Suggest a partner for the poster above you [members only]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lord xyz
Who do you think the poster above you should go out with?

Must be another member of KMC.

MasterMyOwnMind
Me

The only physically attractive guy in high-school who can honestly say he's never had a girlfriend.

Unpopularity and bad reputations are ****in unforgivable and unforgettable bruh! I suspect my first girlfriend will be one of them poorly presented "caring", "smart", "nice" girls, everything I find repulsive in this woman will be a result of low-self confidence produced by the same biased highschool experience I had, but in the end we'll reverse our unattractive qualities together by reversing those circumstances. I think she'll the only, and the best, girlfriend/wife I'll ever have, and we'll meet sometime after I graduate highschool next year. cool

mikeydude
I could tell you exactly why girls dont like you, you look like a dick.

MasterMyOwnMind
Originally posted by mikeydude
I could tell you exactly why girls dont like you, you look like a dick.

What's funny is that I'm the opposite of a dick.

I know why every girl I've fallen thinks I'm a crazy furrrreak, it's because it's so easy for me to fall in love, I try to rush into a relationship, I'm jealous and I freak when I find out they don't like me back. Pretty have just scared 'em all away. Ya know how that is.

MasterMyOwnMind
Edit; Delete

MasterMyOwnMind
Edit; Delete

Rogue Jedi
This chick

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=55630

MasterMyOwnMind
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
This chick

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=55630

Lives too far away to ****, might not be cute enough for a good ****.

Only two things I look for at first, the rest comes later. erm

Skittle
Lame.

MasterMyOwnMind
Originally posted by Skittle
Lame.

Hitler's wife when she was old and desperate.

Oh wait, members only. stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
Tired Hiker.

Ax3l
Edit; Delete

Rogue Jedi
Never heard of her. Hot?

Ax3l
Nah, she's a total whore. Perfect for you, though.

Rogue Jedi
More your speed, babe.

JacopeX
Rouge deserves better.

Rogue Jedi
Who's Rouge?

Ax3l
Some whore.

Rogue Jedi
More your speed, babe.

Peach
Originally posted by MasterMyOwnMind
Me

The only physically attractive guy in high-school who can honestly say he's never had a girlfriend.

Unpopularity and bad reputations are ****in unforgivable and unforgettable bruh! I suspect my first girlfriend will be one of them poorly presented "caring", "smart", "nice" girls, everything I find repulsive in this woman will be a result of low-self confidence produced by the same biased highschool experience I had, but in the end we'll reverse our unattractive qualities together by reversing those circumstances. I think she'll the only, and the best, girlfriend/wife I'll ever have, and we'll meet sometime after I graduate highschool next year. cool

You sound like a classic Nice Guy. "I don't know why they like the other guys and not me, what have I ever done wrong?" Which is supported by this post:

Lives too far away to ****, might not be cute enough for a good ****.

Only two things I look for at first, the rest comes later. erm

Girls don't tend to go for shallow guys that just want sex if they want to date someone. Grow up some, first.

Also, if you link to your facebook or something off of it again, I'm banning you for spamming.

MasterMyOwnMind
Originally posted by Peach
You sound like a classic Nice Guy. "I don't know why they like the other guys and not me, what have I ever done wrong?" Which is supported by this post:

Girls don't tend to go for shallow guys that just want sex if they want to date someone. Grow up some, first.

Also, if you link to your facebook or something off of it again, I'm banning you for spamming.

I can't help what I look for at first, wish I only had personality standards but I don't, I care if you look decent. And sex is faaaarrr from the only thing I want. Sex is sex I don't care.

I don't need your help because I feel like you're not trying to give it as much as you're trying to get your punchline and warnings in on me. Linking to facebook isn't generally against the rules on public forums. Especially since I don't know anyone on KMC personally.

Peach
Well, maybe you should read the rules here, because it is.

From that pesky rules page that you agreed to have read and agreed to follow when you joined the forum.

MasterMyOwnMind
Well, maybe you should read the rules here, because it is.

From that pesky rules page that you agreed to have read and agreed to follow when you joined the forum.

That facebook efficiently wrapped together images of me so people would have a face to look. I have one hand and it's easier for me right now, I'm sorry, I thought it was relevant but what do I know.

Peach
It's not. If you want to post pictures of what you look like, there's the What Do You Look Like thread down the page (and don't post your facebook there either, attach images to the post or upload them to photobucket/imageshack/tinypic).

Typing one handed kinda sucks, though, I'll give you that.

MasterMyOwnMind

Compassion? Am I weakening your tough-girl act?

Skittle
For God's sake, just BAN him!

MasterMyOwnMind
Originally posted by Skittle
For God's sake, just BAN him!

Lawl.

She can't ban me for trying trying to lighten her up with a hard time.

Skittle
But I can hope she can ban you for making annoying threads.

Rogue Jedi

Typing one handed kinda sucks, though, I'll give you that. I lol'd HARD.

Peach
I broke my finger and ****ed up my hand a few years ago, sheesh stick out tongue

Dorian Belmont
Bloigen....lol does he even post here anymore ?

Ax3l
Lawl.

She can't ban me for trying trying to lighten her up with a hard time. She should ****ing ban you for saying "trying" twice.

mikeydude
It's not. If you want to post pictures of what you look like, there's the What Do You Look Like thread down the page (and don't post your facebook there either, attach images to the post or upload them to photobucket/imageshack/tinypic).

Also, i made a facebook/myspace thread for people who want to become in contact with each other outside KMC.

Wild Shadow
there is nothing wrong with linking to other sites when posting threads we all do it all the time.. blatantly advertising is one thing having a conversation with ppl and posting a link for whatever reason to carry on the conversation to show them whatever is not,,

if this type of modding continues i might have to leave here or speak with staff members which is pretty hard but still..

mikeydude
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
there is nothing wrong with linking to other sites when posting threads we all do it all the time.. blatantly advertising is one thing having a conversation with ppl and posting a link for whatever reason to carry on the conversation to show them whatever is not,,

if this type of modding continues i might have to leave here or speak with staff members which is pretty hard but still..
I wish there was a "like" button for posts.

Ax3l

if this type of modding continues i might have to leave here or speak with staff members which is pretty hard but still.. You will be missed

MasterMyOwnMind

I think Peach is this Abi girl I've talking about, that would explain a lot, haha!

Then again I'd prolly be banned if the girl that's been terrorizing me on facebook was a mod here and knew my identity, so I guess they're different. confused

Seriously don't worry about bro, it's no big deal, I think I can a little light modding. smile

mikeydude
Obviously its too light because she hasnt closed walshys social thread yet!
Because she directly told me that another one like the GDT was not allowed to be made!
And that is like the mil thread and the GDT combined.

MasterMyOwnMind
Originally posted by Ax3l
You will be missed

This dude's been in a barfight and has friends that helped him lay smack down on an armed assailant, I got sum nice scars, what about u?

That's what I thought! cool cool

Ax3l
I've got several scars ranging from light to terrible.

Not really a badge of honor, but more a constant reminder of stupidity.

That's in your case. I was in a car accident, you people are just stupid white trash.

mikeydude
Yay? You want a cookie?

Ax3l

That's in your case. I was in a car accident, you people are just stupid white trash. Bumped so the tool can see my post.

MasterMyOwnMind

That's in your case. I was in a car accident, you people are just stupid white trash.

Whatever bruh, just chill it with the temper, kay?

Haha, powned. cool cool cool

Ax3l
Uh huh. I guess you see that you're licked.

See ya.

MasterMyOwnMind
Jesus what rage comin from wheel n axle, i never seen such flaring temper outside a midget.

Ax3l
k

MasterMyOwnMind
haha! lawl!

This conversation is getting a little awkward.

mikeydude
Hey buddy, im just gonna go out on a whim here.

But maybe, just maybe the reason why you never get women is because of your hateful sarcasm....

K, alright nice talking with you.

Ax3l
Who are we talking about?

MasterMyOwnMind
Hey buddy, im just gonna go out on a whim here.

But maybe, just maybe the reason why you never get women is because of your hateful sarcasm....

K, alright nice talking with you.

u was talkin bout axel, right?

im a nice guy, i have no cluewat u mean bout hateful sarcasm or anything lol.

Rogue Jedi
Uh huh. I guess you see that you're licked.

See ya. You licked him? Gay.

MasterMyOwnMind
You licked him? Gay.

yeah but in all honesty after taking a shower who wouldnt lick my sexy self?

jk

mikeydude
Who are we talking about?
The only guy who is crazy about himself and has the emotions of a 12 yearold.

MasterMyOwnMind
The only guy who is crazy about himself and has the emotions of a 12 yearold.

i am so emotional, hateful when being sarcastic and full of myself. its the truth.

Rogue Jedi
yeah but in all honesty after taking a shower who wouldnt lick my sexy self?

jk Um......me.

MasterMyOwnMind
Um......me.

Missed the jk? I was kidding.

Rogue Jedi
Durh.

MasterMyOwnMind
Durh.

well i wouldnt want another dude licking me so ur fine with not wanting to, now if u were a girl it might make less sense for me...

Rogue Jedi
All man here, babe.

MasterMyOwnMind
All man here, babe.

Did u just call me babe?

Rogue Jedi
Did u just call me babe? That's right, sweetie.

mikeydude
God, john i love you. big grin

Rogue Jedi
Do ya now?

mikeydude
I wish we lived closer.

Wtf am i saying. Dude your my nig.
I think it would be pretty sweet though if like all of us kmc people would actually meet up though.

Rogue Jedi
I wish we lived closer.

Wtf am i saying. Dude your my nig.
I think it would be pretty sweet though if like all of us kmc people would actually meet up though. I'd only meet a handful of people. Not even sure where you live.

mikeydude
One of them would be me. You know it....
I live in Wilmington, Ohio.

Rogue Jedi
One of them would be me. You know it....
I live in Wilmington, Ohio. Yeah, you, steve, DDM, Robtard, Ken, Paola, few others.

mikeydude
Yay.

Peach
I think Peach is this Abi girl I've talking about, that would explain a lot, haha!

Then again I'd prolly be banned if the girl that's been terrorizing me on facebook was a mod here and knew my identity, so I guess they're different. confused

Seriously don't worry about bro, it's no big deal, I think I can a little light modding. smile

Yeah, definitely not.

1) My name is not Abi (my name is in fact in my profile), 2) I've had a boyfriend for over a year now, and 3) I don't generally talk to high school boys.

stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
Aahahahahaaa

mikeydude
Yeah, definitely not.

1) My name is not Abi (my name is in fact in my profile), 2) I've had a boyfriend for over a year now, and 3) I don't generally talk to high school boys.

stick out tongue
You are head over heels in love with this guy.

Wild Shadow
i always though steverules would be a great fit for rogue jedi they just seem to mesh imo

Peach
You are head over heels in love with this guy.

Ugh. I'm pretty sure that's illegal.

mikeydude
Ugh, Im pretty sure thats a joke.

Rogue Jedi
i always though steverules would be a great fit for rogue jedi they just seem to mesh imo Say hi to your sister for me.

MasterMyOwnMind

Where I come 17's the age in which you can legally sexually active but, ugh. I don't want any of that with u.

Rogue Jedi
Where I come 17's the age in which you can legally sexually active but, ugh. I don't want any of that with u. Depends on the state/region.

Wild Shadow
Say hi to your sister for me. dont have a sister..

side note in my state its 16 with legal consent if one of them is over 18 also 2 yr difference is allotted iirc...

also i heard hawaii is 14

Rogue Jedi
Helloooooooooooooo Hawaii.

MasterMyOwnMind
Helloooooooooooooo Hawaii.

I'm goin get me sum 14 y-o pussayyyy!

But seriously what kind demented state is Hawaii?! 14 years old?! really?! That's pedophile to the extreme.

Rogue Jedi

But seriously what kind demented state is Hawaii?! 14 years old?! really?! That's pedophile to the extreme. No shit. I'd nail a hot 18 year old, but 14? Damn. Hell no.

Peach

But seriously what kind demented state is Hawaii?! 14 years old?! really?! That's pedophile to the extreme.

Actually it's ephebophilia; pedophilia is attraction to pre-pubescents.

MasterMyOwnMind
Actually it's ephebophilia; pedophilia is attraction to pre-pubescents.

Same thing.

Peach
Ahh, but they aren't.

Wild Shadow
no, its not..

anyways its also more a cultural thing then anything else.. i hate ppl that judge other cultures based on their own warped morality

Rogue Jedi
ephebo huh?

MasterMyOwnMind
no, its not..

anyways its also more a cultural thing then anything else.. i hate ppl that judge other cultures based on their own warped morality

Oh, so u hate me now? okay

Wild Shadow
only if you completely ignore the bases for the reason why the hawaiian age standard was or is 14 yrs of age.. iirc it is actually for marriage.

one has to factor in the Hawaiian culture.. not every one in this nation have the same society as everyone else especially one that was here long b4 anothers...

it may not be illegal but that doesnt mean that ppl are running around offering their daughters to older men or its even prevalent....either way its not pedophilia and ppl need to stop applying it where it doesnt belong

MasterMyOwnMind
only if you completely ignore the bases for the reason why the hawaiian age standard was or is 14 yrs of age.. iirc it is actually for marriage.

one has to factor in the Hawaiian culture.. not every one in this nation have the same society as everyone else especially one that was here long b4 anothers...

it may not be illegal but that doesnt mean that ppl are running around offering their daughters to older men or its even prevalent....either way its not pedophilia and ppl need to stop applying it where it doesnt belong

u have no conception of why a 17 yo guy would think making 14 year olds pregnant is off putting no matter the reason.

Rogue Jedi
Cultural differences.

Wild Shadow
the last teen i slept with was over a year ago.. she was 19 i slept with her just to spite the b#@$ who screwed me over b/c she worked with her.. also an ego stroke to prove myself still being a stud...

anyways if it was sociably acceptable i would be sleeping with a hot 16 yr old if she met all the requirements.. even though it is legal in my state i some how doubt it would be allowed and i know the law would go out of their way to charge me anyways b/c apparently even though it is legal if i have a position of authority it can be viewed and argued as coercion anyways also i doubt a parent would give me consent :yeah sure you can sleep with my daughter".

i would be shot in the face with a shotgun... anyways thats why i just stick to the 18 yr olds and up but i dont actively chase them anymore.. i usually run into them at a club or strip club.. *shrug shoulders*

lord xyz
I thought my thread was popular; it actually just got hijacked. sad

MasterMyOwnMind
Originally posted by lord xyz
I thought my thread was popular; it actually just got hijacked. sad

By me. big grin

Wild Shadow
i suggest abnormalbutsane for my (sexual)partner also lil bitchiness

Rogue jedi should get my last suggestion but if it has to be a female i say peach..

Lord Xyz gets Ms. marvel

Rogue Jedi
Yeah, Peach is totally into me roll eyes (sarcastic)

Wild Shadow
how could she not be.. your like an internet stud

Rogue Jedi
Nah.

mikeydude
i suggest abnormalbutsane for my (sexual)partner also lil bitchiness

Rogue jedi should get my last suggestion but if it has to be a female i say peach..

Lord Xyz gets Ms. marvel
I has dibs on ABS! Ok, k thanks.

Only problem with that is shes in her 20 and im 16.

Wild Shadow
i'm in my 20's so i get her.. i'll just face palm you away like a lil kid..

mikeydude
i'm in my 20's so i get her.. i'll just face palm you away like a lil kid..
But, in the few instances that we have talked i share alot of simlarites. Like we both smoke.
Yes, in reality you would get her before me. But if i was your guys age. I would have a chance.

lord xyz
Like we both smoke. Soulmates.

Wild Shadow
But, in the few instances that we have talked i share alot of simlarites. Like we both smoke.
Yes, in reality you would get her before me. But if i was your guys age. I would have a chance. smoke what?

i havent touched a cig in months maybe even slightly almost a yr..

i dont smoke the weed,,,

also i am pretty sure lord xyz is vance astro..

Dorian Belmont
dead pool ......if you can deal with the wise cracks

Rogue Jedi
Ushgarak.

Dorian Belmont
FJ......no expression

Rogue Jedi
haermm Nah. Failed experiment.

Dorian Belmont
more like plane crash from what i heard

lord xyz
WD

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Dorian Belmont
more like plane crash from what i heard Nah.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.