who would be the most annoying companion to have around ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
out of all the movies and tv shows which character you think would be the most annoying following you around all the time ?

i say

screech

sid from ice age

the black guy from good burger

the donkey from shrek

i cant think of any worse than them

~Wålshy~
robin

any character played by will ferrel

amanda bynes in big fat liar

monica in friends

and if kmc members count then chomperx9

chomperx9

~Wålshy~
i am so hot for you right now

mikeydude
Originally posted by chomperx9
yeah chomperx9 spams every off topic thread and fills every page not like walshy. walshy would never do such a thing because she doesnt need attention and doesnt spam because she is bored.
You know "she" is a guy.

~Wålshy~
im going to add mikeydude to my list

chomperx9
Originally posted by mikeydude
You know "she" is a guy. you checked ?

steverules_2
I think that chomperx9 guy, what a douchebag 131

Scythe
Roseanne Barr, Walshy, Green Day, Walshy, chicks that're insecure about their looks, Walshy, Milla Jovob*tch, Walshy, Steve Urkel, Walshy, Walshy, that dude who keeps asking directions to get to the freeway near my friends house for the past three months, and Walshy.

MasterMyOwnMind
This loser i know. He's like my groveling servant, except makes me look like a ****ing retard just by appearing to be talking to me.

Scythe
Originally posted by MasterMyOwnMind
This loser i know. He's like my groveling servant, except makes me look like a ****ing retard just by appearing to be talking to me.

Walshy?

steverules_2
Originally posted by Scythe
Roseanne Barr, Walshy, Green Day, Walshy, chicks that're insecure about their looks, Walshy, Milla Jovob*tch, Walshy, Steve Urkel, Walshy, Walshy, that dude who keeps asking directions to get to the freeway near my friends house for the past three months, and Walshy.

Nice to see you and walshy have such a close friendly relationship

MasterMyOwnMind
So um, I have to be unusually cruel to this loser just to dignify myself from whatever stupid shit he's talking, I just can't pretend anymore, he's so stupid and thinks I like him.

Scythe
Originally posted by steverules_2
Nice to see you and walshy have such a close friendly relationship

We complete eachother.

steverules_2
There's no i in walshy or scythe

Scythe
Cuz we're in no way selfish.

steverules_2
There's an i in that

chomperx9
can we keep it in topic. the annoying people that you wouldnt want around have to be be characters. not members on here so it doesnt turn into a member bashing thread.

Rogue Jedi
Dudes from dumb and dumber.

~Wålshy~
i think the most annoying companion to have around would be scythe

Rogue Jedi
Scythe is not fictional. He is a living, breathing man.

~Wålshy~
an annoying metal head goat? yeah right hes real whatevs bro awehawe

Rogue Jedi
He is.

~Wålshy~
im adding RJ to my list

Rogue Jedi
Bring it. I'm adding Green Day to mine.

Scythe

mikeydude
I didnt even know he said that. Huh. Whatta dick.

Dorian Belmont
yeah chomperx9 spams every off topic thread and fills every page not like walshy. walshy would never do such a thing because she doesnt need attention and doesnt spam because she is bored. walshy is a girl??!! that explains everything

chomperx9
Originally posted by Dorian Belmont
walshy is a girl??!! that explains everything talks like one and whines like one so yeah in my book she is a girl.

Dorian Belmont
i dunno she(if in fact a she it be) deals out sarcasm better than most of the guys i know ...

Rogue Jedi
talks like one and whines like one so yeah in my book she is a girl. Likes Green Day to boot.

Dorian Belmont
watch it i like green day

Wild Shadow
pff.. b4 your time young man..

Rogue Jedi
Aaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaaa Green Day sucks.

~Wålshy~
shut up Green Day is awesome uhuh

Dorian Belmont
nay my good sir

Rogue Jedi
Yes sir they good. They suck, AAR sucks, MCR sucks. All Emo bullshit.

Wild Shadow
you were like 4 yrs old when they came out

~Wålshy~
yeah and they're not really around now are they awehawe

and GD isn't emo bullshit and to like stereotype music like thats stupid i mean yeah like back in the mid 00's like a lot of people just used any excuse to label a band emo cause they had emotional lyrics you know but bands and groups have always used emotional lyrics but Green Day are and were like leagues above any band that was considered emo back in the mid 00's you know so don't sum up a bunch of bands you don't even listen to cause you pass them off as 'emo' or whatever such a prick i oughta kick your ass

Dorian Belmont
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
you were like 4 yrs old when they came out and? i wasnt born when Led Zepplin came out ....doesnt make them not awesome

Rogue Jedi

Dorian Belmont
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Emo. moron wink

~Wålshy~
chairchairchairchairchairchairchairchair

Dorian Belmont
lol

Insomniatric
I always get irritated/mad when I'm around people that try to be "different" like emos and goths.

So, I think the most annoying companion would be anyone of that nature.

Scythe

Dorian Belmont
lol

Wild Shadow
screech.. i kill him myself the bully in me would see red when he is around

Rogue Jedi
Peter Griffin.

Insomniatric
Allan from The Hangover.

Rogue Jedi
****in eh.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.