R.I.P. Dennis Hopper

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WickedDynamite
Dennis lost his fight with cancer.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100529/ap_on_en_mo/us_obit_dennis_hopper_7

God rest his soul. sad

The Nuul
Rest in peace!

sad

All of the greats are dying but no one comes close to filling their shoes.

steverules_2
It was inevitable (probs spelt that wrong) I think his battle with cancer was already lost, they tried helping him but they were unable to. I loved him in speed which is one of my fav movies, its sad that he's dead.

Impediment
Sad to see such an icon go, but human life is only so long.

Blinky
R.I.P Dennis Hopper.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Lo1XjCO4l9g/SlvHbFY1w2I/AAAAAAAAAA0/UTl-2nDoKhc/s320/frank+booth.jpg

"You have to let me play Frank Booth. Because I am Frank Booth!" - Dennis Hopper.

Mindship
Godspeed.

BackFire
Aw. Pop Quiz, Hotshot!

RIP.

BruceSkywalker
a very iconic actor... R.I.P.

the ninjak
WAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!...........................Whaaaaaaaaaahh!!

Blue Velvet was the bomb.

Ride the Lightning you crazy bastard.

Morning_Glory
RIP

Myth
Man, this is sad. They often say that celebrities die in 3s, so with Coleman and now Hopper, I wonder if there will be a 3rd.

FistOfThe North
r.i.p. king koopa.

Quiero Mota
Oh shit! I just saw Hoosiers like four days ago; made me think "I wonder how he's doing". Because I knew he had cancer and was in bad shape.

Esomark
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
r.i.p. king koopa.

Oh man, that movie was actually the first time I ever saw him! laughing

May he rest in peace.

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by Myth
Man, this is sad. They often say that celebrities die in 3s, so with Coleman and now Hopper, I wonder if there will be a 3rd.

Rue McClanahan

Menetnashté
Originally posted by Myth
Dio just died =(

ADarksideJedi
I was shocked when I saw that he dead.I will never forget him as Koopa "Supermario Bros" and the bad guy in "WaterWorld" both two of my favorite movies.

Sith Master X
The first movie I ever saw him in was Speed. He did a great job in it, and yes, Blue Velvet was awesome. R.I.P

ADarksideJedi
Speed was good and I think it was the second movie I seen him in.He always plays a great and funny bad guy!

byronlewis
An overwhelming loss that just seems incomprehensible. Film can never be the same again. My condolences to his friends, family and fans.

ADarksideJedi
I argee with that.He was also good in WaterWorld and I just saw him in the movie Speed on tv the other day.It was almost too painful to watch.

Kinasin
R.I.P

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.