getbackerverse vs onepieceverse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

amano uchiha
an all out battle to the death...who wins?

no reality warping, soul stealing, reality manipulation and other getbacker stuff like that..also no divine design cards either ect.....

speed is equalized

Q99
If there's none of that stuff, then One Piece wins. It's people have a lot more physical strength and toughness, and some people like the Logia users (people who can turn into stuff like sand, fire, lava, ice, or even light) are going to be almost impossible to deal with.

Getbackers needs the later reality manipulating stuff to win against OP's higher base power level.

I'll assume no reality warping/shadow stealing/etc. on OP's side either. They don't have as much as GB, but they have a little.

marwash22
Lame. ass. thread.

this is one piece vs. some random dudes... if you need to take away powers to make it a fair fight, then what's the point?

amano uchiha
Originally posted by marwash22
Lame. ass. thread.

this is one piece vs. some random dudes... if you need to take away powers to make it a fair fight, then what's the point?

i didnt take away all their powers...they have far more abilities than just those listed...and just bcuz u dont kno about getbackers doesnt make them "random dudes"

but bak on topic getbackers characters while not as strong as one piece they have far more abilities than one piece that would help them take this

amano uchiha
and when i said reality manipulation i meant stuff like erasing ppl from existence,makin ppl disappear and stuff like that

dw6xl
Originally posted by amano uchiha
an all out battle to the death...who wins?

no reality warping, soul stealing, reality manipulation and other getbacker stuff like that..also no divine design cards either ect.....

speed is equalized

Well with those restrictions this is gonna be one hell of a fight.
Without the reality warping powers and equal speed most GB characters lose lots of their abilities(how about their magic? 'cus some of it comes really close to reality warping) but they still have some aces left like Amon Natsuki, Raitei 100%, Der Kaiser, Voodoo King, Witch Queen, Paul etc.

Edit.. well in that case i believe that the getbackers take this more easily now

marwash22
i didnt take away all their powers...they have far more abilities than just those listed...and just bcuz u dont kno about getbackers doesnt make them "random dudes" "I know the characters and you dont"... best defense ever.

Q99

but bak on topic getbackers characters while not as strong as one piece they have far more abilities than one piece that would help them take this

I think you're overlooking all the Devil Fruit powers, which are a massive variety, and there's plenty of super powers besides.

Plus, in terms of purely physical ability, they aren't even *close*, One Piece's strongest characters have many orders of magnitude more strength, plus generally a power to hurt people not normally hurt by physical things.

dw6xl
Originally posted by marwash22
Lame. ass. thread.

this is true i never realized it until a couple of days...usually when you limit a person in a versus so they dont rape its obviously not a fair fight since one person is not at full power.......but back on topic i think the getbackers verse can still win

Q99
Originally posted by dw6xl
this is true i never realized it until a couple of days...usually when you limit a person in a versus so they dont rape its obviously not a fair fight since one person is not at full power.......but back on topic i think the getbackers verse can still win

Or possibly because there's simply no agreement on speed. I think they're fairly close, with super speed OP characters faster than most but not all GB ones, but definitely fast enough to fight with anyone I've seen.

In the other categories, though, One Piece operates on a general higher power level.

Let me state this has nothing to do with the quality of the story, I like them both and they both have different, interesting styles, but OP simply takes place on a larger scale as a general rule.

amano uchiha
Originally posted by Q99
I think you're overlooking all the Devil Fruit powers, which are a massive variety, and there's plenty of super powers besides.

Plus, in terms of purely physical ability, they aren't even *close*, One Piece's strongest characters have many orders of magnitude more strength, plus generally a power to hurt people not normally hurt by physical things.

getbackers has a person very similar to barrangan, his name is amon

He's able to kill anyone, thing or any supernatural being simply by draining his or her lifeforce leaving not even the subatomic particles of the being left. This allows him to heal himself from any injury. This ability happens automatically unconsciously and consciously at will. Just by being around his perimeter, you'll begin to feel weak and hazy because he is already draining your lifeforce. This ability is not limited to just his opponents but everything within an area...

kabuto:
Kabuto can transfer his soul into the body of his opponent. Even if you try to kill Kabuto while it's inside a host, Kabuto can transfer into the person that just killed its host. Kabuto will also be able to utilize its host's powers to the fullest.
Note* I have to note that one must either be dead or unconscious in order for Kabuto instantly transfer its soul and obviously Kabuto has some form of telekinetic ability that allows it to knock out an opponent temporarily...Kabuto can summon and command millions and millions of bees, flies and hornets. If you so much as touch them, a deadly venom will completely paralyze you and then kill you instantly.

- Kabuto can use illusions by using butterflies through which 'no scent can be smelt, no sound can be heard and nothing can be seen'. All 5 senses will be under his butterflies' command. Shido Fuyuki's heightened senses and a large variety of animals could not even detect it. Even Ban Mido has trouble sensing these insects even with his extrasensory and cosmic enhanced senses. Toshiki Uryuu who trained in the art of sensing ki, Kazuki Fuuchouin, Kuroudou Akabane, and Juubei Kakei who also have superhuman senses could not sense a thing while the butterflies commanded their senses. However, through Kabuto's illusions, everything becomes real based on what Kabuto allows his opponent to see, hear, and feel. Kabuto can generate gigantic insect warriors to completely and utter destroy his opponents without question. Even the illusions can be disguised by Kabuto's butterflies.

dw6xl
Originally posted by Q99
Or possibly because there's simply no agreement on speed. I think they're fairly close, with super speed OP characters faster than most but not all GB ones, but definitely fast enough to fight with anyone I've seen.

In the other categories, though, One Piece operates on a general higher power level.

Let me state this has nothing to do with the quality of the story, I like them both and they both have different, interesting styles, but OP simply takes place on a larger scale as a general rule.

i fully agree that one piece has the massive power advantage and getbackers have the more hax abilities

like Dokubachi, if u read the bug arc u kno who i mean....but then again i think ace could just burn them all....

Q99
getbackers has a person very similar to barrangan, his name is amon

He's able to kill anyone, thing or any supernatural being simply by draining his or her lifeforce leaving not even the subatomic particles of the being left. This allows him to heal himself from any injury. This ability happens automatically unconsciously and consciously at will. Just by being around his perimeter, you'll begin to feel weak and hazy because he is already draining your lifeforce. This ability is not limited to just his opponents but everything within an area...

Yes, I know. One Piece has someone who can cancel out supernatural abilities, and a lot of people who can blow him up outside his range.

Personally I doubt that'll work much if one of the stronger characters just does mass destruction from afar.

amano uchiha
Originally posted by Q99
Yes, I know. One Piece has someone who can cancel out supernatural abilities, and a lot of people who can blow him up outside his range.

Personally I doubt that'll work much if one of the stronger characters just does mass destruction from afar.

it worked easily on raitei and he's top tier so it should work on most op characters...and amon is nowhere near a slouch i speed but prolly not as fast as top tiers..and he really doesnt have a range on his attacks its just standing close to him gets your life drained thats not his range...he also has the chimera heart which massively increases his speed and abilities

Q99
it worked easily on raitei and he's top tier so it should work on most op characters...

Most, but Raitei still has a human body, which not all the OP ones do, they're just smoke or light or whatever in some cases.

It's not so much raw power, as type (and for that matter, top tier OP people do have more raw power than Raitei).

Hm, one way to take him out would to simply send Pacifista cyborgs against Kabuto.

Yea, and there are OP characters that can take him out without getting near his death effect.

There's also OP characters with the ability to take people out regardless of their power too. Boa Hancock and her 'turn to stone' ability for example.

dw6xl
Originally posted by Q99
Most, but Raitei still has a human body, which not all the OP ones do, they're just smoke or light or whatever in some cases.

It's not so much raw power, as type (and for that matter, top tier OP people do have more raw power than Raitei).

Hm, one way to take him out would to simply send Pacifista cyborgs against Kabuto.

Yea, and there are OP characters that can take him out without getting near his death effect.

There's also OP characters with the ability to take people out regardless of their power too. Boa Hancock and her 'turn to stone' ability for example.

lol i forgot about boa and her love arrows lol....but maria noches has somethin to say about that...then theirs kyoji's diamond dust shreddin ppl to pieces and also his illusions and diamond clones...but i see wat amano meant about kabuto...OP character wont be able to see him at first he's a tiny insect until he takes over someones body (lets say luffy) he gains all his abilities and raises them to the absolute max then add his own powers and abilities and he could pose a big threat...and do you think they would have time to cordinate an attack in the middle of a heated battle? kabuto's true form is a beetle nd im very sure he would be easily overlooked until its too late...but i still see whitebeard and teach wtfpwnin alot of characters at the same time

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.