Mystique vs Sabretooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
Mystique vs Sabretooth from x-men origins wolverine.

no weapons. well of course they dont need any and they didnt use any really.

both amazing fighters

who would win ?

KingD19
The guy who tanked bullets, had super strength and had claws that could cut through metal.

Rogue Jedi
Mystique was in Origins?

chomperx9
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Mystique was in Origins? mystique from x-men films

vs

sabretooth from x-men origins wolverine

chomperx9
Originally posted by KingD19
The guy who tanked bullets, had super strength and had claws that could cut through metal. when did victor cut through metal ?

Rogue Jedi
Yeah, the car hood.

Mystique.

the ninjak
Yeah I agree Mystique through assassination and subterfuge.

StiltmanFTW
Sabes.

Rogue Jedi
Let's break it down.

Against Adamantium Wolvie, Victor was pwned. Against adamantium Wolvie, Mystique kicked the shit outta Wolvie.

Darth Martin
Mystique will embarrass Creed, but I doubt she can't KO him.

Rogue Jedi
If she gets ahold of a blunt object.

BruceSkywalker
dunno who wins here...

oh wait I do... Rebecca Romijn in blue ftw

Rogue Jedi
yes

chomperx9
last time i checked it was wolverine that stabbed her thru the chest and it was over from there. but yeah she gave him a good fight. im pretty sure creed would give her some trouble as well. she might have to move a little faster fighting creed than logan since he can hop around the walls and stuff.

Rogue Jedi
She thought Wolvie would not sense her as Storm. If she had known he smelled her, Wolvie never would have touched her.

chomperx9
She thought Wolvie would not sense her as Storm. If she had known he smelled her, Wolvie never would have touched her. yeah and she wasnt quick enough to dodge that when wolverine turned around and stabbed her. creed was fast enough to turn around and be prepared for wraiths attack then he stabbed him from

Rogue Jedi
Yes, because Wraith was "predictable." Creed served with Wraith, he knew his tendencies.

KingD19
Creed fought Barakapool.

He tanked bullets with no problem.

Mystique doesn't have what it takes to beat him.

chomperx9
Creed fought Barakapool.

Mystique doesn't have what it takes to beat him. barakapool ? is that a combination of obama and deadpool or what ?

KingD19
Barakapool is what they turned Wade Wilson into at the end of Origins.

They called him Barakapool because of the blades coming out of his arms...like Baraka from Mortal Kombat.

chomperx9
Barakapool is what they turned Wade Wilson into at the end of Origins.

They called him Barakapool because of the blades coming out of his arms...like Baraka from Mortal Kombat. I only heard stryker saying to logan i needed your powers for the pool. thats the only character name i heard they used on wade.

KingD19
Originally posted by chomperx9
i only herd stryker saying to logan i needed your powers for the pool. thats the only character name i herd they used on wade.

He said I need your powers for the Pool....the Deadpool. But he was Weapon X1 in the movie credits I think.

And Barakapool is a fan nickname, not what they gave him in the movie.

chomperx9
He said I need your powers for the Pool....the Deadpool. But he was Weapon X1 in the movie credits I think.

And Barakapool is a fan nickname, not what they gave him in the movie. this is the 1st time im hearing barakapool. lol

and yeah it was supposed to be deadpool but they messed him up big time.

Rogue Jedi
Creed fought Barakapool.

Mystique doesn't have what it takes to beat him. And he doesn't have what it takes to tag her.

KingD19
Bull.

If he can land hits on Barakapool while he's actively slashing and porting, he can tag Mystique. And even if he can't, he can easily outlast her.

Rogue Jedi
Basically this fight will be Mystique kicking the shit outta him left and right, Creed recovering, shower, rinse, repeat.

Yeah, eventually she'll tire (dunno how long that will take, and there's always the chance of her KOing him with a blunt object).

KingD19
She's not going to go completely untouched during the fight, and one slice is all Creed needs to take her down. On top of that, he's not getting ko'd by a blunt object, she doesn't have the strength to trump his durability. Plus it's a featureless environment, nothing to attempt to bludgeon him with.

Rogue Jedi
OP says nothing about the environment being featureless.

KingD19
OP also doesn't specify a location or if there are any object lying around. Without specification, it's featureless.

chomperx9
OP says nothing about the environment being featureless. i said no weapons

Rogue Jedi
No weapons means no weapons on them. You have to name a location. If it's an alley, then there is shit lying around.

chomperx9
No weapons means no weapons on them. You have to name a location. If it's an alley, then there is shit lying around. picking up shit and using it to defend yourself becomes a weapon

Rogue Jedi
Well this thread just took a spite turn.

Placidity
Mystique wooped Wolverine's ass. And Wolverine beat Sabes.

But eventually Mystique would lose.

KingD19
Well this thread just took a spite turn.

Lol, RJ talking about spite. But seriously, it's been no weapons from the beginning, and she fought Wolverine while he had his claws, Sabes having his is no different.

And Placidity, you and I both know that there was no conceivable difference between bone claw Wolverine and Adamantium Wolverine...he just beat Sabes because he's Wolverine.

You gotta admit though...Wolverine sucked in the X-Movies, especially compared Origins, they just dumbed him down a whoooooole lot.

Placidity

And Placidity, you and I both know that there was no conceivable difference between bone claw Wolverine and Adamantium Wolverine...he just beat Sabes because he's Wolverine.

Yes I did discuss this in a post a while ago. But in a KMC fight, he would still win simply because he would be able to take body parts off with one swipe.

Rogue Jedi
Mystique had a bit of regen.

KingD19
True for Wolverine vs Sabes, and Sabes vs Mystique, lol.

chomperx9
Lol, RJ talking about spite. But seriously, it's been no weapons from the beginning, and she fought Wolverine while he had his claws, Sabes having his is no different.

You gotta admit though...Wolverine sucked in the X-Movies, especially compared Origins, they just dumbed him down a whoooooole lot. the character sucked or hugh jackman ?

KingD19
Originally posted by chomperx9
the character sucked or hugh jackman ?

Hugh Jackman's an excellent actor, and he pulled off Wolverine in a really good way. The character sucked ability wise in the X-Men movies...they'll probably say something about...the Adamantium bullet caused him to lose more than his memories, he lost his fighting skills as well.

chomperx9
Hugh Jackman's an excellent actor, and he pulled off Wolverine in a really good way. The character sucked ability wise in the X-Men movies...they'll probably say something about...the Adamantium bullet caused him to lose more than his memories, he lost his fighting skills as well. ok just making sure on that cause i dont know anyone else who would play logan as good as jackman

Rogue Jedi
Sabretooth knows nothing of her morphing powers, right?

Kazenji
I'm guessing he has the same smell like Wolverine ?

Rogue Jedi
No, I mean he isn't aware that she can change into anyone she wants, right?

chomperx9
No, I mean he isn't aware that she can change into anyone she wants, right? movie mystique can change into anyone she wants but she didnt show in the movies she has their powers as well. only their looks

Rogue Jedi
I know this, man. If Victor knows nothing of her power to do so, surely she can use it as a weapon.

the ninjak
I know this, man. If Victor knows nothing of her power to do so, surely she can use it as a weapon.

They were on the same team!

chomperx9
I know this, man. If Victor knows nothing of her power to do so, surely she can use it as a weapon. he can smell her just like logan did

KingD19
Besides RJ, there's no one she can turn into that will affect him.

chomperx9
Besides RJ, there's no one she can turn into that will affect him. true he doesnt have a heart for anyone in the movies

chomperx9
ok i never said were the fight takes place so will make it in an alley in NY. the alley is about half a mile long between the back of buildings so creed and mystique can jump off the walls and stuff or do whatever. no weapons to use.

Rogue Jedi
Besides RJ, there's no one she can turn into that will affect him. Why would she turn into me? And why would I affect him?

DarkNemesis
Why would she turn into me? And why would I affect him?

I think he means "besides" as in "also", not as in "other than" haermm

Rogue Jedi
shifty

DarkNemesis
You were probably messin', but I'm still a grammar nerd til the end awesome

Rogue Jedi
It was too good to pass up.

chomperx9
creed wins

K-Dog
She can stun him a bit but not hurt him. He will always heal and fight back. When he gets his filthy hands on her, she is going to be ripped into pieces.

chomperx9
Bump

Impediment
Why are you bumping dead threads?

chomperx9
Originally posted by Impediment
Why are you bumping dead threads? I wanted someone else to pick up and get the thread going again cause its such a damn good fight. If i made the thread again you would have closed it and told me dont make duplicate threads so i bumped this one

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.