Sandaime and Jiraiya vs Pein

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omnislash Kid
Fight takes place in Konohagakure. Neither Sandaime nor Pein get soul stealing jutsu.
All get to summon.

Also, I meant to add Sasuke into this but forgot to add him in the title.
He doesn't get cursed seal. He gets everything else though and is on a team with Pein.

Who wins?

iceman24567
Adding sasuke in the mix kills this thread for me either way i think Sasuke dies

RE: Blaxican
Pein could win by himself considering the Sandaime don't know his secret.

Adding Sawsgay is overkill.

King Kandy
Even if he did know his secret, what could he do?

Look up the real Pein's address on Google maps and pay the nigga a visit, then bust his crippled ass?

That's basically what Naruto did.

King Kandy
Except for the part where Naruto actually beat Pein... he didn't. He just talked him into surrendering.

Too lazy to look but, I'm pretty sure Naruto didn't beat him because he's like lawful good and doesn't kill people who are already crippled and shit. Talk no jutsu is his thing. It wasn't because he couldn't. Considering that Cripple Pein was the hivemind/control center/original, nothing suggests that if he was destroyed the rest wouldn't just shut down, what with already being dead and all. They are just glorified corpse puppets.

King Kandy
They never showed them fight, but since Nagato has the powers of the six paths, and the six paths totally defeated naruto, I don't see any reason why he should have been able to win if they'd come to blows.

Cripple Pein couldn't even walk, and he was dying. In fact when Naruto rushed at him to throw a punch Konan had to move in to take the blow while Nagato just stoof there. I don't think he could have done anything. He's pretty much a shell of his former self.

King Kandy
Um any reason why he couldn't of just Shinra Tensei'd naruto? He clearly had the chakra to do so because deva pein could have done it again if Naruto hadn't been able to end the fight.

Q99
Sandaime and Jiraiya could defeat the six paths. And with Jiraiya there, they should be able to figure out the secret.

Sasuke could complicate things, though. Yes, I'd bet either of the others over him, but he's still dangerous enough to tie one of them up and use up Sandaime's endurance, giving Pain the room he needs to win.

Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
Cripple Pein couldn't even walk, and he was dying. In fact when Naruto rushed at him to throw a punch Konan had to move in to take the blow while Nagato just stoof there. I don't think he could have done anything. He's pretty much a shell of his former self.

He did shoot one of his rods into Naruto thinking it'd allow him to take over his body.

Omnislash Kid
I added Sasuke because he's strong but not nearly strong enough for Sandaime or Jiraiya to get to worried about, but he's no pushover either. As for Pein soloing, that would be hard considering he's facing who is considered the strongest of all the hokage as well as the strongest sannin. Jiraiya alone was able to kill what was it; like three bodies? It might have been four but I think it was three. OK now add Sandaime to the mix. Pein is going to have trouble. For that reason I added Sasuke since he does have talent and is strong (despite your bias opinions. Hey, I dont like his faggotry either).
So, instead of simply saying "Pein" can we have an actual discussion about this. It's not like this thread is spite.

Originally posted by King Kandy
Um any reason why he couldn't of just Shinra Tensei'd naruto? He clearly had the chakra to do so because deva pein could have done it again if Naruto hadn't been able to end the fight.

Well considering that Naruto could have smacked the shit out of him if he didn't whiff the punch at the last moment when Konan stepped in to take the hit, I'm assuming he can't. I don't know if you remember, but, when Naruto arrived they didn't just go straight to talking. Nagato tried to put him down, and failed. If he could have just KO'd him with one move he would have done that, instead of just hurling a spear at him.

yungz22
is sandaime in at his peak or is he old

Omnislash Kid
Old Sandaime. Using his prime version wouldn't be able to be used since we dont know how strong he was in his prime since it's only a reference.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.