thing& korg + entire species of rock people vs thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
who wins here no flight

sorry if this is a double i made it than i couldnt find it

Black bolt z
It's in the batman vs. thing and ultimate thing thread...

Bentley
Originally posted by Black bolt z
It's in the batman vs. thing and ultimate thing thread...

Free bump for me smile

JakeTheBank
Well, Thor, a Thor who was relearning how to use Mjolnir, already schooled an invasion fleet of Korg's people. I don't know how many Kronan's would be fighting Thor, however. So long as he fights smart and just begins BFRing people, he should do fine with a fairly large number, though anything like an obscene population would be too much.

Colossus-Big C
but thing and korg is also fighting

also you have the scan of that?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
but thing and korg is also fighting

also you have the scan of that?

Thing doesn't really add as much as Korg and his people, who at least had some tech/weapons on hand.

And it was in JIM #83, Thor's first appearance. Scans should be in his respect thread, I'd imagine.

Bouboumaster
Thing and Korg ftw. Thor stomp the f*** out of them in one-on-one, but two at the time, I think it's too much.

amnesia
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Thing and Korg ftw. Thor stomp the f*** out of them in one-on-one, but two at the time, I think it's too much.

Thor would reduce a 100 things to dust, however, an entire species would be hard to take down.

vansonbee
Originally posted by amnesia
Thor would reduce a 100 things to dust, however, an entire species would be hard to take down.
An accurate 100? Thor can count that high! no

Wild Shadow
throws mjonlir and order it to fly around him making a shield... also breaking whomever gets close

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.