deadpool vs nightcrawler

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mopit123
close?

Black bolt z
wow...deadpool wins.Nightcrawler can't take him down.

Lord_Talron
how in the world is this close? think, please....

chomperx9
Originally posted by mopit123
close? you telling the mods to close your thread on the 1st post ?

Black bolt z
Originally posted by chomperx9
you telling the mods to close your thread on the 1st post ? It's suppose to be something like "is this a close match? "Not "will this thread close"

chomperx9
Originally posted by Black bolt z
It's suppose to be something like "is this a close match? "Not "will this thread close" oh embarrasment

Lord Feron
Atleast make NC bloodlusted or the AOA version. Then he could end this fight in a split second.

CIS on DP

CIS off NC

Pretty much a stomp in both.

rotiart
Regular nightcrawler loses...
Aoa nightcrawler wins...

Both are swordsmen.. But deadpool healing factor gives him an incredible advantage... However if nightcralwer was willing to port body parts off deadpool... It's a win for kurt...

But wait... Kurt is already dead! So yah deadpool wins by defeat. Thanks hope!!

Black bolt z
Originally posted by 753
CIS on DP

CIS off NC

Pretty much a stomp in both. How does no CIS NC win?Even if he ports his head off can't DP just grow it back?

Rotiart don't you mean wins by default?Not defeat?

How does no CIS NC win?Even if he ports his head off can't DP just grow it back?

Rotiart don't you mean wins by default?Not defeat?

Not really, every time he's been decapitated, his head had to be reattached to his body. NC can also teleport him inside an object leaving him meled with it and stuck.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by 753
Not really, every time he's been decapitated, his head had to be reattached to his body. NC can also teleport him inside an object leaving him meled with it and stuck. So NC could port his head off and flush it down the toilet for the insta win.Also if he was melded into a object can't he just detach?I think galan told me he was chained to a wall so he detached him arms then beat his captors with them.

aristoraptor
Does deadpool still have teleport tech?

So NC could port his head off and flush it down the toilet for the insta win.Also if he was melded into a object can't he just detach?I think galan told me he was chained to a wall so he detached him arms then beat his captors with them.

Not if his whole body is trapped or if he cant get any leverage

Originally posted by aristoraptor
Does deadpool still have teleport tech?

He is supposed to have the gear he used on the thunderbolts, but I havent seen him use it ever sice.

aristoraptor
Originally posted by 753
He is supposed to have the gear he used on the thunderbolts, but I havent seen him use it ever sice.

Yeah, if he's got all the stuff he used against the TBolts then that pretty much takes away NC only advantage.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.