what would you do?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
so you go camping with your friends or family, your having a good time fishing and hiking and what not.. then one night your attacked by a strange animal or animials your family are taken dragged away.. possibly to be killed later somewhere else but not in the camp site.

you see the animals but it defies logic it wasnt bears but a large Sasquatch or possibly even a werewolf looking creature.. your pick which ever you prefer..

http://goremasterfx.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/messin-with-sasquatch.jpg

http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo158/Talyseon/an-american-werewolf-in-london.jpg

what do you do , do you run after them? what do you tell the police or the park rangers?

what do you think would happen due to this event and the impact to your life?

also you dont have a gun..

bodies might be found some 5 miles away from the camp site or they may not be found..

your an hour away from the main road and the parking area..

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
what do you do , do you run after them? what do you tell the police or the park rangers?

what do you think would happen due to this event and the impact to your life?

I say we were attacked by a bear unless I can provide evidence other than my own testimony.

Then I spend years chasing down the monster until I realize that my obsession is destroying me and get remarried. Eventually a news story reignites my interest causing me to leave my happy life in shambles.

Years later my children track me down, having become monster hunters themselves and I reveal that on that night long ago the werewolf that killed my family was me. As the moon rises on my tiny cabin in Ontario we say a heartfelt goodbye and they mercy kill me.

100 years after that the return of true magic to the world ushers in the fourth age of mankind. A sorcerer uses my bones as part of a powerful ritual to create a unstoppable guardian. After decades of unwilling service a hero of my own lineage arrives at the gate to fight me.

Part way through the battle I overcome the spell through sheer force of willpower and join him in the final assault. The sorcerer's final spell can only be ended through supreme sacrifice and so I use knowledge gained in the afterlife to destroy my soul utterly, thus saving the world.

What I'm saying is, it's not going to change much.

also you dont have a gun..

I always have a gun.

Rogue Jedi
If it were my Dad, I'd pursue and engage. Even if it were my bare hands.

And like SC just said, I'd have a gun.

Truth be told, I'd LOL as my Dad draws his Beretta and unloads into the thing. He always has a Beretta 92F on his hip, locked and cocked.

IF I had to tell the park rangers something, I'd simply tell them what I saw.

Ms.Marvel
id tell the police that they were dragged away by a being that can only be described as a tall african american male with a shaved head. they'll believe me. a tall african american male always did it

Scythe
No lie, thought this was a Klondike bar thread.

Quiero Mota

http://goremasterfx.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/messin-with-sasquatch.jpg

Of all the Bigfoot pictures on the internet, you use the one from the Jack Links beef jerkey commercials. laughing out loud

Bicnarok

Wild Shadow
do you guys think the police would try to blame their death or them missing on you?

Symmetric Chaos
do you guys think the police would try to blame their death or them missing on you?

Under those circumstances it would be foolish not to look at me as a suspect.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Under those circumstances it would be foolish not to look at me as a suspect. I would claim a dingo carried away my family

Wild Shadow
Under those circumstances it would be foolish not to look at me as a suspect. so keeping that in mind would you tell the truth or lie? keeping in mind that you might end up being blamed and going to jail for their disappearance..

kgkg
I say we were attacked by a bear unless I can provide evidence other than my own testimony.

Then I spend years chasing down the monster until I realize that my obsession is destroying me and get remarried. Eventually a news story reignites my interest causing me to leave my happy life in shambles.

Years later my children track me down, having become monster hunters themselves and I reveal that on that night long ago the werewolf that killed my family was me. As the moon rises on my tiny cabin in Ontario we say a heartfelt goodbye and they mercy kill me.

100 years after that the return of true magic to the world ushers in the fourth age of mankind. A sorcerer uses my bones as part of a powerful ritual to create a unstoppable guardian. After decades of unwilling service a hero of my own lineage arrives at the gate to fight me.

Part way through the battle I overcome the spell through sheer force of willpower and join him in the final assault. The sorcerer's final spell can only be ended through supreme sacrifice and so I use knowledge gained in the afterlife to destroy my soul utterly, thus saving the world.

What I'm saying is, it's not going to change much.

laughing out loud

dadudemon
I'd have crushed it's skull, with my bare hands, as it approached. After it's very swift death, I'd drink it's blood in triumph. My family and I are not stuck in the woods with the creatures; the creature are stuck in the woods with me!

Colossus-Big C
i cant live with the fact that i didnt try to save them on my own, even though i might get killed.

i would smeer dirt on my face and bring a knife or two
i also would bring some short rope so i can try to put around ones neck and choke him to death

Wild Shadow
you really think you could kill it?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.