how can this be explained??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2JqcU8kPGY

fast forward to 43second

**incredibly disturbing**

Symmetric Chaos
A warning that the video is incredibly disturbing would have been nice.

inimalist
The only bit I understood was "parasitic twin", so I'm assuming it was a siamese twin that died either in the womb or early in life.

It could also be a strange tumor of some kind

Wild Shadow
i oughta slap you silly colossus for not explaining clearly about what is you were posting...

either way it was probably a twin that got absorbed in the womb or didnt split off completely from him..

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by inimalist
The only bit I understood was "parasitic twin", so I'm assuming it was a siamese twin that died either in the womb or early in life.

It could also be a strange tumor of some kind

so he died in the womb but part of his body fused with his twin?

a tumor the shape of two legs?

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
i oughta slap you silly colossus for not explaining clearly about what is you were posting...

either way it was probably a twin that caught absorbed in the womb or didnt split off completely from him.. ninja

inimalist
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
so he died in the womb but part of his body fused with his twin?

most likely a siamese twin EDIT: imho

a tumor the shape of two legs?

the genetic information for cells to form all human limbs, and many non-human structures exist in all our DNA. I don't know how possible it is to access those through tumorous growth, but I know teeth and hair are not uncommon

Colossus-Big C

either way it was probably a twin that caught absorbed in the womb or didnt split off completely from him.. twins are created fused, then they split apart?

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by inimalist
most likely a siamese twin is it true that this happens because of interbreeding with family members? sick

inimalist
is it true that this happens because of interbreeding with family members? sick

I wouldn't know

but it certainly would be incorrect to think that all siamese twins were the product of incest

Wild Shadow
there are various reason why that would happen i dont see incest being the main reason or likelihood anymore then some other fluke reason..

nothing suggest it was incest... care to tell me where he was said to be the product of incestuous relations?

Colossus-Big C
there are various reason why that would happen i dont see incest being the main reason or likelihood anymore then some other fluke reason..

nothing suggest it was incest... care to tell me where he was said to be the product of incestuous relations? im just asking.

do you military guys see things like this occasionally?

inimalist
why would army guys see this more than others?

Wild Shadow
only on the internet.. i dont go actively looking for it especially when i was in the middle east.. why would i go to a hospital or a uranium bombed out town to find these ppl?

Bicnarok

dadudemon
I don't understand how that was disturbing, at all. It's also possible that I am failing to pic up on sarcasm, in which case, damn it. sad

Anyway, looks uncomfortable. Hated the audio.

Mindship

fast forward to 43second

**incredibly disturbing** This is the tip of the iceberg. When you're ready, do a google image search on "birth defects". And if you can handle that, peruse a medical text on the worst birth defects.

RE: Blaxican
Dude prays to the wrong God, obviously.

kgkg
Magic!

sunnyday
is it true that this happens because of interbreeding with family members? sick
might be

jaden101
Anyone remember when there used to be topics worthy of discussion on the GDF as well as people with enough intellect to discuss them?...Those were the days...Before all those people got banned for their various offences.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by jaden101
Anyone remember when there used to be topics worthy of discussion on the GDF as well as people with enough intellect to discuss them?...Those were the days...Before all those people got banned for their various offences.

Why are we still here? confused

...and we all know that this man' ailment was caused by Bush. stick out tongue

WickedDynamite

fast forward to 43second

**incredibly disturbing**

Dude, if you're on Youtube just search for the Treeman. That is one amazing case.

This guy too...but after the Treeman video...you pretty much forget everything else....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.