Post Russan Bane runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthDaniel1001
It's been a long time since I made any new posts, but here goes.

Darth Bane, post-Russan but pre-orbalisks runs a five-person gauntlet. He goes through the gauntlet twice. The first time he is at full strength at the start of each fight, the second time, he gets no rest in between the fights. His opponents are:

1. Agen Kolar
2. Kit Fisto
3. NJO Kyle Katarn
4. Darth Krayt
5. The Kyp Durron/Exar Kun amalgam

How far dose he get?

Lord Lucien
Gauntless are useless when they get full rest, so I'ma jump to your second option.

And I assume this is Bane immediately after Ruusan? Because there is nothing on him between PoD and RoT.

With that he goes down at 3, definitely. If not two. He's got two of the greatest swordsmen the Order has ever produced in successive file. And at this point, Bane is nowhere near Palpatine so there'll be no pwnge RotS-style. SHOULD he manage to get by Fisto, then the NJO's battlemaster will take him out.

truejedi
Definitly going down at 3 the first time.

Hewhoknowsall
If this is Bane right after Russan:

Realistically given his training time Russan Bane should lose at 1 (he has less Force potential than Anakin and AOTC Anakin with 10 years of training was probably based on an educated guess on par with Agen Colar, compared to Bane's around one year of training), but based on feats he'd stop at 3 or maybe even 4.

truejedi
maybe 2. Fisto was pretty beastly.

Darth_Glentract
Did Bane get knocked way down the power charts recently? I think he makes it to 3 for sure.

truejedi
This is pre-orbalisk bane. His main claim to fame is beating Kas'sim at this point, and Kas'sim's connection to the force was disparaged by Kas'sim himself in that book. That's why he is down the chart.

Bane at his peak is the number 2 sith, in my opinion.

mattatom
Originally posted by truejedi
This is pre-orbalisk bane. His main claim to fame is beating Kas'sim at this point, and Kas'sim's connection to the force was disparaged by Kas'sim himself in that book. That's why he is down the chart.

Bane at his peak is the number 2 sith, in my opinion. Right below Bandon ofcourse wink

Lord Lucien

Bane at his peak is the number 2 sith, in my opinion. I'm comfortable with that position.

Baby.

Darth_Glentract

Bane at his peak is the number 2 sith, in my opinion.

Thanks, I was just reading too fast.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.