Void vs. Martian manhunter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
Who wins?

Warlord
void 10/10

The Nuul
Void for the rapestomp.

MMH cause he can mindrape rolling on floor laughing

SamZED
Doubt itd work. If MM can reach Bob's mind maybe.

Black bolt z
Couldn't MM just go intangible until he gets a chance to mindrape.

Warlord
couldn't void solidify him back since he can control mater?

Bentley
Originally posted by Warlord
couldn't void solidify him back since he can control mater?

No, he can't. He never controlled any matter outside his own body.

Warlord
Originally posted by Bentley
No, he can't. He never controlled any matter outside his own body. didn't he blow molecule man?

didn't he blow molecule man?

no wonder his wife wanted to leave him

JakeTheBank
didn't he blow

Yeah, he does.

Johnny Sorrow

And the truth surfaces! wink

ares834
Originally posted by 753
no wonder his wife wanted to leave him
laughing

Bentley

Easily accomplished with a light beam or an explosion, no need to make a matter manipulation feat out of it.

Unless you really mean the sucking thing.

Mshinu
Void rips MM to itty bitty pieces.

Naija boy
Easily accomplished with a light beam or an explosion, no need to make a matter manipulation feat out of it.

lol....right.

anyhow void wrecks him

quanchi112
Void wrecks him.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Who wins? bad match-up for the manhunter, all his tricks can be countered

Martian_mind
Jonn 10/10

He only loses because he wants to.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Jonn 10/10

He only loses because he wants to. Nah, that's the Void.

Warlord

I see what I did unintentionally in my previous post you pervs mad

ok seriously now...it was clear that the void didn't use any kind of energy attack with MM. just a wave of his hand and Owen was torn to pieces.

on a side note I'm confident that if Jonn tries to mind blast him it will end up worse than when he tried it to Adam

Martian_mind
I see what I did unintentionally in my previous post you pervs mad

ok seriously now...it was clear that the void didn't use any kind of energy attack with MM. just a wave of his hand and Owen was torn to pieces.

on a side note I'm confident that if Jonn tries to mind blast him it will end up worse than when he tried it to Adam

It worked perfectly two out of three times with Adam.

It only backfired when Adam got the element of surprise on Jonn.

Warlord
wasn't his rage/pain or whatever too much for Jonn to bear?
never mind it could be worse than when he tried it to Joker...I remember him being able to contain the Joker for just a few seconds since his insanity was too much

Martian_mind
wasn't his rage/pain or whatever too much for Jonn to bear?
never mind it could be worse than when he tried it to Joker...I remember him being able to contain the Joker for just a few seconds since his insanity was too much

He completely immobilised Adam with TP, then got surprised by the lightning, then Adam took advantage of Jonn being stunned to transfer all the pain he had felt and dealt out over the past few days into Jonn.

That threw Jonn for a loop, then he came back and redelivered it to Adam, apparently causing him more pain then anyone else did in the entire arc.

Because Jonn's awesome like that.

Mindraping someone and making them sane is not the same thing, and Void has nothing to show he's crazier then Joker.

Warlord
Originally posted by Martian_mind

Because Jonn's awesome like that.

and Void has nothing to show he's crazier then Joker.

1. I agree

2. from a psychological point of view having two separate personalities is a much more difficult condition to cure than just being deranged.

anyway I doubt Mind attacks would just be the solution in this fight unless u are thanos and a certain poster debates for u

Martian_mind
Jokers condition is often interpreted as him having thousands of personalities that he can take depending on the mood he's in. He's far more insane then Bob.

Juntai
Joker's far crazier than Bob is, that's not really up for debate, imo.

SamZED
He sure is far crazier. Its just Bob's craziness threatens a lot more lives because of how powerful he is.

Juntai
Originally posted by SamZED
He sure is far crazier. Its just Bob's craziness threatens a lot more lives because of how powerful he is. I'll agree but. . .Last Laugh and Emperor Joker?
Joker plays big when he feels like doing it.

SamZED
Yeah but imagine what it would've been like if he had that kind of power all the time.

Warlord
then he would be someone else's nemesis instead of Batman's

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.