Doctor Doom vs Martian Manhunter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
They don't hold back. Fight at stone-hedge.

JakeTheBank
Doom.

chomperx9
martian

Mindset
Doom goes intangible then mindrapes him.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Mindset
Doom goes intangible then mindrapes him.

vansonbee
MM goes intangible then mindrapes him. I know what you meant, just changes here for others, who don't believe Doom can win.

Mindset
Doom reverts MM to a baby with his time cube, then he eats him.

chomperx9
manhunter phases thru dooms armor and mind rapes him to hell

BattleMage
DOOM

quanchi112
MM wins.

Warlord
doom wins with magic

Philosophía
J'onn stomps.

amnesia
Doom uses fire spell. Kills mm.

byrdgang21
J'onn slightly edges doom

Lord Feron
MM won't be mind raping shit. But I bet MM can pound away at doom. Recently he doesn't seem to have his shields on for some reason...

Not a complete stomp because there are also some cheap ways for doom to win. Like some special magic spell or ovoid mind transfer but it more likely MM will just punch Doom out.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by quanchi112
MM wins. OMG!Quan said a DC character wins!

Doom should win this.He can't be put down very easily and he probably has some fire spells.Or at least a flamethrower.It is common knowledge that doom built stonehedge...shifty

Bentley
Originally posted by Black bolt z
OMG!Quan said a non-BlackAdam DC character wins!

wink

BlackZero30x
doom took off his mask and lowered his defenses walked up to purple man and was completely unaffected by purple mans powers.......

quanchi112
Originally posted by Black bolt z
OMG!Quan said a DC character wins!

Doom should win this.He can't be put down very easily and he probably has some fire spells.Or at least a flamethrower.It is common knowledge that doom built stonehedge...shifty give dc characters the wins all the time. MM's stronger and more powerful than Doom. he wins this as Doom isn't on his level.

Mindset
What's MM defense against being turned into a baby and eaten?

Lord Feron
What's MM defense against being turned into a baby and eaten?

He can shapeshift into something thats not a baby and disgusting enough that doom won't want to eat it? eek!

Mindset
He's a baby, he wont know how to use his powers.

rotiart
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
doom took off his mask and lowered his defenses walked up to purple man and was completely unaffected by purple mans powers.......

what?! Issue please. Recent? I don't know this feat. Must have issue...

quanchi112
What's MM defense against being turned into a baby and eaten? Sure worked on the Sentry and Thor. laughing out loud

batdude123

Mindset
Sure worked on the Sentry and Thor. laughing out loud Because he tried it against them, right?

quanchi112
Because he tried it against them, right? You saying he can stomp these guys with this tactic?

Mindset
You saying he can stomp these guys with this tactic? He can can turn them into a baby, sure.

quanchi112
He can can turn them into a baby, sure. Sentry can turn himself into the Void so it doesn't do anything against him and you seem to be relying on one feat whereas the other characters aren't free to do so and seeing as how he has never easily bested Thor I think it's wishful thinking.

Mindset
Sentry can turn himself into the Void so it doesn't do anything against him and you seem to be relying on one feat whereas the other characters aren't free to do so and seeing as how he has never easily bested Thor I think it's wishful thinking. So baby Sentry is going to turn into the Void?

He never tried it on Thor.

quanchi112
So baby Sentry is going to turn into the Void?

He never tried it on Thor. Void can turn into anything he wants. So you're saying Doom is stupid and purposely loses?

Mindset
Void can turn into anything he wants. So you're saying Doom is stupid and purposely loses? Ok, baby Sentry turns into void, got it.

No, I'm saying these are fictional characters controlled by real writers.

I know, it's a pretty crazy concept.

quanchi112
Ok, baby Sentry turns into void, got it.

No, I'm saying these are fictional characters controlled by real writers.

I know, it's a pretty crazy concept. And no writer has let Doom take out Thor in this manner so.

Mindset
And no writer has let Doom take out Thor in this manner so. Good thing there are no writers here, huh.

It's also good Thor isn't in this thread.

quanchi112
Good thing there are no writers here, huh.

It's also good Thor isn't in this thread. I don't see him doing this to MM either.

Mindset
I don't see him doing this to MM either. Because a writer didn't have him do it before?

JakeTheBank
I don't see an adequate defense against turning someone into a baby and eating them.

Bentley
Good thing there are no writers here, huh.

It's also good Thor isn't in this thread.

I'm a writer.

Mindset
We aren't talking about homoerotic stories, Bently!

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by rotiart
what?! Issue please. Recent? I don't know this feat. Must have issue...

it was old....i can't think of the name off hand but i will search

the set up was that doom wanted control over everyone so he was building a machine and hooked purple man up to it....purple man continued yelling about how those were his powers and doom had no right to do this.....

doom walked up to him took off his mask and had no defenses up and had purple man try to use them on him....then with no struggle and no strain doom resists extremely easily. then talks of how great his will is and then he walked away and preceded in his plan.

looking for it right now.

EDIT: it was a GN called http://www.mycomicshop.com/graphicnovels/item?IID=4045941

OneDumbG0
^ Emperor Doom is the storyline. And Purple Man was hooked up to a machine that boosted his powers so much it had an instantaneous global effect. Doom turned off his armor and was unphased. Even Captain America instantly fell victim. Doom's armor also possesses formidable mental defenses. He's completely brushed off Emma Frost's mental prying and actually mindraped Rachel Grey Phoenix. Like... utterly mindraped her.

Black bolt z
Mindraped the pheniox...thats gotta be strong.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.