Indiana Jones vs. Martin Riggs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkNemesis
http://www.slotmachinesdaddy.com/slot-machines/indiana-jones/indiana-jones.jpg

vs.

http://www.melsmegafans.com/teledi.jpg

First Scenario: The good old fashioned fist fight. No weapons, both combatants are unarmed. The setting is on Murtaugh's front lawn. The first person to knock the other out or beat him into submission wins.

Second Scenario: Riggs has a handgun, Jones has his whip and gun. The start off in opposite sides of a giant room inside a large office building (something like this), with plenty of places to hide and take cover. The first person to score a kill wins.

Rogue Jedi
Riggs wins 8/10 h2h, he's way too fast for Indy.

Riggs wins 9/10 in a gunfight, rapid fire and he's an uber marksman.

BruceSkywalker
once more Indy dies

dadudemon
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
once more Indy dies

lol

Once again, I agree.

I say Riggs takes H2H and the gun fights, 10/10 times. No doubt, chuggas.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by dadudemon
lol

Once again, I agree.

I say Riggs takes H2H and the gun fights, 10/10 times. No doubt, chuggas.

yep yep

Rogue Jedi
lol

Once again, I agree.

I say Riggs takes H2H and the gun fights, 10/10 times. No doubt, chuggas. Nah, even monkeys fall outta trees.

Nightstick
In a fist fight I'm not sure Riggs can put out enough hurt to KO Indy. In a gun fight Indy tanks a 9mm and keeps fighting he's done it before. On the other hand a Webley .455 is gonna drop Riggs. Even if it doesn't he is gonna be more impaired then Indy taking a 9.

As for people questioning Indy's speed/reaction time. In "Raiders" the man was able to uncoil and swing his whip, before a man with his finger on a trigger could finish suppressing said trigger, further in the shoot out in Marian's bar he was able to switch back and forth between his Highpower and revolver more or less with out slowing down his ROF.

When Riggs can single hit KO two guys or send a man flying back 3+ meters with a single hit, or shoot threw 4 soldiers with one bullet, or ride a tank off a cliff, or jump into a truck with half a dozen Spetsnaz and own them all. Then he might have a chance against Indy, but not as it stands now.

Rogue Jedi
I love both these characters. I dont want them to fight.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I love both these characters. I dont want them to fight.

What a deeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwsh! facepalm facepalm facepalm facepalm facepalm facepalm

You should make a thread: John Preston vs. Indiana Jones.

Dewsh on THAT load! HA! PWNED! WEEEENIEZ!

Rogue Jedi
What a deeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwsh! facepalm facepalm facepalm facepalm facepalm facepalm

You should make a thread: John Preston vs. Indiana Jones.

Dewsh on THAT load! HA! PWNED! WEEEENIEZ! Doin the dew?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.