Worst Day Of My Life.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mikeydude
I LOST A WHOLE 20 SACK ! I HATE MY LIFE.

steverules_2
A what?

mikeydude
20 sack. Weed. ****in. Your retarded.

steverules_2
I'm not the one who lost my 20 sack 131 Dumbass

rader
Originally posted by mikeydude
Would be an appropriate time to point out you used the wrong you're?

steverules_2
Oh that Mikey roll eyes (sarcastic)

mikeydude
JUST ****ING, FML.

~Wålshy~
worst day of your life so far

steverules_2
Oh I dunno what FML...sure I used to smile

mikeydude
Originally posted by steverules_2
Oh I dunno what FML...sure I used to smile
WHAT?

steverules_2
Ohhhhh FML...F*ck My Life, gotcha...well this whole situation is rather interesting, how'd you lose it?

mikeydude
Well, if i knew that id be smoking it.

steverules_2
Well, if i knew that id be smoking it.

Yeah but I could argue that if you weren't such a pillock you'd remember where it is but thats a whole different story...who loses that much...but then only you. I spend my money on stuff that isn't...ya know...drugs smile

mikeydude
Well, you see steve. I went and baught the shit across town. Then i walked home with a buddy and waited for my mom to leave for work. Then i went to my room to grab the stash. And its not there, so i completely retrace my steps. I even walked all around the ****in town staring at the ground looking for imaginary weed. Then i walk home all depressed and shit and my friend was all like, dude. You lost weed. And thats all he'd say, was you lost weed. So eventually i was like dont you ****ing see that i lost weed you stupid mother****er! And he was like, well you lost it. Im gonna bounce. And he left. I kinda teared up and called my ex. And she just told me to chill out. So i chain smoked about 7 cigarettes untill i was about to cough up a lung. And then i just stared at a wall for about 15 minutes thinking where it could possibly be. So i thought maybe, when i got home, i had changed into shorts. So maybe it dropped on the floor, my mom picked it up and she just didnt say anything because i had a friend over. Well that plan failed because my mom would have flipped bricks if she saw it. So i dont know where to go from here.

Agent White
The answer?

STOP DOING DRUGS.

mikeydude
I rarely smoke! This is the first time ive smoked since 4/20!

Badabing
I LOST A WHOLE 20 SACK ! I HATE MY LIFE.
mmm

mhmm

dur

Agent White
I rarely smoke! This is the first time ive smoked since 4/20!

Never is better than rarely, Mr. Dude. You shouldn't really do it at all.

rader
It's prolly in his hand... You checked there right?

mikeydude
Yeah, i checked there. I checked my room i checked the house. I went all the ****in way back across town too.

MasterMyOwnMind
Yeah, i checked there. I checked my room i checked the house. I went all the ****in way back across town too.

I'm pretty sure he as joking when he`asked u if it was in ur hand. No need for a recounting of how hard u looked.

steverules_2
I think Mikey hasn't checked the one place I'm sure it is and thats up his ass ha-son This is the part where he calls me a homo and tells me f*ck off

mikeydude
calls you a homo and tells you to f*ck off
You got that almost to the T but you forgot being a dick.

steverules_2
Ahhh thought I missed something out

mikeydude
Yup.

Skittle

Your? Mine? His?

HAHA! Fail.

mikeydude
Hey. Enough of that i know i fail.

Dorian Belmont
I LOST A WHOLE 20 SACK ! I HATE MY LIFE. duuude party foul ....not cool .....you should be beaten with a +20 ganja stick of death with stamina

mikeydude
Yeah, i know. But at least im not like my friend. Who ****in drops like 3 bowls in a row. She serriously like takes a hit then just bam! Spills it everywhere.

Dorian Belmont
Yeah, i know. But at least im not like my friend. Who ****in drops like 3 bowls in a row. She serriously like takes a hit then just bam! Spills it everywhere. I used to drop the bowl .....then my friends started smackin me around when i did ....I learnedno expression

mikeydude
Ive NEVER dropped a bowl. But now i can officially say that i have lost product.

Rogue Jedi
Gotta think a bit on what the worst day of my life was.

Dorian Belmont
Ive NEVER dropped a bowl. But now i can officially say that i have lost product. dumbass Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Gotta think a bit on what the worst day of my life was. the day i met a girl named jessica fox...don't ask just finished deleting the memory files in my head

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Dorian Belmont
dumbass the day i met a girl named jessica fox...don't ask just finished deleting the memory files in my head June 9, 2007 pops to mind.

Dorian Belmont
FJ?

Rogue Jedi
Dude no.

Dorian Belmont
i dunno ....im just the man in the back WE ALL NEED TO **** THE SYSTEM!!!! rock

wrong time for a system of a down reference?

Rogue Jedi
Actually that day wasn't the worst. The day of my suicide attempt back in.....92? 93ish? June 9, 2007 is up there though, as is another day, late last year, around this past new year.

Dorian Belmont
alrighty then so im not the only one who is ****ed up good to know

Rogue Jedi
****ed up? Hardly.

mikeydude
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Dude no.
I Remember you back when we all posted in the WSF.

did you and her have a serious thing?

mikeydude
HEY JOHN! POST BACK.

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED!
I HATE BEING UN THE DARK ABOUT SITUATIONS. >.<

Rogue Jedi
Uh, nah.

mikeydude
fine.

jerk.

Rogue Jedi
haermm

One Free Man
your a dickface if this is the worst day of your life.

Rogue Jedi
Today? It's a good day.

dadudemon
I think Mikey hasn't checked the one place I'm sure it is and thats up his ass ha-son

IT'S THERE FOR SURE! I can smell it!

That ACDC Chick
Originally posted by dadudemon
IT'S THERE FOR SURE! I can smell it!
are you a drug sniffing doggy? oh

dadudemon
Originally posted by That ACDC Chick
are you a drug sniffing doggy? oh

ARF!

One Free Man
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Today? It's a good day. I was trying to be on topic... but w/e. If losing some weed is the worst day of your life, i'd like to be living your life, mikeydude stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
Indeed.

mikeydude
Originally posted by dadudemon
IT'S THERE FOR SURE! I can smell it! Originally posted by That ACDC Chick
are you a drug sniffing doggy? oh Originally posted by dadudemon
ARF!
This is not the Dog Park...... no expression

Dorian Belmont
Originally posted by One Free Man
I was trying to be on topic... but w/e. If losing some weed is the worst day of your life, i'd like to be living your life, mikeydude stick out tongue if your trying to be on topic you fail this is the off topic no expression

mikeydude
he was being on topic of the off topic.

you most certainly fail.

Rogue Jedi
bewbz.

mikeydude
Tig Ass Bitties.

Insomniatric
I think the worst day of my life (so far) was when this one girl (she was a *****) asked me if I was gay.

I yelled some very colorful words at her that led her to believe that I was straight. And angry.

Dorian Belmont
tataseek!

mikeydude
no expression

Rogue Jedi
sup playa.

mikeydude
Not much nigga.

Takin a break from diablo 2.
You?

Rogue Jedi
Being a bum, watching Army of Darkness.

mikeydude
fun. im at my cousins downloading some editors and shit for my phone, and computer.

RJ JR
bewbz.

I'llneverdie
THE MODS HERE ARE TROLLS WHO ARE ON A CONSTANT POWER TRIP THAT WILL NEVER END. RISE AGAINST THE MACHINE. 6666666666

Leo.M
Dude. shock

That freaking sucks. I will pray for you to find ur weed. shock

No dude seriously that sucks. laughcry

mikeydude
Originally posted by RJ JR
bewbz.
laughing
Originally posted by Leo.M
Dude. shock

That freaking sucks. I will pray for you to find ur weed. shock

No dude seriously that sucks. laughcry
Man im never gonna find it lol, but my goal is to buy another one this summer. Heh.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.