Pokemon Coma Theory

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Clone

Clone

Clone

Clone

LLLLLink
Wow, that was a nice read!

Clone
Originally posted by LLLLLink
Wow, that was a nice read! I know! I like the ending how he realizes that the real world is a lot more dangerous...that pokemon and people do die. Its sad and all but i would have enjoyed the show a lot more if this theory were true wouldn't you??

Demonic Phoenix
Would you be so kind as to double space the text much like you've done in your last post?
You've bunched up a godly amount of text; hence it's pretty hard to read at a consistent rate without losing track of the lines, or being distracted by the lower and upper lines of text.

Clone
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Would you be so kind as to double space the text much like you've done in your last post?
You've bunched up a godly amount of text; hence it's pretty hard to read at a consistent rate without losing track of the lines, or being distracted by the lower and upper lines of text. well that's how i had to read it....so no.

Demonic Phoenix
Dammit.

Clone
Dammit. ahahaha i will message a modcop so they can grant me the edit option im not sure if thats how it works or maybe they'll fix it for me but we'll find out right now

Demonic Phoenix
Nahh, don't worry about it.
I'll just copy paste the entire thing onto Word, and double space it meself for a easier read.

Clone
Nahh, don't worry about it.
I'll just copy paste the entire thing onto Word, and double space it meself for a easier read. yeah you should do that because im not getting a reply from the mOd that is currently online so meh

Demonic Phoenix
Will do.

Also, based on what little I've read, seems like a Theory/fan-fic kind of thing. Or is it just a theory?

Clone
Don't you understand its everything, everything DemoPho. Its a theory, reality, quantum physics and yes even fan fic....give or take.
Silly demon

Demonic Phoenix
Hmm, Quantum Physics? Sounds interesting.

Also, I'd prefer DP instead of demon. stick out tongue

Clone
Hmm, Quantum Physics? Sounds interesting.

Also, I'd prefer DP instead of demon. stick out tongue ahahahaha little demon no no expression

Clone
ahahahahah

Clone
I feel like making my own theory now maybe not with pokemon but something else hmmm

BloodRain
Awesome. Interested in the 'real world' he finally gets to, want to see what that would be like.

LLLLLink
I always thought it was weird that Ash could travel with so many women and not get a rise or get slapped or something.

BloodRain
The guys been 10 for 5-13 years :/ Or he's had the most adventurous 1 year in the history of everything.

FinalAnswer
I always thought it was weird that Ash could travel with so many women and not get a rise or get slapped or something.

It's because he has a small penis.

No, srsly.

LLLLLink
What was that episode where the wall fell down between Ash and Misty's bath?
Proof that Ash is gay or has a small penis.

FinalAnswer
What was that episode where the wall fell down between Ash and Misty's bath?
Proof that Ash is gay or has a small penis.

Too lazy to get the pic. That was not it though. Ash's pants fell down or something, and in the original version, it showed Ash's millimeter peter

I showed Shin it though, so he'll back me up if you ask.

LLLLLink
Originally posted by FinalAnswer
Too lazy to get the pic. That was not it though. Ash's pants fell down or something, and in the original version, it showed Ash's millimeter peter

I showed Shin it though, so he'll back me up if you ask.

I lol'd irl. I'm not gonna say I want to see it, however...

psycho gundam
my eyes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.