Hulked out Namor vs Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
Namor keeps his intelligence. Takes place in an empty island.

the ninjak
So Namor has been irradiated with Gamma Radiation?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Logic dictates Namor should ****ing rip him to shreds in seconds but that isn't what would happen.

the ninjak
Who knows what will happen to Namor if he was irradiated he could turn into a little wiener!

Omega Vision
Namor dies from Gamma poisoning. Hulk wins.

Slaanesh
even thou Hulked out Namor doesn't look that impressive in comic..he was expose to both gamma and cosmic radiation if i'm not mistaken..he should really stomp Hulk..

the ninjak
Originally posted by Slaanesh
even thou Hulked out Namor doesn't look that impressive in comic..he was expose to both gamma and cosmic radiation if i'm not mistaken..he should really stomp Hulk..

Do you have an issue number? or scan?

Slaanesh
Fall of the Hulks - Savage She-Hulks #3..i don't have scan..

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Logic dictates Namor should ****ing rip him to shreds in seconds but that isn't what would happen.

Bentley
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Namor dies from Gamma poisoning. Hulk wins.

There is a Hulked out Namor, he really doesn't look like Namor or Hulk at all, I though it was Hulked out Triton.

guy222
Hulk

StiltmanFTW
Has Loeb really created a Hulked-out Namor?

Slaanesh
there's a team of Hulked out heroes..not just namor..there's Thor,Storm,Iceman,Thing,Cyclop,Wolverine and some other..

JakeTheBank
And it's really those people? Not just clones or androids or anything like that?

StiltmanFTW
there's a team of Hulked out heroes..not just namor..there's Thor,Storm,Iceman,Thing,Cyclop,Wolverine and some other..

Yes, I heard... but are they the real deal? And is there Namor, too?

Slaanesh
for now..i think it's really them..

StiltmanFTW
for now..i think it's really them..

shock

JakeTheBank
Retarded. But I'm far from surprised.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Retarded. But I'm far from surprised.

Aye. After all, it's Loeb.

Starscream M
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Aye. After all, it's Loeb. lol true...nothing he does would be surprising

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Starscream M
lol true...nothing he does would be surprising

It's kinda said. He used to be a really good writer.

JakeTheBank
thumb up

amnesia
huked out Thor gotta be pretty strong...

nicamarvin
Originally posted by amnesia
huked out Thor gotta be pretty strong... Hulk is the only dumb guy that wins in fights, HO thor could be stronger than classic thor but he is not as deadlier because he is dumber

Parmaniac
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
shock There's also a hulked out Wolverine and Spider-man smile *thinks about a certain thread*mhmm

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Parmaniac
There's also a hulked out Wolverine and Spider-man smile *thinks about a certain thread*mhmm

laughing out loud

Yeah I know... saw them on some covers.

Slaanesh
Originally posted by amnesia
huked out Thor gotta be pretty strong...

he was stomping Rulk..

vansonbee
Originally posted by Bentley
There is a Hulked out Namor, he really doesn't look like Namor or Hulk at all, I though it was Hulked out Triton. Originally posted by Slaanesh
he was stomping Rulk.. Rulk old man with strong mustache compared to Thor + Hulk amped

Lord_Talron
mustache >>> all. pretty obvious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.