Deadpool vs. Hulk and Abomination

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K-Dog
Ok, Deadpool received the adamantium implants from X-men Orgins and then goes on to kill Wolverine and Sabertooth via decapitation. The govt is incapable of stopping him, so they call upon the Hulk and Abomination. The deady duo meet Wade in the middle of a Nebraska wheat field.

Scenario 1. Fight with all of Wade's abilities plus adamantium
Scenario 2. Same except no Cyclops vision power

Scenario 3. Same as #1 except this time spiderman and sandman help Hulk and Abomination.

In all scenarios, assume Deadpool is trying to actively kill his enemies and not just teleporting away from danger endlessly.

Impediment
Spite City.

The two green goliaths tear Baraka-pool apart.

Rogue Jedi
Baraka haermm

Impediment
Yeah. RJ knows all about MK2 with his old ass.

Rogue Jedi
Not really, Baraka is just one of the fighters I used to lol at.

If you wanna call me old, then make fun of me and my homeys one night playing Tekken 2 all night. When it was new. Or when I thought Tekken 1 was the shit. When new.

Impediment
RJ = Old School. thumb up

Rogue Jedi
Tekken 3 is the best fighting game of all time.

**** you if you don't agree.

K-Dog
I don't believe scenario 1 is spite by any means. In fact, with his speed and cyclops vision, I don't think Hulk or Abomination will touch him. And his swords are now adamantium coming out of his arms. He appeared to "sword fight" with Wolverine, plus he had some of Wolverine's genes put in him, so I am assuming he can swing his arms just as hard as Wolverine and cut anything W can, so I think he can cut Hulk/Abomination. How deeply can he cut them? I don't know, but he can teleport around and he can cut a hundred times a second I bet.

Spiderman wouldn't last any length of time with him. Sandman would smother him though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.