Immature babies with power over people - we dont need them

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MasterMyOwnMind
You know thosepeople on facebook who have 800+ friends who wont except ur friend request because they think they're hot shit and who u prolly shouldnt piss off because they have personality disorders and people wholl beat you death for pissing em off?

I luv pissing and I think they're babies, they're the lowest of the low, and they should spend an eternity burning in hell instead instead of taking up space on earth. Those people are way too immature to have the plethora of power and influence over as many people as they and are way too well off if you put it all into perspective.

I believe their kind are responsible for a lot of student suicides and personality disorders some experience after high school. They need to be more like me. It's not their fault they're so destructive and powerful, it's just that too many people like them, they have acquired too many connection, they are set for life and have people around them 24/7, I can't imagine what life is like for them.

They're careless and a lot of students, students, students that look up to them and could use their help, are either mocked, humiliated or severely beaten for "stalking" without the "minutemen" even asking the big bosses if the poor kid is bothering them in the first place.

Peach
I think you take facebook far too seriously. Not accepting a friend request is not a big deal (I don't accept every one that's sent to me, that's for sure);

MildPossession
Am I the only one who got lost reading all that...

If they are such a person, why are you getting pissed of that they didn't except your friend request?!

Ax3l
I didn't read it. It's like reading the rantings of a 13 year old girl.

LanceWindu
Wait...you're pissed off at them because they didn't accept your friend request?

you get thorns
Yep, Joe, I checked out your facebook and I agree. If those you complain about were more like you , you wouldn't be here complaining about how they behave elsewhere. I am so glad you cleared that up for me as I have spent many a sleepless night wondering how to fix this grave inequity. Now I suggest you join numerous other forums and spread the news. The sooner everyone knows the sooner this will be resolved.

One Free Man
Are these people you know in RL? or just random people? I don't accept friend requests from random people, just cause I don't want people I don't know to know my name, where I live, etc.

chomperx9
Originally posted by MasterMyOwnMind
You know thosepeople on facebook who have 800+ friends who wont except ur friend request because they think they're hot shit and who u prolly shouldnt piss off because they have personality disorders and people wholl beat you death for pissing em off?

I luv pissing and I think they're babies, they're the lowest of the low, and they should spend an eternity burning in hell instead instead of taking up space on earth. Those people are way too immature to have the plethora of power and influence over as many people as they and are way too well off if you put it all into perspective.

I believe their kind are responsible for a lot of student suicides and personality disorders some experience after high school. They need to be more like me. It's not their fault they're so destructive and powerful, it's just that too many people like them, they have acquired too many connection, they are set for life and have people around them 24/7, I can't imagine what life is like for them.

They're careless and a lot of students, students, students that look up to them and could use their help, are either mocked, humiliated or severely beaten for "stalking" without the "minutemen" even asking the big bosses if the poor kid is bothering them in the first place. if they think they are hotshit and so much better than you and wont accept you as a friend then dont waste your time with them. if they arent intrested in you then you shouldnt be any intrested in them. if they got 800 friends big deal. they could all be crack whores who knows.

WickedDynamite
Twitter>Facebook

Blagh!

Dorian Belmont
Originally posted by MasterMyOwnMind

They're careless and a lot of students, students, students that look up to them and could use their help, are either mocked, humiliated or severely beaten for "stalking" without the "minutemen" even asking the big bosses if the poor kid is bothering them in the first place. hell. thats what life is for them Originally posted by chomperx9
if they think they are hotshit and so much better than you and wont accept you as a friend then dont waste your time with them. if they arent intrested in you then you shouldnt be any intrested in them. if they got 800 friends big deal. they could all be crack whores who knows. agreed ....and lets face out of those 800"friends" how many of those people actually talk to him/her/it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.