Question about muscle loss

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MasterMyOwnMind
I've lost weight since this accident where I severed several tendons and nerves in my fing clean in half putting my hand through glass, all I can do is run, this was me a week ago in my prime after weightlifting, endurance, cardio, stamina and strength training for years.

Of course I got the pretty boy look now that I've lost my muscle and some functional bodyfat from eight days of dieting and running.

How come I lost bodyfat? How come I lost so much muscle so fast? Why aren't I saggy?

BackFire
Maybe you just lost water weight?

MasterMyOwnMind
Originally posted by BackFire
Maybe you just lost water weight?

I did lose a lot of blood. But that doesn't explain why I'm weaker and sleeker, less powerful but can run a little better.

MasterMyOwnMind
Will this continue?

Rogue Jedi
tapeworm.

Wild Shadow
your body is using your stored fat and energy to repair itself.. also you might not be eating as much could be psychological weak in the knees going to the bathroom more often..

accelerated metabolism for now due to the injury plus working out jogging could b the cause

Ax3l
How many times do we have to hear about your god damn hand?

MasterMyOwnMind
Originally posted by Ax3l
How many times do we have to hear about your god damn hand?

hahaha! rolling on floor laughing

Ax3l
I'm just waiting to see whose sock you actually are.

MasterMyOwnMind
Originally posted by Ax3l
I'm just waiting to see whose sock you actually are.

Dude! You're dick!

No offense.

Ax3l
Can you give me a hint?

Dorian Belmont
because Jesus hates you...thats why .....you ****** up an now youll burn in hell for eternity

MasterMyOwnMind
Originally posted by Dorian Belmont
because Jesus hates you...thats why .....you ****** up an now youll burn in hell for eternity

haha!

MasterMyOwnMind
I think he does, so **** him!

Ax3l
haermm

Dorian Belmont
Originally posted by MasterMyOwnMind
I think he does, so **** him! OMFG someone with a sense of humor ........cool i hate when ppl get offended on the internet ...its retarded ......anywho that sux about your hand

MasterMyOwnMind
Originally posted by Dorian Belmont
OMFG someone with a sense of humor ........cool i hate when ppl get offended on the internet ...its retarded ......anywho that sux about your hand

Thanks, bruh!

Dorian Belmont
I aint ya bruhno expression

lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.