Black Bolt vs Etrigan the demon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Who wins?

Prep-Man
magic, ftw.

quanchi112
BB wins.

Bentley
Can Etrigan pull a magic win before a whisper send him to unconsious town?

Black bolt z
Can someone tell feats or scans of etrigan?Originally posted by Bentley
Can Etrigan pull a magic win before a whisper send him to unconsious town? I don't know.BB's scream is very underrated.

Omega Vision
Black Bolt.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Can someone tell feats or scans of etrigan?
Punched superman to the moon. From metropolis

Thor : Viking Style

ankur29
etrigan ftw 6/10

lightyeargee
Tie.

celeyhyga17
prolly black bolt. KO etrigan b4 he gets rushed. if etrigan was faster, he has a better chance.

Prep-Man
Etrigan is actually quite fast and has some spells he can rely on. He did stalemate Klarion from time to time.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Etrigan is actually quite fast and has some spells he can rely on. He did stalemate Klarion from time to time.

he definitely has a measure of superhuman speed. but will he be fast enough to counter that voice? i would give a black adam more of a chance against a black bolt cause he can be on top of him so quick from the get go.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
he definitely has a measure of superhuman speed. but will he be fast enough to counter that voice? i would give a black adam more of a chance against a black bolt cause he can be on top of him so quick from the get go.

I don't know, but is BB quick enough to avoid the Hell Fire or spells? I know Etrigan can probably take a whisper, but I doubt BB can take Etrigan's magic.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Prep-Man
I don't know, but is BB quick enough to avoid the Hell Fire or spells? I know Etrigan can probably take a whisper, but I doubt BB can take Etrigan's magic.

maybe a whisper, but anything stronger than that....... doubt it...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.