Hurt Locker (my opinion)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rox
i do not like this movie. it was so unrealstic. especially the part where jeremy renner befriends the iraqi kid. no solider would be that stupid to trust anyone over there that fast. maybe i was expecting to much for a war film.

xxxGamerGirlxxx
nah my brother went to iraq and when there were little guys he would give them candy and stuff 2. They liked him and he met a kid he liked and they met a couple more times and so yeah....

rox
ok. maybe i would be one of those parnoid soliders then. i rented this yesterday and took it back today.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by rox
i do not like this movie. it was so unrealstic. especially the part where jeremy renner befriends the iraqi kid. no solider would be that stupid to trust anyone over there that fast. maybe i was expecting to much for a war film. It was utter shit.

MildPossession
You had to make one topic to show your opinion when there is already a big topic on this film...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=512478&highlight=hurt+locker+forumid%3A2

Go post here. (Unless topics have a limit and it's full, ignore. stick out tongue )

rox
Originally posted by MildPossession
You had to make one topic to show your opinion when there is already a big topic on this film...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=512478&highlight=hurt+locker+forumid%3A2

Go post here. (Unless topics have a limit and it's full, ignore. stick out tongue )

did not know about that topic. but that topic is so far away and who would notice my little opinion.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by rox
did not know about that topic. but that topic is so far away and who would notice my little opinion. You'll be bashed to bits.

BackFire
Use the thread that already exists to give your opinion on the film.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.