this guys try to Stop Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nicamarvin
Ok guys this is a full charging Juggernaut, he starts charging from 100 meters distance(ala usain boltusain bolt)

the guys at the other end will also run a 100 meters apart and will meet him just in the middle....

can this guys using just peak human speeds and their full strenght stop this charging Juggernaut.. confused

Colossus
Lobo
WonderWoman
SuperMan
Hercules
Thor
Black Adam
WWH
Voidtry(no Giant Crab)
Despero(Vice and Virtue)
Thanos
Destroyer Armor(Loki)
SA Mangog
DP Tyrant

where does he stops.... confused

Colossus-Big C
Colossus- dies instantly
Lobo-gets hurt and run over
WonderWoman-hurt and run over
SuperMan-gets pushed back doesnt stop him
Hercules-^
Thor^
Black Adam^
WWH^
Voidtry(no Giant Crab)^ (unless he some how stops time)
Despero(Vice and Virtue) ^
Thanos slows him down to near a stop but juggs is still inching ahead
Destroyer Armor(Loki) Slows him down but unhurt
SA Mangog slows him down to near a stop but juggs is still inching ahead
DP Tyrant slows him down to near a stop but juggs is still inching ahead

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Colossus- dies instantly
Lobo-gets hurt and run over
Colossus has higher durability than Lobo... sad

chomperx9
Originally posted by nicamarvin
Colossus has higher durability than Lobo... sad he said colossus dies and lobo run over. for the comic world getting run over isnt the same as death.

amnesia
Destroyer stops him.

Mshinu
DP Tyrant`s tech might actually stop Juggy

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Mshinu
DP Tyrant`s tech might actually stop Juggy he can use his tech to amp, not to nagate Juggy`s enchantment

Mshinu
he can use his tech to amp, not to nagate Juggy`s enchantment

His tech is > Big G`s not to mention he made him bleed with those tech blades. More than amping I`d say.

nicamarvin
His tech is > Big G`s not to mention he made him bleed with those tech blades. More than amping I`d say. well we all know Juggy>>Big G in the bleeding departmen.... stick out tongue

Mshinu
well we all know Juggy>>Big G in the bleeding departmen.... stick out tongue

Yup, and he can beat all three of LT`s heads in a drinking contest too. At once! wink

nicamarvin
Yup, and he can beat all three of LT`s heads in a drinking contest too. At once! wink Now you are being a Fanboy.... mad

Mshinu
Now you are being a Fanboy.... mad

Juggs can function with his guts disolved. FACT! Show me a scan where LT displays a similar feat. No? Did not think so! stick out tongue

nicamarvin
Juggs can function with his guts disolved. FACT! Show me a scan where LT displays a similar feat. No? Did not think so! stick out tongue and God got killed.....by the frigging Saint of Killers, God has low durability.... eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.