These kinds of women are attractive - others are not

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MasterMyOwnMind
http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/7783/skinnybitch1.png

http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/2765/skinnybitch2.png

I gotta be honest, I like my women with a flat ass, a slender figure, a cute face, a deep wallet and I like em white. Anyman who tells u he doesn't doesn't is lying through his teeth, skinny bitches make other bitches jealous, it's what everyman wants to ****.

HhLMX2YXWwE

Sure, you might not be able to get them wet, but with a body like that they don't need to be to get u off.

lord xyz
Ban this c unt.

Please.

MasterMyOwnMind
The truth is out. cool

MasterMyOwnMind
Originally posted by lord xyz
Ban this c unt.

Please.

haha! its a sensitive. the truth always is!

MasterMyOwnMind
I mean think about it! Why do guys always claim they like big black ass when in reality it's revolting, why are all supermodels so skinny?

I myself think a skinny woman is better to date in public, to party with, to spend time with and especially to fornicate with.

There's a name for, it's when a physical aspect becomes a personality trait because of how we were designed. U know it's the truth, like it or not.

Bardock42
Originally posted by MasterMyOwnMind
I mean think about it! Why do guys always claim they like big black ass when in reality it's revolting, why are all supermodels so skinny?

I myself think a skinny woman is better to date in public, to party with, to spend time with and especially to fornicate with.

There's a name for, it's when a physical aspect becomes a personality trait because of how we were designed. U know it's the truth, like it or not.

You seem very uneducated on the subject. Societal and individual preferences are a much studied subjects.

It's not true of course that there is just one perfect attraction that everyone shares.

That ACDC Chick
even if you were to build the "perfect woman" of sorts, there'd always be that one guy in the background saying, "she's ugly as ****"

Skittle
Originally posted by That ACDC Chick
even if you were to build the "perfect woman" of sorts, there'd always be that one guy in the background saying, "she's ugly as ****" That's true in any case. smile

Rogue Jedi
There are skinny girls out there with nice asses.

Kharhmah
Originally posted by MasterMyOwnMind

You sir, are a shallow minded moron.

& I hope you fall off a very large cliff.

=3

MildPossession
To me, if you are attracted to a woman because of money, then you are a failure as a man.

smile

Skittle
Originally posted by MildPossession
To me, if you are attracted to a woman because of money, then you are a failure as a man.

smile

That probably sums him up.

Ax3l
Sock be trollin.

Not you, skittle. I'm talking about the other sock.

General Kaliero
Originally posted by Kharhmah
You sir, are a shallow minded moron.

& I hope you fall off a very large cliff.

=3

Blue Wiccan
Pfft these bitches who you say are beautiful are airbrushed, wear tons of fuking makeup to hide the fact that their gaunt and and fake as fuk with their plastic bewbz. You never had a real woman have ya. Lil boi grow up and quit being a shallow mutt!

Kharhmah
Pwnt.

Skittle
Originally posted by Blue Wiccan
Pfft these bitches who you say are beautiful are airbrushed, wear tons of fuking makeup to hide the fact that their gaunt and and fake as fuk with their plastic bewbz. You never had a real woman have ya. Lil boi grow up and quit being a shallow mutt!

Don't mess with you indeed.

RESPECT!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.