The mysterious death of stanley kubrick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deano
http://kentroversypapers.blogspot.com/2006/03/eyes-wide-shut-occult-symbolism.html

amazing read based on his last film eyes wide shut. Kubrick died 4 days after delivering the final print .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BsFGQHR1RQ&feature=related
video explanations here

Ordo
Conspiracy fail.

King Kandy
I expect Dan Brown to be offed any day now.

Deano
Originally posted by Ordo
Conspiracy fail.

wrong

Deano
Originally posted by King Kandy

you fool. dan brown is dead

Shey Tapani
The interesting thing about Kubricks politics is that he never voted, never joined political parties, did not care about left and right and was a pessimist when it came to politics.

You can learn a lot about politics from his movies no matter how apolitical he was.

Deano
the hidden stuff in his films are amazing. he was trying to tell us something for sure.

Ordo
Originally posted by Deano
the hidden stuff in his films are amazing. he was trying to tell us something for sure.

You're trying to tell yourself something.

Deano
well well well

judge for yourself
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GXQPh4gUVA

http://www.collativelearning.com/a%20clockwork%20orange%20review.html

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by King Kandy

Why would anyone do that? He just plagiarized other people's research then wrote a script and passed it off as a book.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Why would anyone do that?

Because he's spreading the truth.

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Because he's spreading the truth. Originally posted by lil bitchiness
He just plagiarized other people's research then wrote a script and passed it off as a book.

Symmetric Chaos

So? That doesn't change the "fact" that he brought the "truth" into the public consciousness and can easily do so again. He's a threat, one that must be eliminated.

Deano
i will eliminate him.

lil bitchiness
So? That doesn't change the "fact" that he brought the "truth" into the public consciousness and can easily do so again. He's a threat, one that must be eliminated.

Yes, actually it changes a lot. Those people who did research and published their book are still alive - people who used evidence and primary and secondary resources.

Anyone who has any interest in symbolism, would have already known all that crap. Those who don't have any interest in it but gained some by reading a fiction book would have read source materials, which happens to be freely available at archives - it just takes a motivation, reading and comprehension abilities - something majority of population seems to lack.

Symmetric Chaos
Those people who did research and published their book are still alive - people who used evidence and primary and secondary resources.

Yes, that says a lot about the conspiracy as well.

Anyone who has any interest in symbolism, would have already known all that crap. Those who don't have any interest in it but gained some by reading a fiction book would have read source materials, which happens to be freely available at archives - it just takes a motivation, reading and comprehension abilities - something majority of population seems to lack.

But before The DaVinci Code it wasn't in the public conciseness. The conspiracy isn't endangered by a few lone "symbolojists", it's threatened by a global uprising.

lil bitchiness
Yes, that says a lot about the conspiracy as well.

But before The DaVinci Code it wasn't in the public conciseness. The conspiracy isn't endangered by a few lone "symbolojists", it's threatened by a global uprising.

Anyone who gets an idea about something by reading a (badly) written fiction book is not a threat to a conspiracy. Or rather, I would not consider it a threat...
Then again....I don't belong to any secret societies. I may even start my own.

I do love conspiracy videos - Deano, can you PM me more videos, please?

BackFire
Should obviously be in the conspiracy forum.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Ordo
Conspiracy fail. how so?

jaden101

My mother read The Davinci Code...She hasn't done all that much "rising up". The problem with your idea is that while the book might have been popular...Noone gives a shit and most of the people only read it because it was popular.

Robtard
Originally posted by jaden101
My mother read The Davinci Code...She hasn't done all that much "rising up". The problem with your idea is that while the book might have been popular...Noone gives a shit and most of the people only read it because it was popular.

Like all other conspiracies in here, you should:

A) Give it time, the truth will be known and those who were called "conspiracy nuts" will be finally be vindicated.

B) Something happened and it changed, it's still true though, you'll just never know; you're a sheep.

C) The Illuminati!

Robtard
http://kentroversypapers.blogspot.com/2006/03/eyes-wide-shut-occult-symbolism.html

amazing read based on his last film eyes wide shut. Kubrick died 4 days after delivering the final print .

video explanations here

So the Illuminati are into private sex-clubs, how is this damaging to them?

I do plan on reading through that guy's page later, after work.

Deano
good lad

lord xyz

video explanations here Didn't you post a thread a while back at how A Clockwork Orange also has symbolism...and probably Dr. Strangelove and A Space Oddity?

Hell, I bet even Spartacus has symbols in it.

I'm Illuminati, no I'm Illuminati, nooooooo.....I'M ILLUMINATI!!!

Deano
Originally posted by lord xyz
Didn't you post a thread a while back at how A Clockwork Orange also has symbolism...and probably Dr. Strangelove and A Space Oddity?

Maybe you should research the films and then comment. posting silly comments doesn't help matters does it

Kubrick s films are definitely layered.

lord xyz
Maybe you should research the films and then comment. posting silly comments doesn't help matters does it

Kubrick s films are definitely layered. All I remember is the commentator pointing out eyes in pyramids everywhere.

Katsu
Hey Deano, Kubrick worshipped the same dude you worship. Lucifer he is called I believe.

Deano
do you even know what Lucifer is?

and i worship nothing. you should stop worshiping your ego. its not the real you

Katsu
The anthropomorphization of the negative side of duality: lust, darkness, wrath, destruction, greed, sloth etc etc?

Nay, Mr Love the Craft?

Deano
it means whatever you want it to mean, like any other symbols

Katsu
Symbols don't work like that, Mr Love the Craft. When I see a stop sign, it simply means stop, not hit the gas.

Lucifer in occult circles means the negative side of duality. Don't try to wiggle your way out of this by saying that in the occult a symbol is whatever you want it to be because it isn't.

Deano
Originally posted by Katsu
Symbols don't work like that, Mr Love the Craft. When I see a stop sign, it simply means stop, not hit the gas.

Lucifer in occult circles means the negative side of duality. Don't try to wiggle your way out of this by saying that in the occult a symbol is whatever you want it to be because it isn't.

dont try and wriggle out of this yourself

you have just changed it around and said

'lucifer in occult circles means'

as opposed to what does lucifer mean which was the original question. what if it means something else in other circles?

nothing has meaning unless you give it meaning

a swastika meant peace in the ancient world. the nazi's had a different meaning for the symbol

Bardock42
Originally posted by lord xyz
Didn't you post a thread a while back at how A Clockwork Orange also has symbolism...and probably Dr. Strangelove and A Space Oddity?

Space Oddity is an album by David Bowie.

Katsu
dont try and wriggle out of this yourself

you have just changed it around and said

'lucifer in occult circles means'

as opposed to what does lucifer mean which was the original question. what if it means something else in other circles?

nothing has meaning unless you give it meaning

a swastika meant peace in the ancient world. the nazi's had a different meaning for the symbol

Well, Lucifer exoterically speaking: a big bad guy that defies God. Lucifer esoterically speaking: the negative side of duality; dark, evil, bad etc etc.

The only two meanings it can have, both boil down to the same thing though: bad. We can thus conclude that Lucifer only has one meaning. Just like a stop sign means stop whether you want it to mean "hit the gas some more" or not.

And the swastika was indeed a symbol of peace. One thing though, the Nazi's reversed it, and then it came to mean the opposite of peace. So the original swastika was and always will mean peace. If you reverse it, it's not really an swastika anymore is it? Just like when I were to reverse an upside pointing arrow down. It has become a new symbol with it's own meaning.

Deano
just because some pagans made the swastika sign and claimed 'this means peace' doesnt make it the ultimate truth.

put it in context. in the grand scheme of infinity, no symbol means anything.

lucifer also 'means' the light bringer. planet venus

Katsu
Hahha the light bringer. If you know anything about the occult and more specifically the Left Hand Path, you would know that they are quite fond of using Babylonian doublespeak. They say up and mean down. They say right and mean left. The elite, who worship Lucifer, do the same. So, any symbol has a definite meaning, just because people interpret it differently doesn't take away from the fact that the symbol has a definite meaning. An absolute meaning, the absolute truth.

Come on, Mr. Lovecraft, bringer of light? Hahahahhaha, Babylonian doublespeak at its very best. It's only to be expected from someone who worships Lucifer like yourself big grin

Deano
you really need to trim up on your research

there is no absolute truth. if you think that then you are already lost

Katsu
Of course there is an absolute truth. And it can only be 1, not two, for if it were to be 2, it would no longer be THE absolute truth.

The meaning of "absolute truth" implies it is the absolute truth, there is no interpretation possible. You might want to brush up on your metaphysical thinking. It's rusty.

Deano
You believe what you do because you are stuck in the 5th sense reality. ive evolved a bit more than you, you see

i suggest taking some dmt, or shrooms. or maybe just have an experience in an isolation tank to open up your third eye.

then you will receive thee ultimate truth my friend

i will see you at the evolution bellcurve

Robtard

i suggest taking some dmt, or shrooms. or maybe just have an experience in an isolation tank to open up your third eye.

And this other eye is located where on the body? Or was that some reference to the anus and relaxing/chilling out.

Deano
whatever you want

Robtard
So I'd get t pick where my "third eye" went; this is what you're telling me?

Deano
sure

Robtard
I get the feeling you're not all that convinced of this "opening your 3rd eye" business, Deano. Not all that convinced.

Deano
convinced? i KNOW

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.