Ryuji Yamazaki vs Juri Han

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
Crazy Orochi hitman, let me introduce you to one psycho Taekwondo chick. Psycho Taekwondo chick, crazy Orochi hitman.

The fight takes place inside the Pao Pao Cafe (better hope that Richard Meyer's insured).

Will Juri's Feng Shui Engine assist her in the victory? Or will Yamazaki's Orochi power seal the win?

Esomark
Juri is powerful but from what I've read, Yamakazi can take on all the other members of the Hakkeshu, including Goenitz, and send them running with their tails between their legs.

Darkstorm Zero
Ryuji is basically just a hulking psychopath.... He hasn't officially challenged the Heavenly kings, though I think he did have a go at Mature and Vice.

But after seeing Juri in those Vids, I don't think he can compete.

crimson_2010
Originally posted by Esomark
Juri is powerful but from what I've read, Yamakazi can take on all the other members of the Hakkeshu, including Goenitz, and send them running with their tails between their legs.

where did you see that ryujin can owned the whole hakkeshu. huh

Kirikaze Fuuma
Originally posted by Esomark

Yamazaki isn't. He is nowhere near heavenly kings level. AT least he has a feat (can punch so fast and it can be seen at KOF 2003 ending). But no... he won't win against someone like Juri Han.

Esomark
Well, according to the SNK Wiki, Yamakazi's the wild card of the Hakkeshu because he wants nothing to do with their cause and that attempts to kill him for this betrayal have failed.

danteiscool
Juri is no slouch in fighting. she wins this.

AsbestosFlaygon
Despite the comparisons made for Yamazaki being equal to the Heavenly Kings (I doubt he is), he is relatively weaker than the Jin brothers.

Juri Han is tough, being able to kick a missile with ease, which makes her about the same level as Krizalid.

Juri wins.

AsbestosFlaygon
Bumps

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.