Suggestions

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jinXed by JaNx
I thought i would try and spark some conversation in the Music Forum by starting a, Suggestions thread. I'm sure similar threads have been tried before but i couldn't find any within the first three pages. Maybe, i overlooked one. At any rate, i thought a suggestion thread would be a good substitute for all of those other, Top five bands/songs, threads.

If you're searching for some new tunes from a particular genre or artist/s, stop by and ask. May be a good way to learn about some good indy artists.

I've recently been trying to touch base with my hip hop interests. It's been a while since i've been in the scene. I'm not much of a hardcore, gangsta fan. Some of it is good but i've already familiarized myself with the best. If it comes to hardcore, i prefer artists that offer melodic beats with hardcore lyrics.
I'm more into, Souls of Mischief, Deltron30/30, Del the Funkee homosapien, Old OutKast (atliens Aquemeni ) Classified, Brother Ali, Plies, Pitbull etc..,

Anyone have any suggestions? I'd appreciate it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.