Finally my life is coming together

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LanceWindu
Just last night I got a call from my sister who I live with, and she said that the hiring manager at the McDonald's she works at was there and was offering me a job.

So even though I would hate to work fast food I accepted (because I need money!!!). Then today I filled out the application and took a small test and now I'm waiting for confirmation from the head manager if I have a job or not, but since my sister is also a manager there I have a great chance of being accepted.

So I may start getting money soon and then I'll get myself a used computer, update it and get me an internet connection for my house. And then we could all be ahappy family again.

Also since my birthday is coming up in 22 days my sister has promised to get me a car. And I already know it runs OK because it belongs to my aunt. All it needs is a head gasket and the brakes need to be worked on.

Plus I am also getting my cousins entire collection of Star Wars stuff.

He decided he needs to get rid of it because his girlfriend doesn't want it cluttering the house. So I just need to pay him 50 cents a piece for his stuff and my collection with grow about 5 times the size it is now!!!

Tex
Welcome back.smile
You were gone for a while threre confused

LanceWindu
Well I am not really back.

I'm at my parent's house.

At my house we don't have a computer and it is rare that I ever get to come to get on the computer.

ToMacco
Be that as it may, it's good to hear from you.

LanceWindu
Thank you.

ToMacco
Now listen, my friend: It is important for you to keep in touch. I don't care if you have to go to a friends house to use the internet. Make it happen, all right?

Dexx
yup..good goin' lance.
Btw....now that you'll be working there....*whispers* you can tell us what r those burgers REALLY made offbig grin

finti
you took a test?
like this is fries , this is a burger without cheese.............
good to hear Lance who knows maybe you get a chance to advance in the ranks at MAcd

BackFire349
yeah, a jobs a job.

finti
more or less

Fitch
good goin' Lance.hope u'll get the job....

Ushgarak
Yayyy! Hello there.

Fire
hey lance, you see you can't escape us

mah
hi there..good to see ya

finti
you can actually see him????, well let him toss over some burgers then

mah
hmf! good to read you then

finti
big grin

Fitch
you feel so good when u're right......

mechmoggy
Nice to hear from you again LW. big grin

Dexx
hey fitch..maybe we should get a Mc job also...ergh..weekends only, eh?

Captain REX
Finally, Lance is piecing his life together. Good job. smile

Now, quit smoking and I'll be even happier...that is, if you haven't already quit.

Tex
Yeah smokin aint kewl
despite what this 'smokin'' conveys

Fitch
as a summer job.not now....

Dexx
oh...summers are killer hot! in a Mc? it's even hotter.

ooh, yeah..maybe in a managing post...i dig that

Captain REX
But you have to work your way up, so manager positions are hard to get unless you bribe your boss big time.

Dexx
my genius abillities will easily be remarked.

LanceWindu
Actually I won't be working with the burgers.

Just cleaning tables from 5:00 pm to 8:30 then starting at 8:30 I work drive through and fries.

Catch 22
*Waves at LW*

Hey dude! smile

LanceWindu
Hey Catch.

Fitch
and how's the paycheck ?

LanceWindu
I'm not sure about that yet.

When they actually hire me I'll find out.

But whatever it is I'll be happy because it's better than nothing.

Also, I got part of my cousin's Star Wars collection yesterday. I went from having nothing but books, three 12" figures, and a couple magazines to having over 100 figures.

Some were taken out of their packaging but over half of them are still in them. Also I have about 10 vehicles with figures, a life-size 3D pit-droid, and a life-size cardboard cut-out of Jar Jar Binks.

I have no more room in my bedroom. I had to take stuff I already had out and repack them to make room. I also had to take my TV out, but I improvised on that one. Now it's on a filled up cardboard box inside my closet with an extension cord. So when I want to watch the boob tube I just have to open my closet door.

BackFire349
cool, i hope you get the job man. yes, any money is better then no money.

Tex
You got that right Mr!

Fitch
money rlz laughing out loud

finti
money do rule, bloody taxes mad

Fitch
everywhere the taxes are high,but in u're country the taxes really suck....

Gundark
Woo-hoo ! Hey, Lance ! Sure do miss you around here !

Good luck with the job. I know fast food sucks, but its a start. I worked at Hardee's when I was 16....been there, done that. Its a paycheck, for sure.

cool

finti
and i thought it was burgers ......................big grin

queeq
Work your way up and out FAST!!! Go Lance!

finti
guess thats why they call it FAST food

queeq
For the lucky ones, yes.

Gundark
100 % polyester uniforms and six layers of grease on your skin. What more could you ask for ? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Corran
Oh cool Gundy is offering to grease herself up whilst wearing 100% polyester uniform.
Happy Dance
Gundy, is it a nurses uniform by any chance? evil face

finti
no it is a garage pullover

Fitch
for sure that's not sexy.....big grin

Corran
I dunno it might be, lets see what she looks like in it first before we decide. Gundy get the grease out, the boys are back in town.

mechmoggy
big grin

Fitch
depands on the pullover...

LanceWindu
I found out the other day that I got the job.

I start on Monday at 6:30 pm for my orientation.

mah
congrats!

Tex
Have fun!

Fitch
enjoy !

Corran
Good luck.

LanceWindu
Well I started the job and it sucked to all hell.

I worked the first two days and kept hitting my head on computer monitors and signs.

I swear to god that the store was built for midgets.

So I quit.

Julie
Wow...it does sound like good things are happening in Lance's life....it'll be nice to "see" ya around more often...not that I'm here a lot either :-)

mah
not good that he just quit his job, julie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.