Leo (Red Earth) vs. King Lion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Esomark
Now for something a little different.

http://usera.ImageCave.com/bigm/Leo.jpg
vs.
http://usera.ImageCave.com/bigm/kinglion-2000striker.jpg

Will the hero of Red Earth chop King Lion to pieces or will SNK Boss Syndrome triumph?

No End N Site
Red Earth is mad crazy. Those dudes belong in DS. Still aint beat it wit Leo.

Esomark
I agree, they fit perfectly in DS. The game even looks like a CPS III DS.

No End N Site
I meant in power level, but that too.

Esomark
After doing some quick research, I've learned King Lion is a wannabe of King Leo from the same series. And since Leo can upgrade his armaments on the fly, King Lion's raped.

Kirikaze Fuuma
Originally posted by Esomark
After doing some quick research, I've learned King Lion is a wannabe of King Leo from the same series. And since Leo can upgrade his armaments on the fly, King Lion's raped.

I still don't know if King Leo and King Lion is two different man or not. King Lion has no feats but he is the shadow of King Leo who destroyed a giant statue together with the rooftop of his castle with aura. But I'll do some research later (I haven't played Kizuna Encounter for a while so I don't know much. :P) and King Leo survived after he got stabbed by a sword at his heart. But Leo is not a pushover too. He cut in two a giant steel made soldier (Maybe rock). That's all I know about Leo.

EDIT : King Leo is known as the real King Lion. He wins.

No End N Site
I just beat the game and yeah, I was right.

-Leo can switch his blades in between elements at will.

-Slayed a giant fire breathin' lava spewin' dinosaur.

-And destroyed Valdoll (possibly, wit help). A wizard wit the power to summon legends of demons and fights wit 2 dragons at his side. Dude also has a shit load of other crazy powers too.

This is a stomp.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.