Robocop vs Predator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
Predator has come to Chicago to hunt the gang members and corrupt OCP personal...

a Gang Shoot out has occurred inside a worn down factory between the cops and and drug dealers.. Robocop has bn called in to help..

finally the drug dealers are stopped but during the clean up crew they see upside down hanging bodies.. skinned and decapitated.

Robocop investigates and zooms in on the bodies and what appears to be a fluorescent green chemical.. looking around he scans the trajectory of the gun fight and looks at the ceiling area and see scratch marking and near a wall a strange metal alloy..

his audio sensors picks up a low strange electronic sound: wanna play?...clicks and chatter

Robocop analyzes the recording and scans the area looking for the source...

who wins?

1. locate and engage each other inside the factory area from part one movie... both are looking for each other..

2. either of the predators from one or two can be used...

3. lets say robocop or predator barely escape each other and recoup and robocop upgrades to his robocop3 tech... now they must find each other in chicago,,

Rogue Jedi
Dude.

Wild Shadow
bro?

Rogue Jedi
Wait, can Robo see infrared? Can he see the Pred when it is cloaked?

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Wait, can Robo see infrared? Can he see the Pred when it is cloaked? yes, in robocop 3 in the sewers he stepped on a rat climbing down stairs.. a girl was like ewww...

robo looked down on the ground inside the water and scanned in thermo he saw a bunch of rats.. in thermo mode scurring and huddling around his feet..

he looked at the girl and said its only a caople lying to hurt so she wouldnt get scared

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kns9jlhZucY&feature=related

watch at 1:39

Rogue Jedi
Oh. I dunno then.

Rogue Jedi
I think the Pred might move too fast for Robo to track. Also, Robo moves to slow to avoid getting plasma blasted.

Yeah, Pred plasma blasts him.

BruceSkywalker
gotta go with Pred with here.. Robo is too slow, besides "double shrugs" agree with RJ..

Darth Martin
Well the Yautja's weapons will easily go through the likes of RoboCop. And apparently RoboCop could easily spot the Yautja? What does RoboCop 3 weaponry consist of? Gun-arm, jetpack, etc.? Does he initially start out with his gun-arm in the first fight?

I'd probably go with the Predator. If it comes down to the first hit, I'd be alot more willing to bet that the Predator would end RoboCop with his blades or plasma caster than I would RoboCop killing the Predator with 9mm rounds and a grenade launcher.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.