Hulk army vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nicamarvin
can the whole A.I.M Hulk army take down Wolverine?....they are not that smart but strong... eek!

Wild Shadow
no.. no expression

amnesia
Wild shadow, are you for realz?

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by amnesia
Wild shadow, are you for realz? have you seen what he has done to other hulk army versions from old man logan to getting lost in time and fighting the 2099 hulk's?

its the ninja/fodder equation the more there are the less effective they become..

see my serious face?
sneer

Eternal Idol
8,000 grizzly bears were no match for Wolverine. This Hulkbot army doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell.

Endless Mike
Wolvy loses badly

jalek moye
This is the 200 hulks from World war Hulks right?

cuz they win. Wolverine will take some down but he gets overwhelmed

ankur29
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
no.. no expression

roll eyes (sarcastic)

BUSTER1
Logan gets destroyed

nicamarvin
Originally posted by BUSTER1
Logan gets destroyed NO.....2guns

Wild Shadow
they need more then brute force to take him down gnashing and clawing would do it

vansonbee
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
have you seen what he has done to other hulk army versions from old man logan to getting lost in time and fighting the 2099 hulk's?

its the ninja/fodder equation the more there are the less effective they become..

see my serious face?
sneer sick
Those 2099 Hulks were big disappoint !

Anyways Logan FTW.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by vansonbee
sick
Those 2099 Hulks were big disappoint !

Anyways Logan FTW. how about this ones.. confused this is the same tech they use on the Hulked out Heroes, but not the same as the RULK as they claim.... mad

Badabing
Originally posted by nicamarvin
how about this ones.. confused this is the same tech they use on the Hulked out Heroes, but not the same as the RULK as they claim.... mad How about this...CLOSED? durverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.