Galactus vs Nekron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheTyrant
Black Celestial Arc Galactus.
Blackest Night Nekron.

CIS, CIP, and PIS are off.

Discuss.

Endless Mike
Galactus can only win if he uses the UN

quanchi112
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Galactus can only win if he uses the UN How so?

Endless Mike
Originally posted by quanchi112
How so?

Nullify him? We know it can kill concepts and abstract beings

Martian_mind
Nullify him? We know it can kill concepts and abstract beings

He's expressing doubt about Galactus needing the nullifier, not the mechanics of how he would nullify him.

Facepalming in 10,9,8.........

Endless Mike
Well I think Galactus without it would lose since Nekron would be at least equal to Marvel Death who is generally more powerful than Big G

Martian_mind
Well I think Galactus without it would lose since Nekron would be at least equal to Marvel Death who is generally more powerful than Big G

I agree completely.

quanchi112
Nullify him? We know it can kill concepts and abstract beings You misunderstood me but I mean you can destroy his body without destroying the concept which counts as a win on this forum.

Bouboumaster
Galactus absorb the BL corps.

cdtm
Big G isn't really overwhelmingly more powerful compared to the kinds of forces that tried and failed to beat Nekron.

Galactus gets turned into a Black Lantern, and acts as an alternate power source for BL production.

quanchi112
Originally posted by cdtm
Big G isn't really overwhelmingly more powerful compared to the kinds of forces that tried and failed to beat Nekron.

Galactus gets turned into a Black Lantern, and acts as an alternate power source for BL production. If he destroys Nekron's body once he wins.

Prep-Man
Nekron.

brownqk
Galan

Bentley
"I am Nekr..."

*Gulp*

Mmmmh... Tasty.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Bentley
"I am Nekr..."

*Gulp*

Mmmmh... Tasty. laughing out loud

Galactus without nullifier probably loses but not by much.With nullifier would win without question.

Bentley
Originally posted by Black bolt z
laughing out loud

Galactus without nullifier probably loses but not by much.With nullifier would win without question.

This is the version of Galactus that was eating the omniverse.

Black bolt z
This is the version of Galactus that was eating the omniverse. I know.Did this make him exponentially more powerful or did he just eat universes?

Bentley
I think the second one, he wasn't holding back any longer.

Black bolt z
I think the second one, he wasn't holding back any longer. Exactly so he's just a regualr galactus with a bigger appitite.Nekron probably>normal power galactus.

Bentley
Exactly so he's just a regualr galactus with a bigger appitite.Nekron probably>normal power galactus.

Yeah, but normally when Galactus feeds he becomes stronger, this one would just use his feeding as a weapon, I don't see anything you could throw at him he couldn't just, well, eat.

quanchi112
laughing out loud

Galactus without nullifier probably loses but not by much.With nullifier would win without question. Based on?

Prep-Man
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/33806/1231644-73_s_h_i_e_l_d__3_02_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/51843/1088210-blackest_night_6_large.jpg

amnesia
haven't this been made already?

Colossus-Big C
yea and i think he made it too

shokosugi
Nekron 10/10

galactusischere
How fed is Galactus?

shokosugi
Originally posted by galactusischere
How fed is Galactus?

Doens't matter.

Nekron > Galactus

Slaanesh
Nekron is death rite??if he is then he can win..

tsscls
Galactus>Blackest night Nekron
PC Nekron>Galactus

TheLordofMurder
If PIS/CIS are off then Galactus one-shots him with the nullifier...

As a result, this is spite against Nekron...

-Pr-
merged.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.