Shang Chi vs 3boot Karate Kid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Who wins?

Q99
I think even the weakest KK beats Chi.

Lord_Talron
i refuse to support kk after what ive seen. shang takes this.

cdtm
Shangs really good, but still meta at best. Weakest KK has feats waaaay above that.

Lord_Talron
sorry, but its principle, not feats here. not gonna change my stance not gonna argue

cdtm
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
sorry, but its principle, not feats here. not gonna change my stance not gonna argue

I was giving my own opinion.

And if those scans were enough to put you against him, I wonder how you'd react to stuff like Planet Juggler Pre Crisis Superboy being caught in a chicken wing and chokehold, and used as a human shield? I'm still trying to wrap my head around how martial arts lets him physically strain someone that much stronger then him.

nightmare_king
Shang Chi

grimify
kk - easily

JakeTheBank
Karate Kid

srankmissingnin
Shang-Chi. 3boot Karate Kid got beat up by Psychic Security guards.

guy222
Shang

chomperx9
i refuse to support kk after what ive seen. shang takes this. you talking about that new movie trailer ?

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by cdtm
I was giving my own opinion.

And if those scans were enough to put you against him, I wonder how you'd react to stuff like Planet Juggler Pre Crisis Superboy being caught in a chicken wing and chokehold, and used as a human shield? I'm still trying to wrap my head around how martial arts lets him physically strain someone that much stronger then him. sorry, thought you were responding to my post. anyways, you have to admit, using leverage to take someone out vs making someone end up in a different star system by merely dodging them, you tell me which is more in the vein of comics and which is just utter bullshit. wink

srankmissingnin
sorry, thought you were responding to my post. anyways, you have to admit, using leverage to take someone out vs making someone end up in a different star system by merely dodging them, you tell me which is more in the vein of comics and which is just utter bullshit. wink

You two guys are talking about a different version of Karate Kid than the one used in this thread BTW.

Lord_Talron
version doesnt matter. im protesting the character.

cdtm
version doesnt matter. im protesting the character.

I'd recommend seeing his fight with Nemesis Kid. I believe it was in issue four or five of v3.

That's like the best KK story ever, and it has nothing to do with tackling Kyptonians and Daxamites or pulling off crazy feats.. Quite the opposite, in fact.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Shang-Chi. 3boot Karate Kid got beat up by Psychic Security guards.

Same guards who'd probably take out Shang. Does Shang have psychic abilities to put Val down? Probably not and Val here is still more skilled than Shang, IMO. Mastering every combat in the galaxy, along with weapons.

cdtm
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Same guards who'd probably take out Shang. Does Shang have psychic abilities to put Val down? Probably not and Val here is still more skilled than Shang, IMO. Mastering every combat in the galaxy, along with weapons.

I had a feeling the psychic guards would come up.

When push comes to shove, Val's feats call the psychic guard beatdown PIS. At the least, he shouldn't be getting hit...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.