Green Lanterns vs. Marvel Earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mindset
Kyle, Hal, Guy, John, and Kil take on Marvel Earth, can they be stopped?

Doom is their power battery.

Only characters who live on ME can be used.

amnesia
...How did they capture Doom?

Colossus-Big C
i doubt they would be stopped they win

Black bolt z
Thor,surfer,reed with prep,and hank with prep could win.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Mindset

Dude you just made this Spite.... mad

Mindset
Originally posted by amnesia
...How did they capture Doom? They didn't.Originally posted by Black bolt z
Thor,surfer,reed with prep,and hank with prep could win. SS doesn't live on Earth.

No one was given prep.

amnesia
Did they somehow capture a small part of dooms power?

TheTyrant
Apocalypse, Reed Richards, Thor, Black Bolt, Selene, Hulk.

Mindset
Originally posted by amnesia
Did they somehow capture a small part of dooms power? Kyle and Doom are best friends, he's letting them use 1% of his willpower. Which is infinitely more powerful than the power battery.Originally posted by TheTyrant
Apocalypse, Reed Richards, Thor, Black Bolt, Selene, Hulk. Last time I checked BB didn't live on Earth, has this changed?

Omega Vision
Kyle, Hal, Guy, John, and Kil take on Marvel Earth, can they be stopped?

Only characters who live on ME can be used.
Doom's Ego+GL rings=Marvel Earth's proverbial ass on the floor

Omega Vision
Kyle and Doom are best friends, he's letting them use 1% of his willpower. Which is infinitely more powerful than the power battery. Last time I checked BB didn't live on Earth, has this changed?
Well until recently he lived on the Moon which is a subregion of Marvel Earth...

BruceSkywalker
Thunderbolt Ross, I mean Rulk absorbs all of their of power and then precedes to beat them all up

Mindset
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Well until recently he lived on the Moon which is a subregion of Marvel Earth... So he doesn't live on Earth.

amnesia
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Thunderbolt Ross, I mean Rulk absorbs all of their of power and then precedes to beat them all up

They would overload him. a percent of doom is near infinity.

Bouboumaster
ME wins, and hard.

Doctor Strange and Voodoo, Thor, Wonder Man, Ultron, Apocalypse, Hulk, Rulk, etc would gives them a match or win. And when those one fight, Richards go to his closet, take some of his pimp guns, and shot those lanterns in the face with some anti-celestial gun.

Edit: Oh, I forgot about Franklin Richards, Jamie Bradrock, Jim Jasper and all the other über character.

BB is dead and before that he lived in whatever planet is the kree capital now.

Molecule Man can stop them.

Prep-Man
GL's.

quanchi112
Marvel earth wins.

Mindset
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
ME wins, and hard.

Doctor Strange and Voodoo, Thor, Wonder Man, Ultron, Apocalypse, Hulk, Rulk, etc would gives them a match or win. And when those one fight, Richards go to his closet, take some of his pimp guns, and shot those lanterns in the face with some anti-celestial gun.

Edit: Oh, I forgot about Franklin Richards, Jamie Bradrock, Jim Jasper and all the other über character. Wonder Man isn't doing shit.

Ultron isn't on Earth.

FR is powerless, Braddock is dead, MJJ hasn't shown any powers again.

JakeTheBank
Does Doom only act as a battery for the GL's for this fight, Mindset? Or does he engage on their behalf, too?

Bentley
Originally posted by 753
BB is dead and before that he lived in whatever planet is the kree capital now.

Molecule Man can stop them.

I think its Pama.

About the thread: Kyle solos.

Warlord
GL's use the Doomforce to destroy the planet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.