Wolverine & Ravager vs X23 & Deathstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
logan has bn seeing sleeping with Ravager for a couple of weeks.. Deathstroke is angry that she might be dating some one from the bat family possibly Tim or Dick just to spite him he is angry...

Deathstroke has bn trying to seduce X-23 and have her work for him as soon as he has screwed with her emotionally and psychologically..

Logan is angry that she has not told him what she has bn up to and feels her being in any type of serious relationship may not be a good idea for her as of now.

both teams run into each other at a casual bar Ravager set it up b/c she hates her father and is hoping to anger him out of spite.. plus to show slade his double standard..

X-23 sees logan and is angry at him thinking he followed her and how he wont let her live her life and tells him he isnt her father..

Logan eyes Deathstroke and doesnt like what he sees or smells on a subconscious animal lvl he sees him for what he is a pedophile abusive manipulator of young girls

Deathstroke doesnt like logan and soon forgets about his plan to manipulate X-23 as his priorities shift to that of a father.. he doesnt like the hairy biker looking guy..

its on like donkey kong...

JakeTheBank
...is Ravager even 18, yet? It would be ironic for Logan to pull out the pedo card on Slade as he's banging his daughter.

Either way, DC phucked up Slade's character/personality a long time ago.

SamZED
Aint gonna be the first time for Slade to pull out the pedo card.

srankmissingnin
Wolverine and Ravager? Deathstroke is the dude with a hardon for underage girls.

Anyway, without prep Deathstroke can't compete with either Laura or Logan. Physically they are all close enough, but Logan and Laura are on completely different levels in terms of healing and durability, and the gap is significant enough that his is a lop sided fight.

Wolverine stomps Deathstroke.

X23 stomps Ravager

Wolverine stomps Laura.

The end.

Wild Shadow
i though ravager was like 19 maybe 18?

pretty sure X-23 is younger then that since she was still going to high school when she was introduced and were building her back ground

Konton
Does Ravager get her inhaler?

Wild Shadow
is it standard or does she regularly carry it?

Konton
She usually uses it in private right before going into battle, but she doesn't use it during.

Q99
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
i though ravager was like 19 maybe 18?

If not older.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Q99
If not older. i figured she was 19 how old is she now 20, 21?

Q99
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
i figured she was 19 how old is she now 20, 21?

My guess is 19-20.

Wild Shadow
so.. logan isnt breaking any laws... cool.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.