Invincible vs Ikaris

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
No mind blast. Who comes on top?

psycho gundam
he took down conquest so he has a good shot at beating ikaris

Martian_mind
No he doesn't.

Poor bastard gets stomped.

guy222
Ike FTW

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Martian_mind
No he doesn't.

Poor bastard gets stomped. eye/hand beams are the only real difference between conquest and ikaris

Johnny Sorrow
Originally posted by psycho gundam
eye/hand beams are the only real difference between conquest and ikaris

And the psychic powers and the matter manipulation.

psycho gundam
it's been a while since i read the first couple volumes, but the latest two are devoid of all of those things, i'll take your word for it cause of vague memory.

but seriously, invincible vs conquest is one of the most hardcore "superman clone" fights in comicdom, if you've seen it then you can tell that ikaris isn't going to just walk through this easily.

Johnny Sorrow
Originally posted by psycho gundam
it's been a while since i read the first couple volumes, but the latest two are devoid of all of those things, i'll take your word for it cause of vague memory.

but seriously, invincible vs conquest is one of the most hardcore "superman clone" fights in comicdom, if you've seen it then you can tell that ikaris isn't going to just walk through this easily.

Just saying that this isn't going to be a brick fight. Ikaris may not turn people into cats, but he's adept enough with it.

psycho gundam
given his characterization, he'd likely go brick over doing what say....sersi would do.

my stance is invincible could possibly get wins if he goes brick to brick, beams included

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.