with the exceptions of Luke Skywalker and Dooku).

I'm going to go one step further and say that, given these feats, Revan could curbstomp Palpatine even if the latter had the might of his entire Empire behind him.

Hewhoknowsall
Gideon: is this how you react when you actually lose a debate? Stop being immature.

One Free Man
THE LITTLE MAN DEMANDS ORDER.

Lord Lucien
Never. Disobey him.

mattatom
Bandon solos.

Borbarad
Originally posted by mattatom
Bandon solos.

No. Malak does.

chilled monkey
Revan wins this one. After all Sidious wasn't noted as the greatest warrior of his age.

HeartoftheForce
He was noted as the greatest Sith Lord of all time though...

Dr McBeefington
Originally posted by One Free Man
THE LITTLE MAN DEMANDS ORDER. Meyer Lansky demands order? Wit?

Pwned
WICKET PWNS THEIR FACES!!!!!!!!!!

anyways Revan is an unknown very few things are known about him apart from his badassness, he killed a mandalore, uber-malak, an army of droids, and his intelligence rivals Thrawn(i think they are both uber smart i know that much) so can this really be called?
Sidious has more feats, howeve only a couple (about 20) can hold up to what Revans few are

Q99
Originally posted by Gideon

Kreia said that the ancient Sith made the duelists of her generation look like dweebs, which strongly suggests that as time passes, Force-users decrease in power (with the exceptions of Luke Skywalker and Dooku).

Eh, personally I don't buy that. The original sith came up with a lot of great tricks, like Sith Alchemy and all, but they also spent a lot of time making their artifacts. In terms of personal direct power or connection to the force I don't think they were necessarily stronger.

The Clone War era had a lot of truly exceptional Jedi, more than normal if you ask me (Yoda, Dooku, Mace, Anakin...).

Plus Palpatine was the strongest Sith ever.

I think part of it is if you look at centuries of accomplishments all together, they tend to look greater than what's accomplished in the immediate past because it's comparing a lot of time and the accomplishments of dozens to hundreds of Sith leaders to a small time and maybe a half dozen Sith. Kreia's era had some pretty impressive Sithery even considering that.

Red Nemesis
facepalm

Eminence
They don't know him, Nem. It's not their fault.

People, educate thyselves.

That goes for you too Gideon. Fvcking dumb fanboi ho.

chilled monkey
Originally posted by HeartoftheForce
He was noted as the greatest Sith Lord of all time though...

True, but the OP specified that this is Revan after turning back to the Jedi. If it was Darth Revan (i.e. still a Sith) then Palpatine would win (due to being the greatest Sith). But Revan as a Jedi is greater than Palpatine due to not having the Sith restriction.

Lord Lucien
That's a weird way to look at it.

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
That's a wrong way to look at it.

fix'd

Look at this part, because it is my favorite:

It almost looks like part of a coherent argument. Then its full force hits your brain and you wince a little.

Lord Lucien
I DID wince, actually.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.