Ron Paul: Inside Sources Told Me Fed Is Panicking At Mass Awakening

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deano

King Kandy
lol, "inside sources"...

Bicnarok
Originally posted by King Kandy
lol, "inside sources"...

Spies = terrorists, Put him in Guantanamo eek!

Ordo
Yeah, because the Fed is afraid of Ron Paul and his beserk theories.

The only think the Fed might be afraid of is mass stupidity, which is probably a ligitimate fear.

Deano
Originally posted by Ordo
Yeah, because the Fed is afraid of Ron Paul and his beserk theories.

The only think the Fed might be afraid of is mass stupidity, which is probably a ligitimate fear.

you talk shit

Liberator
Mass stupidity? That already exists. The Fed want that, if people were actually able to think for themselves such things like the Fed wouldn't be necessary.

Bicnarok
Originally posted by Liberator
Mass stupidity? That already exists. The Fed want that, if people were actually able to think for themselves such things like the Fed wouldn't be necessary.

Or even exist, no sane person would support such a system.

Ordo
Originally posted by Liberator

Yeah, because if half our population hasnt graduated high school, they sure as hell can understand macroeconomics.

Humans are very good at thinking for themselves. Thats why they stampede eachother to death to get the last Tickle-Me-Elmo. Why we're good at cocaine, shooting eachother, and cheating on spouses. Its why most americans are so overweight they're posioning themselves to death.

What they arent good at is understanding complexity and seeing the big picture. Thats why we have laws and instutions like the Fed. Not that these institutions are infallible, but they're sure of a hell a lot better than a mob of hick dumbasses who think they know about the world because thy can drive their truck down to the Wal-Mart on Main street.

jinXed by JaNx
Isnt Ron Paul a Dis-info agent?

Deano
why must you think this?

lil bitchiness
Yeah, because if half our population hasnt graduated high school, they sure as hell can understand macroeconomics.

Humans are very good at thinking for themselves. Thats why they stampede eachother to death to get the last Tickle-Me-Elmo. Why we're good at cocaine, shooting eachother, and cheating on spouses. Its why most americans are so overweight they're posioning themselves to death.

What they arent good at is understanding complexity and seeing the big picture. Thats why we have laws and instutions like the Fed. Not that these institutions are infallible, but they're sure of a hell a lot better than a mob of hick dumbasses who think they know about the world because thy can drive their truck down to the Wal-Mart on Main street.

Those are products of our dumbing down and slow decline into apathy.
Things which are promoted as important are not education, languages, science..etc. it's ''buy a better life from the comfort of your sofa'' and stop thinking, eat this, wear this, drink that, be this...

Economic is such bullshit. People shudder at the idea of economics, being instantly put off by the preconceived idea that it is some otherworldly incomprehensible subject better left to ''experts''. The truth is, it is not.

Now that we're talking about economics, one of my favourite quotes is by Ambrose Bierce who said:
''Corporation, an ingenious device for obtaining individual profit without individual responsibility.''

Heh, brilliant.

Deano
i like your sig lil B. i remember listening to that a while ago

you should listen to bill hicks smile

this is a good song too

''lullaby for the new world order''

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-lgdWHJLaE

Ordo
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Those are products of our dumbing down and slow decline into apathy.

People shudder at the idea of economics, being instantly put off by the preconceived idea that it is some otherworldly incomprehensible subject better left to ''experts''. The truth is, it is not.

*facepalm* People, by your own admission, ar apathetic about economics the same way they are apathetic about everthing else. They are apathetic because they are uneducated.

Even worse, are those who are apathetic and uneducated conspiracy-theorists claiming complex systems are simplistic and easily predicatable. We have enough educated people doing that and proving how even they dont know what the f*ck they are doing without dealing with the rest of the population.

Symmetric Chaos
Economic is such bullshit. People shudder at the idea of economics, being instantly put off by the preconceived idea that it is some otherworldly incomprehensible subject better left to ''experts''. The truth is, it is not.

So . . . you've solved economics? Got any choice stock tips for me?

Liberator
THe people must be educated in order to formulate into a united front to fight back against this threat.

Like in 1984, liberation lies "in the hands of the proles"!

Ordo
Note: watching Glenn Beck doesnt count as education.

Quiero Mota
Note: watching Glenn Beck doesnt count as education.

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u55/WatchOut_02/glenn-beck-padded-room.gif

Mr Parker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.